Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,825 members, 7,918,652 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:30 PM

A Year Ago! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Year Ago! (144 Views)

Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago / Jesus Appear On Sky In London 2days Ago / Happy MMM Survival Day. It Crashed Exactly Today A Year Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Year Ago! by Oluwatosinworld: 6:04am On Mar 18, 2023
She got a message from him. It was precise.

“It’s over. I’m done.”

She froze. This can’t be true. He can’t be done with her.
Yes, they’ve had issues recently but these issues seemed to be sorted out.
He had complained about the fact that she does not spare enough time for him because of her job.
She had retaliated by stating that he is doing his PhD far away in Benin and if anyone should complain, it should be she.
They argued about it before he stormed back to Benin.

Now, she was about to call him and tell him she turned down a salary raise of Five Hundred Thousand Naira and resigned from her job, only for him to send her a text saying it is over.

She called him but he wasn’t picking up. She sent texts to him but they didn’t deliver.
She penned a suicide note and gulped Sniper.
Her body was found and the note read.
Her family and friends were thrown into sorrow.

Her closest friend called him crying, “You are a heartless, man! After the sacrifice of leaving her job for you, you still dumped her. Now she is dead, I hope you are happy?”

He opened his mouth in shock.

When he said “it is over, I’m done”, he meant he has completed his dissertation.
His battery had died after he sent her a text.
Re: A Year Ago! by padi94(m): 6:27am On Mar 18, 2023
I know what you tried to do... But it's not applicable in real life. It can't even happen sej

(1) (Reply)

Group Commends INEC, Ekiti On Credible Saturday Poll, Says BVAS Best For Nigeria / Watch How This Brave Man Defeated A Giant Fish / GCCI Unveils Humanitarian/ Charity Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.