Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,902 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:42 PM

Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw (1362 Views)

Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments / First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Kobojunkie: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Senkasa:
■ So you mean to say that you can keep up with the stress that comes with it, right? Humm.. that's really weird
1. What stress? I live a very very simple life. grin
Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Senkasa(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. What stress? I live a very very simple life. grin

The stress of being here and there (online and offline) at every point in time.

I am suspecting you are the daughter of a Nigerian politician. Or your parents made life easy for you – likely the former. You can deny but deep down you know it's the truth.
Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by LINSAR: 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Senkasa:

I can allow my wife earn more than me in Nigeria, but not in Europe. Never!

I know what to do if I see she has the potential to earn higher in future.

You prevent her from earning more than you in Europe, she divorces your ass. The court awards 50%(or whatever the country uses) of your worth to her. You pay her alimony. You pay child support monthly till the children are up to 18.

You lose! She wins!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Kobojunkie: 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Senkasa:
■ The stress of being here amd there (online and offline) at every point in time.
■ I am suspecting you are the daughter of a Nigerian politician. Or your parents made life easy for you – likely the former. You can deny but deep down you know it's the truth. undecided
1. Stress ke? I am currently sitting in front of the TV, watching a movie as I type. How is that stressful? I respond to a thread or two while waiting for the microwave or airfryer to finish, surely that isn't stressful. undecided

1. None of those applies to me. undecided
Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Senkasa(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Stress ke? I am currently sitting in front of the TV, watching a movie as I type. How is that stressful? I respond to a thread or two while waiting for the microwave or airfryer to finish, surely that isn't stressful. undecided

1. None of those applies to me. undecided

Surely, that aligns with my assertion. You are in a foreign land watching the TV, and surfing the net cos those things have been taken care of for you. Lucky you

I didn't expect you to answer in the affirmative either.

And the way you try to stay gender neutral on the forum needs to be studied as a course in the uni.. even though your gender is well-known. sad
Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Senkasa:
■ Surely, that aligns with my assertion. You are in a foreign land watching the TV, and surfing the net cos those things have been taken care of for you. Lucky you

I didn't expect you to answer in the affirmative either.

And the way you try to stay gender neutral on the forum needs to be studied as a course in the uni.. even though your gender is well-known. sad
1. Taken care of by whom? It is Saturday so I no fit sit-down watch TV? undecided
Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Senkasa(m): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
LINSAR:

You prevent her from earning more than you in Europe, she divorces your ass. The court awards 50%(or whatever the country uses) of your worth to her. You pay her alimony. You pay child support monthly till the children are up to 18.

You lose! She wins!

I can't even live together with a woman that earns more than me in a foreign land, in the first place. I think ahead of time.

I am too careful when dealing with the opposite gender. Except my mum. sad
Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Senkasa(m): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Taken care of by whom? It is Saturday so I no fit sit-down watch TV? undecided

It's inappropriate to say everything on a faceless forum. But you know the truth. Unless you are a stay-at-home mum, then I'll understand. sad
Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by LINSAR: 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Senkasa:

I can't even live together with a woman that earns more than me in a foreign land, in the first place. I think ahead of time.

I am too careful when dealing with the opposite gender. Except my mum. sad

Lol.
You can marry her when she is jobless and in the marriage, she can rise to earn more. So you'll divorce her?

The position of a mother is different from that of a wife. If you divorce your wife because of your mom, can you marry your mom?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments After She Refused To Go To Nigeria To Take Care Of Mother-inlaw by Senkasa(m): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2023
LINSAR:

Lol.
You can marry her when she is jobless and in the marriage, she can rise to earn more. So you'll divorce her?

The position of a mother is different from that of a wife. If you divorce your wife because of your mom, can you marry your mom?

I won't divorce her. But she may have to become a housewife o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Finished Licking And Furcking A Big Pucsy Right Now / Help Me? / Horoscope Compatibility Love Meter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.