Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,342 members, 7,971,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:05 AM

Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven (55026 Views)

Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC / Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable / Peter Obi Lied On Foreign Direct Investment-fdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by nonhuman(m): 7:22am On Mar 18, 2023
Roboto11:

And it just occurred to him abi?

No be Obi increase school fees that year?
coming from someone who have blocked his mind from inseption from listening to Obi, if you have listened to obi's speach even before election primaries you would have gotten some sence in you
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by new2012: 7:25am On Mar 18, 2023
Bobloco:

Seun why is this thread on front page

Infact, What is the essence of this thread

That the lady is not a graduate with no Job

That she never needed the money to buy oven to enable her start up some bakery business

I think @Seun enjoys such propaganda, deceit and tribal bashing, it kind of give his site traffic. seun traded decency for traffic since 2010. when he realize Linda Ikeji overlook him, he had to sink into the quagmire of ethnic intolerance go compete with gossip
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by jackobi(m): 7:27am On Mar 18, 2023
It's only on nairaland, you see APC supporters hiding behind profiles. Very few with ten profiles each. Hope they get paid well 😁😁😁
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Akanipaul1411: 7:31am On Mar 18, 2023
(1) I'm glad that Peter Obi narrated his discussion with the girl. If the girl faked poor, then, the blame is not on Peter Obi but on her who faked being poor.
(2) That she stood where there pasted LP stickers and took a shot doesn't mean she is a member of Labour Party. However, she could be an admirer of Obi just as people who never met him admirer him so much.
(3). The pictures in question doesn't tally and even if seems to look alike, then the girl should be granted an interview. That is where media or journalism helps in setting every record straight. The more reason I will not condemn this post even as it is full of bias .
(4) In some cases, one's dressing doesn't mean that the person is either poor or rich. She could look that neatt and be well dressed as one of the job demands just like bankers who spend half of their salary ensuring they buy suit (junior staff).

trutharena:
It has been revealed that Peter Obi lied about the lady Sophia Gimba who he said was broke and needed help with buying an oven for her baking business. He went on to lie that the lady work as a tea maker and he was crying when he heard her story.

(5) One whose expenditure is higher than his or her income or is equal to his income is still very poor. There will be no room for savings because the individual still eats from hand to mouth. Her house rent, feeding and other responsibilities could make her unable to save up 75k. Remember Obi didn't dispute the fact that she is working but her pay wasn't determined or stated.

My objective and sincere opinion though.

—Facts have emerged that Ms. Sophia Gimba currently works in a big shopping mall in Abuja and her father is a senior police officer.

—According to Peter Obi, she was just a random girl looking for Capital to startup her business but they refused to tell us that she is a member of Labour Party campaign commitee.

—Also Sophia graduated as far back as 2018 and did her NYSC in 2019.

Source: https://twitter.com/umarjumper/status/1636745699839852552?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

CC: Mynd44

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Akanipaul1411: 7:34am On Mar 18, 2023
(1) I'm glad that Peter Obi narrated his discussion with the girl. If the girl faked poor, then, the blame is not on Peter Obi but on her who faked being poor.
(2) That she stood where there pasted LP stickers and took a shot doesn't mean she is a member of Labour Party. However, she could be an admirer of Obi just as people who never met him admirer him so much.
(3). The pictures in question doesn't tally and even if seems to look alike, then the girl should be granted an interview. That is where media or journalism helps in setting every record straight. The more reason I will not condemn this post even as it is full of bias .
(4) In some cases, one's dressing doesn't mean that the person is either poor or rich. She could look that neatt and be well dressed as one of the job demands just like bankers who spend half of their salary ensuring they buy suit (junior staff).

(5) One whose expenditure is higher than his or her income or is equal to his income is still very poor. There will be no room for savings because the individual still eats from hand to mouth. Her house rent, feeding and other responsibilities could make her unable to save up 75k. Remember Obi didn't dispute the fact that she is working but her pay wasn't determined or stated.

My objective and sincere opinion though.

trutharena:
It has been revealed that Peter Obi lied about the lady Sophia Gimba who he said was broke and needed help with buying an oven for her baking business. He went on to lie that the lady work as a tea maker and he was crying when he heard her story.

—Facts have emerged that Ms. Sophia Gimba currently works in a big shopping mall in Abuja and her father is a senior police officer.

—According to Peter Obi, she was just a random girl looking for Capital to startup her business but they refused to tell us that she is a member of Labour Party campaign commitee.

—Also Sophia graduated as far back as 2018 and did her NYSC in 2019.

