Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,047 members, 7,886,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Weapons You Can Go To Your Polling Units With - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Weapons You Can Go To Your Polling Units With (2630 Views)

Obidients Kindly Confirm Your Polling Unit / Top 10 Most Deadliest Weapons In The World / At A Polling Station In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weapons You Can Go To Your Polling Units With by Naira20: 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
Since the DSS and NPF are feigning ignorance about the Intel being shared with them, it is evident they are complicit with those that are threatening Lagosians.
Get one thing settled,
You Must Vote if you have PVC.

But you also have a right to defend yourselves.

To
Do not be mild to defend yourselves and your loved ones.

Go with bottles, rods, catapults,knives dogs and licensed guns.
Feel free to use it to defend yourselves.

Na "Resist" we dey "Resist".

Don't allow anyone talk you into " what the law says"

Tell your guys without PVCs to come out.
Treat it as armed robbers caught on Lagos streets.

If you allow these guys get away with this impunity, it'd become a norm.

Above all there are Lawyers ready to defend you pro bono

6 Likes

Re: Weapons You Can Go To Your Polling Units With by viyon02: 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
One unique thing about this election was, people are more aware of their rights and are determine to make the change.

5 Likes

Re: Weapons You Can Go To Your Polling Units With by budaatum: 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
Proper title for this thread is:

Abandon the use of your brain and follow this silly advice!

But if you disagree, please return after the election to tell us the result of following it if you are not in jail.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Weapons You Can Go To Your Polling Units With by Naira20: 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
Kikikiki... It's better to be in jail than be late exercising your civic duty.

You have a right to life.

budaatum:
Proper title for this thread is:

Abandon the use of your brain and follow this silly advice!

But if you disagree, please return after the election to tell us the result of following it if you are not in jail.

1 Like

Re: Weapons You Can Go To Your Polling Units With by budaatum: 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki... It's better to be in jail than be late exercising your civic duty.

You have a right to life.

It's better to use my brain to exercise my civic duty than to stupidly lose my freedom so I have no civic duty nor any life worth living.

I love my freedom more than you love yours I guess, and I know how to use my brain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weapons You Can Go To Your Polling Units With by 40Bullets: 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
That's your choice. Your opinion doesn't sound smart to some people.

There are people whose freedom have been taken from them which is not different from being in jail.

What he is saying is, you have a right to defend yourself to be alive.
If that's not cool with you, that's your choice.

IMO, its stupid to risk your life and be wasted by some lawless thugs when you can neutralize them.

budaatum:

It's better to use my brain to exercise my civic duty than to stupidly lose my freedom so I have no civic duty nor any life worth living.

I love my freedom more than you love yours I guess, and I know how to use my brain.
Re: Weapons You Can Go To Your Polling Units With by budaatum: 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
40Bullets:

There are people whose freedom have been taken from them which is not different from being in jail.

IMO, its stupid to risk your life and be wasted by some lawless thugs when you can neutralize them.

But I am not asking my choice to be your choice!

I'd be risking my life and my freedom if I stupidly go to vote with "bottles, rods, catapults, knives, dogs and licensed guns", because I can very easily defend myself with my brain, which perhaps you might not be able to do, so why should I risk being arrested and jailed for the same stupid things brainless lawless thugs do when I am not a brainless lawless thug?

6 Likes

Re: Weapons You Can Go To Your Polling Units With by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mc oluomo flew all his children and wife to Canada while he is destroying the country with thuggery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weapons You Can Go To Your Polling Units With by budaatum: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
Revolution2022:
Mc oluomo flew all his children and wife to Canada while he is destroying the country with thuggery.

He's probably telling others go to vote with "bottles, rods, catapults, knives, dogs and licensed guns" while his own children are safe in Canada, after all, ọmọ ẹlẹni la gbe f'ẹkun jẹ.
Re: Weapons You Can Go To Your Polling Units With by Okorietitus: 3:31am On Mar 18, 2023
Any Igbo man who takes this foolish advice deserves to be shot dead.
Re: Weapons You Can Go To Your Polling Units With by lecowas: 6:13am On Mar 18, 2023
Naira20:
Since the DSS and NPF are feigning ignorance about the Intel being shared with them, it is evident they are complicit with those that are threatening Lagosians.
Get one thing settled,

To

Just simply look at how this riff-raff is instigating violence thinking this is a faceless forum.

You might just end up in jail sooner than later if you refuse to get sense. Everything must not be done in a crude way with brutal force.

