Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,952 members, 7,873,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes (36974 Views)

Macron Warns Against Inflammatory Words After Biden’s Remark On Putin / EU, US, UK, Canada Impose Sanctions On Putin, Lavrov / Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by itsRhamzy: 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Monster PUTIN WILL BE SUBDUED BY GOD ALMIGHTY AND RUSSIANS WILL LIBERATED AND BE FREE. angry
This føol has been brainwashed to believe Russians are in bondage and needs "liberation" grin grin grin.

This is what happens When you consume too much garbage from the MSM, it affects your psyche grin

3 Likes

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by criuze(m): 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
Obama and Bush should also obtain their call up letters

2 Likes

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by eroticecstasy: 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
Did they say Putin?
What a millennium joke!
Even if Putin step down from the presidency they can't enter Russia and arrest him.

1 Like

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by mojeer678: 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
9jaRealist:

For avoidance of doubt, I am AGAINST this war started by Putin…
But I am also against one rule for America and another rule for everyone else!

The same US that will invariably lead this has REFUSED to sign the ICC Treaty…
25 years after the Treaty was agreed, and 21 years after the Court itself was established!

Nonsense and Ingredients!
cool
>

lol

3 Likes

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Davytech(m): 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
God1000:
Good, Benjamin Netanyahu is next, Putin is a sadist and war criminal

This means Putin cannot travel to any of the 123 countries that recognise the jurisdiction of ICC court including Nigeria

I always laugh anytime I see Africans who have repeatedly blamed the west for instability in many countries now supporting this modern day Adolf Hitler

Isn't that hypocrisy? This will further damage his already battered image.

This senseless war orchestrated by Putin because of his ego and imperial ambition has put the entire world in great danger, let's continue to pray that this will not lead to world war III because all of us will die in a nuclear war.

I don't see how Russia and China can dethrone USA without fighting a war

That's your own opinion cool
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by mojeer678: 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Majority of the Africans supporting him are muslims, who have obvious hatred for the West.

huh?

2 Likes

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Melagros(m): 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lungdick:
Ok nau, they should enter russia and handcuff him. Kilotunku grin grin grin
My brother that is what I told in of international media house
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
bencr7:
I don't like Putin and Russian,but international crime court is nonsense, Putin is arrested, George bush and Obama suppose to arrested too.

What dates did the ICC issue warrants for Bush and Obama?
Putin is safe as long as he remains in Russia. When he steps out, he’ll become the prey.
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by RaptorX: 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Who go come arrest Putin

Looks like Ukraine is toast.....we were told Russian banks will collapse but it was Silicon Valley bank that collapsed.

I think Russia is about to take Bakhmut so it's best to create a distraction before the big news of the fall.....

Na small countries ICC dey bobo now.......Big countries nor dey send them
This so called indictment tells me they are desperate and Russia is about to win this war with a decisive blow.
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by darediamond(m): 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbKhCAaRLfc

International Criminal Court
Crazily foolish NATO and Nomerica have lost the war in Bakmuht and having seen thw handwriting on the wall that they can not win the War, they resort to ICC ISSUED PAPER ARREST.
Codedely, they want to start WW3 so as to make sure Global Population IS REDUCED as what they do call we commons os "Useless Eaters".

Learn to grow your own food. Build your own nuclear heat underground shelter. The coming days globally would be Severe TRIBULATIONS!!!

1 Like

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Funny something.

Yet George Bush Snr. and George Bush Jnr. are walking free without any indictments and between them over a Million souls perished.

Netanyahu is a free man without any indictment.

Those who call the shots in NATO and destroyed Libya are without indictments.

That Saudi boy has been murdering Yemenis without any indictments.

Make una dey play.

Where is George Bush Sr. walking?
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
Flier:
Calling someone a thief is an embarrassment even if the person isnt arrested or Acquited
Issuing arrest warrant for Putin is a very serious embarrassment and he quite know what happened to such leaders in the past,beside Nation may have problem dealing with russia now that the head is decleared wanted
Russia may not even be able to borrow money again

It’s good that you understand the implications. It seems funny to others now but it won’t be so funny later.

1 Like

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Appleyard(m): 12:00am On Mar 18, 2023
Krismas:
grin 1. Russia is not even a signatory to the ICC. Can u put a man on trial with a constitution he does not subscribe to?
2. The joke is on ICC grin grin Of all the killings and destructions that have gone down in Ukraine over the last one year, all ICC could charge Putin on, is relocating ethnic Russian kids from Ukraine to Russia grin grin

I don't even know what to say other than just laugh out loud. grin grin The west desperation had gotten to the point of being pathetically childish. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Dabronze(m): 12:05am On Mar 18, 2023
pansophist:

Ok. Let's assume that the US have legal permission to occupy Syria. What about the destruction of Libya, Iraq and and Afghanistan?