Source: https://twitter.com/umarjumper/status/1636745699839852552?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

CC: Mynd44

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Henz81: 7:35am On Mar 18, 2023
Themanleshey:

Forget tribalism , let’s face reality here.

What were his achievements while he was anambra governor? He lie too much too ! Those are real red flags . His only achievement was the he saved money , at the detriment of his people?

He can’t say he’s not corrupt , he just might not be corrupt as other leaders but that’s not the issue here .

What were his score cards as a governor before he or anyone can say he wants to be president.
You are asking the right question to the wrong person. Why don't you ask goggle for Peter Obi achievement its there for your perusal.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by justjify(m): 8:00am On Mar 18, 2023
Exclusive101:
Guy forget this bastard called Peter Obi is such a criminal n a liar. I swear he deserves to be stoned to death for crying n lying about this girl on national TV.

To imagine I almost cried with this oloriburuku

You are a bastard
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by heniford2: 8:04am On Mar 18, 2023
God bless peter obi
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by JOemmy(m): 8:06am On Mar 18, 2023
ElSudani:
Everything about Obi is based on lies and misrepresentations. He was seen on TV crying over this lady.
If Obi had won, it would have been the biggest 419 ever perpetrated on Nigerians.

What about the extremely poor people that he has been helping before now including the poor yoruba muslim boy that went to stand in front of his moving car in lagos? You people just have a deep hatred for obi no matter what he does it will always be criticized and scrutinized his short comings can't even been compared to that of ur corrupt master tinibu.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by jagabandit: 8:09am On Mar 18, 2023
Thiefnubuu is a criminal who always pays people to be carrying out fake fact checking on Peter Obi.How many times have you checked thiefnubuu real name, real age, his school &drug related cases? Becos Peter Obi is an igbo man, you people came out in mass to hate him.
Atiku is a notorious criminal, how many times have you people fact checked him? Why always Obi if not to display a chronic jealous nd hatred from your fore fathers &ancestors for igbos.But. we igbos don't care whether you hate us or like us,cos it wil not prevent us from waxing strongly.
Obi has a incredible record of. Single crime indictments.The reason why his Ellu P, wave is all over Nigeria,just to tell you who Nigerians vote.
I wil never ever hang your principal picture as my president,even in my office cos he is an ugly drug lord fellow, even if he won court case cos I know he owns Supreme Court.
You principal is a drug baron. What did you mean by if Obi had won, Obi won,your principal is a criminal who knew he does not have a single chance of winning, but resorted in to rigging. Stop talking like a tout.You guys won but no joy in te land,cos people are very angry with him.

ElSudani:
Everything about Obi is based on lies and misrepresentations. He was seen on TV crying over this lady.
If Obi had won, it would have been the biggest 419 ever perpetrated on Nigerians.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by wildernessVoice: 8:23am On Mar 18, 2023
How much do Abuja Supermarket pay....?
I know a graduate working at a shopping mall at Wuse 2 who earn 40k.
She lives at Ado, along Keffi road with with minimum of 1k transport fare daily to work.
Meaning she spent about 30k for transport.
The balance of 10k, can it feed her, buy her toiletries, clothes, pay rent(She lives in a rented single room apartment).
If this is the case of Sophia, how can she afford to save 75k...?

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Banter1(m): 8:24am On Mar 18, 2023
How you dummies folks saying peter obi lies is appalling to me. It's what the girl told him, are you expecting Obi to go and start doing investigations on her? Dummies and haters everywhere.... mtcheeeeew
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by LAFOCUZY: 8:36am On Mar 18, 2023
trutharena:

As in even after knowing she is a member of labor campaign committee groups, Obi still went ahead to lie she is just a random girl who is poor.

From the babe background, she works in a good supermarket and her dad is even a senior police officer.

Obi made it look like the babe is just one poor soul that can’t even feed for a day who need Oven badly.

As in I fear who no fear Obi.

How dose this take away from the fact that girl needs money to start business. Probably the reason why she is working LP. Being a member of the LP campaign group dose that take the need or ambition she has. Please let put this in proper context.

If that is what she told obi and he believed it and commented, how is it a lie from him.

Her father being a senior police officer who is not paid, dose not also change the fact that she needs money.