Well, I blame people who allowed this decadence in our security system. Mind you, I will intentionally quote you so you won't be able to change a word. Might be useful for future reference

2 Likes

Re: Weapons You Can Go To Your Polling Units With by oz4real83(m): 7:10am On Mar 18, 2023
Don't do this as a plan A, this should be plan B when the security agencies have failed to do their job. For plan A, give the security agencies the benefit of the doubt that they will do their job, just simply go and vote as a normal Nigerian would do, when this fails, activate plan B to protect voters and polling materials cool
Re: Weapons You Can Go To Your Polling Units With by hardbody: 7:35am On Mar 18, 2023
lecowas:

Just simply look at how this riff-raff is instigating violence thinking this is a faceless forum.

You might just end up in jail sooner than later if you refuse to get sense. Everything must not be done in a crude way with brutal force.

Well, I blame people who allowed this decadence in our security system. Mind you, I will intentionally quote you so you won't be able to change a word. Might be useful for future reference

He will be jailed only after Oluomo has been jailed. Two faced devil
Re: Weapons You Can Go To Your Polling Units With by hardbody: 7:36am On Mar 18, 2023
oz4real83:
Don't do this as a plan A, this should be plan B when the security agencies have failed to do their job. For plan A, give the security agencies the benefit of the doubt that they will do their job, just simply go and vote as a normal Nigerian would do, when this fails, activate plan B to protect voters and polling materials cool

Which of the security agencies? Dead men don't tell tales. Stay alive first
Re: Weapons You Can Go To Your Polling Units With by budaatum: 7:40am On Mar 18, 2023
Okorietitus:
Any Igbo man who takes this foolish advice deserves to be shot dead.

Any one from any tribe who takes this foolish advice deserves to be shot!

3 Likes

Re: Weapons You Can Go To Your Polling Units With by lecowas: 8:02am On Mar 18, 2023
hardbody:

He will be jailed only after Oluomo has been jailed. Two faced devil

Does he enjoy thesame protection the elite thug has? It's all about oneself at the end of the day. Although I'm not saying he should not speak out against bad democratic process, but it would be better done in a shrewd manner.

Always remember freedom of speech is guaranteed but freedom after speech isn't!
Re: Weapons You Can Go To Your Polling Units With by Rodimi20000000: 8:25am On Mar 18, 2023
Encouraging people to take up arms and weapons is wrong. Please desist from such as a law abiding citizens

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weapons You Can Go To Your Polling Units With by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Naira20:
Get one thing settled,

To

Post like these are the few reason why i support some form of censor of the media.
You might mean to be sarcastic but not everyone is educated to the level of figures of speech.
For those fired up please follow this advice at your own peril after all it’s just common small death that will occur when things get out of hand and the army is released.
Our Naira20 will be at home watching you all on Telly and the lawyers will be defending to get compensation for your loved ones left behind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weapons You Can Go To Your Polling Units With by crixlight2(m): 9:13am On Mar 18, 2023
40Bullets:

Please don’t go there with any weapons ooo, you know Nigeria police , if your pulling unit don dey turn red , my brother jejely go back to your family , if person die , person wey go enter go enter , na person family go dey mourn forever..Shallom
Re: Weapons You Can Go To Your Polling Units With by thirdi(m): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2023
One question pls. this people stealing ballot boxes do their lives run like Power banks?

1 Like

Re: Weapons You Can Go To Your Polling Units With by dat9jaguy(m): 9:52am On Mar 18, 2023
thirdi:
One question pls. this people stealing ballot boxes do their lives run like Power banks?

Try stealing one then you will get first hand answer to your question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weapons You Can Go To Your Polling Units With by oz4real83(m): 10:01am On Mar 18, 2023
hardbody:

Which of the security agencies? Dead men don't tell tales. Stay alive first
even in war, there are rules of engagement, you can only return fire for fire. When you fire first, you become the aggressor and aggressors are always considered to be wrong most times.
Re: Weapons You Can Go To Your Polling Units With by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 18, 2023
oz4real83:
even in war, there are rules of engagement, you can only return fire for fire. When you fire first, you become the aggressor and aggressors are always considered to be wrong most times.
This is true but this is also Nigeria.
Re: Weapons You Can Go To Your Polling Units With by SleekyP(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2023
Naira20:
Get one thing settled,

To

Show us yours first angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Registration And Clearance Commence / Get Unilag Spgs 5 Years Past Questions And Answers In Less Than 5 Hours / What Is The Advantages Of Studying Human Kinetics And Health Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.