Please explain to me how the US is holy by destroying the middle East and people like bush and Obama should not be trialed for war crime.

I wait.
Just imaging that someone like Ramaphosa of South-Africa raising an issues on Past American president like Obama and George bush that they should setup a case against them in ICC about the attack on Libya Afghanistan, Syria e.t.c and the whole African stand by him ( ramaphosa)
That if American president where not prosecute all their memberships from United Nation

2 Likes

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Amunethseranu(f): 12:10am On Mar 18, 2023
topcatking:
Gradually...the respect countries have for the ICC will continue to wane.

A case of turning a blind eye on rats and cockroaches pillaging your food stores, while you go after an ant.

I can think of Eight public figures from NATO allied countries that the ICC would have done well to proscribe first. Putin is not in the top 8.
...Humanity shall one day understand this wars going on even interdimensionally billions of years back .

They go for Putin because that first eight are in satanic order the red codex ,ICC is a branch of satanic order and Putin is Antichrist the blue codex. .. to burst ur Putin knew Jesus Christ wasn't around and won't be here in 100yrs time and he is free with his dealings and NATO/Satanists are handicapped they own earth and won't wanna see it burn down ... Like burning down ur own house better still village to fight an enemy, Jesus Christ head of satanic order if even around wont do nothing due to alpha red serpents presence.

Previously færelkirin***SC aka Jesus Christ has been aiding satanic order even breaking the neck of Adolf hitlar and atomic bomb.
If u wanna know more contact me
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by omogemi: 12:36am On Mar 18, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbKhCAaRLfc

International Criminal Court

And Buhari too. . His boko haram family are doing more harm than good.
Inec chairman as well. Them plenty for 9ja wey Una suppose arrest
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Originalsly: 12:55am On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:

I always laugh anytime I see Africans who have repeatedly blamed the west for instability in many countries now supporting this modern day Adolf Hitler

Isn't that hypocrisy?

This senseless war orchestrated by Putin because of his ego and imperial ambition has put the entire world in great danger,

Why not say why Netanyahu is wanted by the same court for crimes against humanity? ... why not say what he did and why he is not yet in court? ... why not say the same ones that push for Putin to be indicted are the same ones that are protecting Netanyahu? What about George Bush? ... what was his motive for invading Iraq? ... didn't he commit the same crime? ... aren't he and Netanyahu also sadistic and war criminals? If not ... why not? Isn't this hypocrisy? ... aren't your views also hypocritical? Didn't Putin made it clear that he will not allow Ukraine to join NATO and why? .. I guess you don't know because that was never included in the propaganda.

I always laugh when I see people try to defend the West by repeating propaganda..... and cannot defend what they are saying when challenged.

2 Likes

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Frajuise21: 1:16am On Mar 18, 2023
Adjovi:
Lmao make Una go arrest am na. Yeye dey smell grin

They should arrest bush , Obama and co first for their war crimes then we will take them serious.
Toothless ICC . Putin is dealing with them in Ukraine they are looking for every means to cover up their shame.

Multipolar world order is here sponsored by Putin et Russia. grin grin

Next time America will learn to mind their business and stop chooking mouth in everything wether invited or not nonsense.

Not even one US president invaded another country to conquer lands. Putin does this.
Bush invaded Afghanistan because the Afghan government refused to hand over a terrorist to the US. But Bush invaded Iraq without any convincing reason and this act was condemned by many Western countries.
Obama entered Libya with NATO, but the civil war was already there and he wanted the pro-democracy supporters to win.
Both presidents made big mistakes. They misjudged the attitude of the population of Islamic countries towards Western democracy. They don't want that. Therefore, invading these countries and then staying there for the sake of spreading democracy was a big mistake.

The US will never invade another country in the future.
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Mubiola360: 1:27am On Mar 18, 2023
[img][/img]
God1000:

This means Putin cannot travel to any of the 123 countries that recognise the jurisdiction of ICC court including Nigeria

Isn't that hypocrisy? This will further damage his already battered image.

This senseless war orchestrated by Putin because of his ego and imperial ambition has put the entire world in great danger, let's continue to pray that this will not lead to world war III because all of us will die in a nuclear war.