Finally how do we know that this is the girl Obi referred to and that your narrative is not false.?
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:43am On Mar 18, 2023
grin
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 18, 2023
wahalawahala:
Chai.. if Peter Gregory Obi say rain dey fall outside.. go outside goan verify... Na better sun dey shine.... Useless Obedients go still come defend am🙄

If u were even clever by half - nay, quarter - you'd have been able to spot one mistake from his numerous stats of which he implores you to go and verify.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Alcoron: 8:59am On Mar 18, 2023
APC propaganda at work, those 2 girls are not the same.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 18, 2023
Fear all these short nasarrawa girls, dem are hoes. Oven for what? they don't know how to cook. They re generous with their Puna Sha.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Judek2(m): 9:09am On Mar 18, 2023
engrelvis:
U send her money? pls which sch in Uk.

University of central Lancashire..

My point is that you can't use social media posts and pictures to judge a ladies financial status
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Fulmigati: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2023
Post Peter Obi's original tweet about the girl. Because what you have shown so far does not support your thread. Infact you're the one making assumptions based of off her not wearing makeup and "appearing poor".
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by engrelvis(m): 9:34am On Mar 18, 2023
Judek2:

University of central Lancashire..

My point is that you can't use social media posts and pictures to judge a ladies financial status
Hmmm... my first daughter school in Uk
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by hurryup123(m): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2023
Faber:

🤣🤣🤣

You can bring yourself to Canada, go to IRCC and follow the process. Stop approaching people online to avoid being scammed
which one come be IRCC again
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by BlackAdams007: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2023
intruder15:

These days I don't try to argue or put the facts right again. We deserve what we get. People think that going to work everyday is living. Not knowing that most of us are just trying to survive. If we had our way, we won't be doing what we are doing.

He discussed with a lady who stated what her problem was. He helped her solve her problem. People are spilling trash about her not being needy. I don de explain...
Abeg make everybody getat.

Most of them do not know about survival, they were brought up with pearls & emeralds & diamonds & other gemstones on their hands how would they understand? 🤷
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by OceanRed(m): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2023
Dreal1247:
Obi is busy granting employment to jobless APC supporters. Imagine after the fraudulent victory granted by Mamood Yakubu to them, no celebration. They are still embarking on research about Mr Peter Obi. The grace is too much. Just being paid to embark on fruitless research about the structureless one.

Obi issa big liar, its better to keep mute than to spew falsehood every time , it really reduces someone value. Obi doesnt need it, he is big already, he doesnt need validations cus it seems like that's what's he is after. how can we trust the presidency to someone that reel out falsehood on live television ?
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Faber(m): 10:06am On Mar 18, 2023
hurryup123:
which one come be IRCC again

That's Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada..go to the website and begin your process of moving to Canada. Good luck!
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Andrelade: 10:39am On Mar 18, 2023
Only brainwash fools still take Peter Obi serious
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by rolex05: 10:50am On Mar 18, 2023
They are still learning... It takes a gradual process just don't mind the Ellu pee candidate. He's learning politics just as Ellu pee in Lagos state is learning yoruba language... What a joke!!! You guys are not ready jo!
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Exclusive101: 10:58am On Mar 18, 2023
You can wail to death with Peter Obi who cares

Somatic:

Your father is a bastard. Family of unwanted pregnancies. Your conscience is so decomposed you'd find every justification to pour vile hatred on someone. It will never be well for your father. Hope you never have children.
justjify:

You are a bastard
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Gandrova: 11:33am On Mar 18, 2023
Kapeter:
Peter is full of lies and propaganda. It's beyond human thinking really.

I know people are tired of PDP and APC but honestly it's not just this dude, it's so glaring dude is a lying machine. I'll forever be happy that both Ondo and Ekiti state which both host the largest christian Yoruba in entire Yorubaland worldwide could see through the lies of Christianity deception honestly.

This dude would sure be worst than Buhari. Just lies, fake stats and propaganda every now and then. WTF
Apart from being the highest state with christians. Ekiti people have the highest professors in Nigeria. That should be an indication that South West people are not blinded with religion scam of Pithobi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by justjify(m): 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Exclusive101:
You can wail to death with Peter Obi who cares

Keep embossing your foolery
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Franking: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
georgeakins:

I am older than your father.
You should learn respect.

Agbaya.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Verbtips(m): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
GOD OF OBIDIENT cool coolGIVE cool THIS GUY WETIN E DEY FIND cry
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Verbtips(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Verbtips:
GOD OF OBIDIENTS cool coolGIVE cool coolcool THIS GUY WETIN E DEY FIND cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Dambaba Suntai Is Dead / Alao Akala Is Dead. Ex-Oyo State Governor Dies At 71 / Chimaroke Nnamani Loses Enugu East Senatorial Seat To Labour Party Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.