Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,956 members, 7,883,347 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

80k To 120k Monthly: Earn A Living With Kobo Writing Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 80k To 120k Monthly: Earn A Living With Kobo Writing Life (582 Views)

Living With The Devil - Feather's Stories / Living With My Grandma (18+) / Win 500 USD On The I CORP And Kobo Book Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

80k To 120k Monthly: Earn A Living With Kobo Writing Life by iniobongante(f): 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
If it's possible to have an high income skill that can guarantee at least extra 80k to 120k monthly...
How exactly will that make you feel?

This can be made possible with Kobo Writing Life
Has anyone ever told you before now about this great opportunity and how you can earn a living when you acquire this skill?

I have shared this amazing opportunity with many, and majority have reached out to take a look at the introductory video to see if it will be a fit for them or someone they know.

Will you also like to take a look and see if it will be a fit for you?

Connect with me via my signature and drop the word "Kobo Writing Life" and I will share the video with you.

Dr. Iniobong ANTE

Re: 80k To 120k Monthly: Earn A Living With Kobo Writing Life by iniobongante(f): 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
What a great opportunity to live a life of freedom!

Getting started on Kobo Writing Life today can be that prayer of yours that has been answered.

Opportunity only meet those that are prepared.

Are you even prepared to watch a FREE video Now to see what Kobo Writing Life is all about?

Reach out to me Today via my signature and drop the word 'Kobo Writing Life from Nairaland'

To Your Success
Dr Iniobong ANTE
Re: 80k To 120k Monthly: Earn A Living With Kobo Writing Life by Shuleybrus(f): 1:00am On Apr 03, 2023
I'm interested in the Kobo writing. WhatsApp or call 08160277543

Email: shuley2013@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get The New Book "21st Century Joseph" / "the gods Grieve" By Chidi Anthony Opara / Project Writing Suppport Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.