Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,274 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:39 PM

Reduce How Often You Eat These 4 Foods Once You Clock 40 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reduce How Often You Eat These 4 Foods Once You Clock 40 (1505 Views)

Want To Reduce How GIRLS Ask You For Money Unnecessarily? Use These Techniques. / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / 6 Things You Must Learn Before You Clock 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reduce How Often You Eat These 4 Foods Once You Clock 40 by Tochukwuoparaa: 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
Your general health is significantly influenced by the food you consume. You’ll need to stay away from particular meals as you age if you want to maintain good health. Many familiar foods are actually bad for your health, especially if you’re over 40.

As you approach 40, you should cut back on your intake of these 4 items to avoid shortening your lifespan. You’ll discover a few of them below;

1. Carbonated drinks.

Regular intake of soft drinks or carbonated beverages is equivalent to death itself beyond the age of 40. Certain drinks may include up to 10 sugar cubes each bottle. Large consumption of sweets, fats, and starchy carbs can lead to weight gain and other health issues. Also, it’s probable that they’ll hasten aging and contribute to tooth decay.

2. Junk food and fast food.

Have you thought about the long-term health effects of consuming junk food despite how affordable it is? Junk food and fast food served in restaurants both contain a lot of fat, salt, and sugar. The fact that they have so little fiber simply makes things worse. Your body’s reliance on this specific diet leads to a variety of health problems.

Read More
https://medicalcaremedia.com/reduce-how-often-you-eat-these-4-foods-once-you-clock-40/

Re: Reduce How Often You Eat These 4 Foods Once You Clock 40 by Dshocker(m): 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
Even in my early 30s' i don't find it comfortable eating them.

When ever i eat something sugary like cake in the morning, i will purge.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Life As An Introvert.! How Do I Cope? / My Girl Is Cheatin Me But Still I Found Myself Loving Her More & More Every Day / I Buy Her Credit But She Flashed Me To Call Her. Haba!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.