Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,893 members, 7,969,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:59 PM

Bbtitans: “Yemi Was Terrible At Expressing Himself.” Khosi Tells Thabang - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbtitans: “Yemi Was Terrible At Expressing Himself.” Khosi Tells Thabang (324 Views)

Fans React As Khosi Tells Yemi His D*ck Is Pok*ng Her As Miracle Made His Feelin / Khosi Tells Biggie About Other Hms Hatred To Her As Miracle Tells Biggie About K / Jim Iyke: ' I Admit I Don't Know How To Sing, I Was Terrible At Music' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbtitans: “Yemi Was Terrible At Expressing Himself.” Khosi Tells Thabang by faithtaiwo(f): 11:50am On Mar 17, 2023
BBTitans housemates Khosi reveals she feels embarrassed with the way her love interest, Yemi Cregx expresses himself.

In a conversation she had with Thabang, the duo recounts the triangle and the drama that ensued between she and Yemi because of him.

Click The Link Below To Watch The Video👇👇

https://www.drillogist.com/bbtitans-yemi-was-terrible-at-expressing-himself-the-way-he-speaks-embarrasses-me-khosi-tells-thabang-video/?gcu=4d54453d

(1) (Reply)

Mesut Ozil Retires From Professional Football Age 34. / Pastor Isong Shares Edited Photo Of Blessing Ceo’s Bold Outfit / “james Brown Was Copying Me” – Bobrisky Reveals [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.