Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,532 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:40 PM

22 Things Many People Learn Late In Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 22 Things Many People Learn Late In Life (540 Views)

My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night / 12 Lessons People Learn Too Late / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22 Things Many People Learn Late In Life by Gulfview(m): 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
22 Things many people learn late.

1.Stop posting everything on social media.

2. Most people don't love you, it's just a symbiotic relationship.

3. Don't force ANYTHING -relationships, conversations, meeting up with someone, etc.

4. Get up every day and find your drive then use it to propel yourself through the day.

5. Money does NOT give you true happiness; just an illusion of it.

6. Most people don't even know what true happiness feels like.

7. Don't outgrow your youth. Live it, at the right time.

8. You can sacrifice a lot for someone you really care about, but they'll still leave you.

9. Pilot your emotions most of the time. Don't let them control you unless need be.

10. Whether you believe in science, religion or nothing at all, death is NOT the end.

11. Invest in good memories whether you have money or not. You'll need them as you grow old.

12. It's all in the mind.

13. Love yourself, but don't forget to reciprocate it to others. Treat everyone with kindness even when they are mean to you. Kindness is strength not weakness.

14. Do good to others and expect nothing in return. It's not a trade.

15. Keep your heart, mind and body clean. Always avoid negative energy.

16. Drink a lot of water OFTEN.

17. Eat healthy - veggies, fruits, yams, etc.

18. Exercise often. Go for a run or hit the gym.

19. In the end, you will realize it's all meaningless. Our endless endeavors to get rich, getting worked up, wanting attention, life and the likes. As we say in our language, " Yote ni vanity."

20. Do not chase anyone who wouldn't do the same for you.

21. Just because she/he looks at you, doesn't mean they LIKE you in that way.

22. That girl/boy that dresses funny, looks funny and talks funny...that "uncool person" in school that nobody wants to hang out or be seen with, ....hate on them now, but you won't believe how good-looking they'll be in a few years.

1 Like

Re: 22 Things Many People Learn Late In Life by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
Topic is supposed to be titled; 22 Motivational speech you learn too late

1 Like

Re: 22 Things Many People Learn Late In Life by Denoh68: 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
CHAI,THIS ONE IS VERY EDUCATIVE AND INFORMATIVE
Re: 22 Things Many People Learn Late In Life by visaclick: 6:33am On Mar 18, 2023
YEA MONEY DOESN'T GIVE HAPPINESS THAT IS SO TRUE
Re: 22 Things Many People Learn Late In Life by LIVINGICONREBOR: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Number 13 is pure bollocks. You can't treat everyone with kindness. In this wicked world, you only treat those who deserve such kindness, else you would be eaten alive. 🤔🤔
Re: 22 Things Many People Learn Late In Life by Barims(m): 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
I stopped reading after the number 10, so what's next after death? Care to elaborate?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: Which Job Should I Go For!!!! / You Deserve Suffering Sir! / My Near Death Experience Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.