Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,620 members, 7,975,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:37 AM

If You Are Married Love Your Wife Passionately E Get Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Married Love Your Wife Passionately E Get Why (1164 Views)

(my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! / SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Married Love Your Wife Passionately E Get Why by guobe: 6:45am On Mar 18, 2023
To all the married men, love your wife passionately,tell her that you love her that she is beautiful and heavenly.Thank her for bringing your kids to the world.Take her out always.make her loved.Take her to Johnnydrille concert.E get why.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Married Love Your Wife Passionately E Get Why by Palm6(m): 6:52am On Mar 18, 2023
On point

1 Like

Re: If You Are Married Love Your Wife Passionately E Get Why by guobe: 6:55am On Mar 18, 2023
Palm6:
On point
wives are unsong heroes in Nigeria.Giving birth to kids,taking good care of the kids,doing school runs.The pressure is just too much.we pray there is money to take good care of them.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Married Love Your Wife Passionately E Get Why by Nice2023(m): 7:14am On Mar 18, 2023
Yes,u are right!

I just realised that every man and woman must love and take care of their spouses,remember if u don't Bury her,she will be the one to Bury u at old age.

This life no balance oh.

Let us be careful.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Married Love Your Wife Passionately E Get Why by guobe: 7:17am On Mar 18, 2023
Nice2023:
Yes,u are right!

I just realised that every man and woman must love and take care of their spouses,remember if u don't Bury her,she will be the one to Bury u at old age.

This life no balance oh.

Let us be careful.
That is if either of the spouses will get to old age when there is catastrophe and fighting in the marriage.It is vital to love her so she reciprocate in return.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Married Love Your Wife Passionately E Get Why by Zaksart: 7:28am On Mar 18, 2023
Many homes are breaking due to lack of care and respect, caring comes before Loving.

This is not to the husband alone., Woman who are playing the husband role due to the man losing his job, should show care and respect to your man... It's a home, one should do there best always not to make it a house.

It takes courage and patience to keep loving.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Married Love Your Wife Passionately E Get Why by Waffarianman(m): 7:37am On Mar 18, 2023
Yeah man I love my wife no be mouth matta. Every married man should love his pationatley E get why. Me love my wife dye and she does too

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Married Love Your Wife Passionately E Get Why by guobe: 7:42am On Mar 18, 2023
Waffarianman:
Yeah man I love my wife no be mouth matta. Every married man should love his pationatley E get why. Me love my wife dye and she does too
wow nice happy for you and lucky you.
Re: If You Are Married Love Your Wife Passionately E Get Why by guobe: 7:43am On Mar 18, 2023
Zaksart:
Many homes are breaking due to lack of care and respect, caring comes before Loving.

This is not to the husband alone., Woman who are playing the husband role due to the man losing his job, should show care and respect to your man... It's a home, one should do there best always not to make it a house.

It takes courage and patience to keep loving.
absolutely spot on.
Re: If You Are Married Love Your Wife Passionately E Get Why by Jeon(f): 7:46am On Mar 18, 2023
I don't understand this.
Are those the same pple whom embraced MAGTOW talking about marriage and Women? .

What a shame.
Nigerian Men should be straight forward.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Married Love Your Wife Passionately E Get Why by Dindondin(m): 7:57am On Mar 18, 2023
guobe:
To all the married men, love your wife passionately,tell her that you love her that she is beautiful and heavenly.Thank her for bringing your kids to the world.Take her out always.make her loved.Take her to Johnnydrille concert.E get why.
Why?
Y?
Wai?
Wher-iy?
Whar-eey?
Whai?
Wayi?
Wha-yee?

We know you must love your wife. Why you marry her before if not for love?
But why the why?
Why he get why?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Married Love Your Wife Passionately E Get Why by guobe: 8:00am On Mar 18, 2023
Dindondin:

Why?
Y?
Wai?
Wher-iy?
Whar-eey?
Whai?
Wayi?
Wha-yee?

We know you must love your wife. Why you marry her before if not for love?
But why the why?
Why he get why?
because e get why
Re: If You Are Married Love Your Wife Passionately E Get Why by Waffarianman(m): 8:12am On Mar 18, 2023
guobe:
wow nice happy for you and lucky you.

Thank you man

1 Like

Re: If You Are Married Love Your Wife Passionately E Get Why by guobe: 8:13am On Mar 18, 2023
Waffarianman:

Thank you man
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: If You Are Married Love Your Wife Passionately E Get Why by Qatar2022: 9:13am On Mar 18, 2023
guobe:
What will one gain? Don't try this at home because she will take advantage of it and show you pepper

1 Like

Re: If You Are Married Love Your Wife Passionately E Get Why by guobe: 9:53am On Mar 18, 2023
Qatar2022:

What will one gain? Don't try this at home because she will take advantage of it and show you pepper
she wont

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Between Men And Women / Post deleted / Y.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.