Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,758 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:05 AM

Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? (14907 Views)

Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? / 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? / Governorship Election: Who Is Osun State Next Governor? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by dapsoneh: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2023
Emola12:
has SANWO manage LG before he became GOVERNOR of Lagos State U lack integrity
go and verify rit grin
Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by FairlyUSEDpussy: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2023
Emola12:
he knows his parents buh you don't knw your own father abi you didn't understand the meaning of BASTARD I think you school pass me nah bro

If u not a fool, slowpoke and bast.ard yourself......u sud the word BASTARD accordingly......
Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by somehow: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2023
Voted
Funsho Doherty of the ADC got my vote.

Voted for the candidate of the LP for Federal Constituency because the present party representative failed my constituency in the last 4yrs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Autobot05: 9:59am On Mar 18, 2023
expressglory:

The COVID-19 Management, The innovative blue rail,go through Ikeja alone and compare with 4yrs ago, the seamless way of getting you when you break red light in traffic, etc.

Covid 19 management indeed ...

So this are his major achievements
Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by FairlyUSEDpussy: 10:00am On Mar 18, 2023
Emola12:
he knows his parents buh you don't knw your own father abi you didn't understand the meaning of BASTARD I think you school pass me nah bro

If u not a fool, slowpoke and bast.ard yourself......u sud understand the word BASTARD accordingly......
Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Exedyne: 10:02am On Mar 18, 2023
essentialone:
Breaking News: INEC has removed Labour Party from Lagos State governorship election ballot paper. Please, circulate this widely. This nonsense must stop...

Una Don start with una lamba

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Lucasinho(m): 10:03am On Mar 18, 2023
Olam09:

How is Lagos state government suffering you.. if i should find out about you now.. you might turn out to be a lazy dumbfuck immigrant who came to hawk vanilla ice-cream in Lagos.

I can feed you and your generation... I can bet on that angry

Moreover, I am not in Lagos.
Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:12am On Mar 18, 2023
Customers Need To Work On Their Delivery & Being Active

Watch & Kindly Subscribe 👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRzR4kgFM8I

Dear Customers Work On Your Delivery & Be Active

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing
Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Mamijoh(f): 10:21am On Mar 18, 2023
Bauchi State I'm voting for PDP Governorship. House of Assembly Labour party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Jones4190(m): 10:22am On Mar 18, 2023
SmartGadgetz:
GRV Of Lagos
Alex Oti Of Aba
Beatrice Of Rivers
Etc... In the bag
sanwo olu will beat GRV balablu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Ashirioluwa: 10:23am On Mar 18, 2023
Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by house10studios: 10:27am On Mar 18, 2023
dapsoneh:
dindinrin, go and sit down with ur wretched father... U can hug the transformer for all we care, Sanwo Olu is winning with a landslide
good for u
Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:28am On Mar 18, 2023
500 Subscribers On Youtube

Congratulations 🎉 to me

Road to more subscribers and 1000 Subscribers

Thank you to everyone who subscribes to my channel and if you are yet to do that

Here is the link below 👇

https://youtube.com/@digitalbimpetv

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe Podcast
Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Emola12(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

If u not a fool, slowpoke and bast.ard yourself......u sud understand the word BASTARD accordingly......
lol....were oloriburuku ko mo meaning bastard
Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Lightorder: 10:33am On Mar 18, 2023
donestk:
I'm not voting no one
meaning that you have voted whoever wins
Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Bimpe29:
Noted with thanks. I would have voted for APC if I had travel for this election.
Wherever you are stay safe my dear
Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 18, 2023
Vyzz:

Even me that supports Obi?
Ofcourse please don’t risk your life for any politician, it’s not worth it all. Stay safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 18, 2023
Godisablealltim:
see this wayward gbelepawo?
Stay safe please. I don’t want anything to happen to any of you. Don’t risk your life for any politician, it’s not worth it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 18, 2023
kuntash:

You are saying this with a very deceitful mindset obviously..

It's not DIFFERENT from what the touts in Lagos would say ...

How many states in Nigeria have been tipped for violence prone if not Lagos and maybe Rivers ?

You are saying this simply to discourage lagosions from trooping out to vote out godfatherism , corrupt structures and evil.

Never, I’m saying it from the abundance of my heart. Do not risk your life for any politician, it’s not worth it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by FairlyUSEDpussy: 10:51am On Mar 18, 2023
Emola12:
lol....were oloriburuku ko mo meaning bastard

Baba ni oloriburuku.,....
Omo ofo....
Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by iamlahmee(m): 10:52am On Mar 18, 2023
Sanwo olu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Olam09(m): 10:57am On Mar 18, 2023
Lucasinho:

I can feed you and your generation... I can bet on that angry

Moreover, I am not in Lagos.

