Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,725 members, 7,975,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:19 PM

VIDEO Of Lebanese Men Sharing Indomie To APC Yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO Of Lebanese Men Sharing Indomie To APC Yorubas (291 Views)

The Stupidity Of APC Yorubas Will Put Other Yorubas Across Nigeria At Risk / APC Yorubas Are The New TRUMPTERS In Nigeria / When Will Nigerians of Lebanese/Indian Descent Hold Political Office In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO Of Lebanese Men Sharing Indomie To APC Yorubas by mancoconut: 10:46am On Mar 17, 2023
Re: VIDEO Of Lebanese Men Sharing Indomie To APC Yorubas by Felabrity: 10:48am On Mar 17, 2023
See Yarimo hustling for Indomie
Re: VIDEO Of Lebanese Men Sharing Indomie To APC Yorubas by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:48am On Mar 17, 2023
Why are these Lebanese meddling in our politics?. Let them go home and fix their dead Lebanese economy.

I can the link between Thievnuubu and the dubious Chagourys here.

These bloody yellow monkeys might even have PVCs and voting in our local election.

Lagosians will vote GRV.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of Lebanese Men Sharing Indomie To APC Yorubas by Racoon(m): 10:52am On Mar 17, 2023
They are always confident oppressing Nigerian workers because they see how the country treats its citizens. These Lebanese reminds of the fraudulent Chaugoury brothers that are friends to Tinubu who helped Abacha to loot this country dry.

They can't try this shit in their home country but does it here because a government that Operates a structure of impunity, oppression, suppression, backwardness and criminality thinks the downtrodden masses does not deserve good governance.

Shei it is the Igbos that were rushing indomie here as MC Oluomo was seen tossing stale bread to the poor downtrodden masses the other day? Meanwhile, the operators of the structures of impunity, violence, corruption and criminality have not allowed life better for the average Nigerian does not discriminate.
Re: VIDEO Of Lebanese Men Sharing Indomie To APC Yorubas by BloomingDale(f): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2023
I refuse to click on that link. I already have enough disdain for Nigerian men as it is, for refusing to build a decent society. I refuse to witness how far down the ladder they have sunk, up to the extent a white foreigner is distributing junk food to them, to assuage their hunger. The gods must be crazy. Kai, I’m really in sifia pains.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of Lebanese Men Sharing Indomie To APC Yorubas by Ikea81: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2023
Very disgraceful.

(1) (Reply)

Protests Against Rivers Govt/inec: Ikwerre LGA Materials Sent To Bori (photo) / Why Igbos Should Not Take Yorubas Responsible For Xenophobic Attacks In Lagos / 5 Landscaping Ideas To Spruce Up Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.