I don't see how Russia and China can dethrone USA without fighting a war
A big shame on you , Shame once again.
I won't say much but if Nelson Mandela could speak I'll of the west , who are you to glorify them?
A quick example
If your wife's enemy try every means to be a friend to your wife and later succeeded, that same Enemy turned friend gave your wife a knife that she should be taking it around even when she wants to go to bed at night.
As the husband , what will be your reaction?

Let me see how logical you are.
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by ebufa: 3:25am On Mar 18, 2023
Karnice600:

The end of Western gentile rule of the globe has ended!

Did you copy this from your Malian friend?
Did you even read it? How does it make sense to you?

Can't someone support Putin without suffering huge mental challenges?

Any attempt to explain that statement to a brainwashed mumu like you is tantamount to trying to fill a basket with precious water...oga carry your mumu elsewhere...you are one infernal bore!!
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by mysticwarrior(m): 4:08am On Mar 18, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

What dates did the ICC issue warrants for Bush and Obama?
Putin is safe as long as he remains in Russia. When he steps out, he’ll become the prey.
Putin can leave Russia and travel to so many countries globally if he wish, do you really think a country like Iran, South Africa, China, India, Pakistan, Egypt, Brazil, would arrest Putin and hand him over to Hague for trial if he visits their country?

The worst the ICC could do is to mount pressure on the new Russian government after Putin has left office to hand him over for trial, but I strongly doubt if the Russians would ever turn Putin in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by PerfectJUSTICE: 5:45am On Mar 18, 2023
topcatking:

The internet is your friend. Research won't hurt you.

You won't have to dig too deep .

If you decide to help will heaven fall? Na all this kind people go dey use hand cover their paper for exam. Rest abeg
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by PerfectJUSTICE: 5:48am On Mar 18, 2023
Mubiola360:
[img][/img]A big shame on you , Shame once again.
I won't say much but if Nelson Mandela could speak I'll of the west , who are you to glorify them?
A quick example
If your wife's enemy try every means to be a friend to your wife and later succeeded, that same Enemy turned friend gave your wife a knife that she should be taking it around even when she wants to go to bed at night.
As the husband , what will be your reaction?

Let me see how logical you are.

You know... actually...ehh... actually...this is a tough question that indeed need a logical answer...oya over to you God1000 come and answer your question
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Powersurge: 6:05am On Mar 18, 2023
Adjovi:
Lmao make Una go arrest am na. Yeye dey smell grin

They should arrest bush , Obama and co first for their war crimes then we will take them serious.
Toothless ICC . Putin is dealing with them in Ukraine they are looking for every means to cover up their shame.

Multipolar world order is here sponsored by Putin et Russia. grin grin

Next time America will learn to mind their business and stop chooking mouth in everything wether invited or not nonsense.

You talk like a child. Perhaps you are one.
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Horokrox: 6:28am On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:
Are you sure you are okay man? I like constructive debate, Stop attacking me
Then stop displaying your congenital stupidity by always showing sympathy for the USA 🇺🇸 led NATO alliance in this forum when your 🧠 doesn't have anything to meaningful to cogitate except bias and prejudice

3 Likes

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Horokrox: 6:29am On Mar 18, 2023
Powersurge:

You talk like a child. Perhaps you are one.
You're the child here as the 🤡ICC should first of all arrest the like of George Bush jnr
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Lukuluku69(m): 7:34am On Mar 18, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Where is George Bush Sr. walking?

I saw that too but decide not to edit.

I know he is late but he did walked after the first Gulf War. Didn't he?.
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Billygee2u: 7:59am On Mar 18, 2023
Fahdiga:
Buhari , Tinubu, Buratai and Sanwo Olu will be next for the endsars massacre.

1 Like

Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Pityoobi: 8:02am On Mar 18, 2023
Fahdiga:
Buhari , Tinubu, Buratai and Sanwo Olu will be next for the endsars massacre.
Werey, massacre without blood!
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by culbadboi(m): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2023
Action speaks louder than...... Make una go arrest am na
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by Tonytonex(m): 8:10am On Mar 18, 2023
shocked shocked
Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by timesuploaded: 8:11am On Mar 18, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

It’s good that you understand the implications. It seems funny to others now but it won’t be so funny later.
You are a big born foooool. Idiot harlllot. Dvmb morronic tse-tse fly. Implication kee you there. Idiot smelling ashawo. You are a cheap hole for me, I will fvck you as many times as I want. $1 pvssy with a dvmb and vegetable brain

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities / Photos From The Scene Of Kenyan Hotel Terrorist Attack, Many Confirmed Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.