You're not in Lagos and you are saying shit. About you saying you can feed my generation, your dumb and broke. I have a business here in lagos that fetches me good money, i won't be surprised if i find out your a trash picker abroad there. I'll keep saying it You can't feed me, you'll go bankrupt within a month. I don't like Bragging but you search who Olamide Akinosun is on Google mf!
Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Fearyourcreator: 10:58am On Mar 18, 2023
SmartGadgetz:
GRV Of Lagos
Alex Oti Of Aba
Beatrice Of Rivers
Etc... In the bag
Ode
Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:44am On Mar 18, 2023
"Transform Your Online Presence with Our Digital Marketing Weekend Services!"

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by olumide4christ: 11:51am On Mar 18, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
This implies that you are satisfied with sanwo-olu's performance. Are you?

NURTW wahala
Endless traffic
Bad roads

Vote him in and get more of the same. The choice is yours.

Bros...Lagos State still has better roads compared to almost all the states in Nigeria except Abuja.

No governor and I repeat No governor can solve traffic congestion in Lagos. Let no candidate deceive you. The only solution to traffic problem is:

1. Other governors should develop their states so that their indigenes can return back home and work and thrive there. It will also make their indigenes to remain in their states and not come to Lagos for greener pastures.

2. The federal government must revive all other ports in the country, in Delta State, Rivers State and Cross river state. When all these ports are fully functional, it will reduce the quantum of articulated trucks on Lagos roads and therefore reduce the traffic congestion. Only Federal Government can do this, not Lagos State governor.

3. The federal government must revive all refineries in Nigeria and stop fuel importation through the Atlas Cove, Apapa, Lagos. This will reduce to the barest minimum the number of tankers on Lagos roads and thus reduce traffic congestion.

On the NURTW, the state government needs to give stringent guidelines to their operations within the state and also engage some of them in other jobs. Some of them were absorbed into LASTMA and the BRT operations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
MasterShifu010:

Ekiti is the safest state in Nigeria
Yeah, Ekiti is very safe too.
Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by solreb: 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Babajide Sanwo-Olu to retain his seat as Governor of Lagos. We don't want an IPOB in the person of GRV to turn our dear Lagos upside down as IPOB is doing in SE states today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by olumide4christ: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^

grin

Still bringing Tinubu into the mix? Why is it Tinubu supporters don't mention his so-called work experience at Deloitte these days? Could it be because Deloitte say he never worked with them?

Anyway, Tinubu isn't the topic here. You can vote for anyone you want. But the scaremongering about rejecting Sanwo-olu has to stop. If Sanwo-olu is voted out, the heavens will not fall. Life will go on!

Sanwo-olu is more of the same old, same old stuff. He doesn't have any new fresh solutions that actually work. A vote for sanwo-olu is a vote for the same old 'agbero' nonsense and the endless traffic that these same agberos profit from - every day.

A vote for sanwo-olu is a vote for really terrible roads. Those of us living in Sangotedo, Awoyaya etc. can testify.

Sanwo-olu is not the answer.

What about the expressway being done from Sangotedo to Epe? Is that not a road?

Are you aware that there are Trunk A, Trunk B and Trunk C roads, which are the primary responsibility of the Federal Government, State Government and Local Government respectively?

Thus, don't expect state government to do all the roads in your community. Hold your local government chairman responsible. If you live in an estate, hold the estate developers responsible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Busu001: 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Isah Liman Kantigi.
Niger State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by qtx(m): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
dapsoneh:
Sanwo Olu all the way
Nobody will come and use our Lagos for experiment
Someone who has never managed a local govt all his life, wants to cash out on the tsunami of LP
Bode George wants to resurrect his dead political career through an inexperienced son of his friend who will soon fizzle out in the next one week

Sanwo Olu, continue the good work
No one can take Lagos back

Oluseyi omo Makinde , continue the good works
your Lagos? Don't you know your state again? Or you want me to expose you now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by dapsoneh: 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
qtx:
your Lagos? Don't you know your state again? Or you want me to expose you now?
who are you? Who goes u?
Re: Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? by Lucasinho(m): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Olam09:

You're not in Lagos and you are saying shit. About you saying you can feed my generation, your dumb and broke. I have a business here in lagos that fetches me good money, i won't be surprised if i find out your a trash picker abroad there. I'll keep saying it You can't feed me, you'll go bankrupt within a month. I don't like Bragging but you search who Olamide Akinosun is on Google mf!

Noise maker grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Each Ministers Designate To Get ₦‎7.7 Million Annual Accomodation Allowance / Lagos Civil Servants To Work On Saturdays- Fashola / Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.