Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,365 members, 7,947,597 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? (5784 Views)

Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? / Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? / Every Husband Must Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Roland17(m): 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2011
Samuel had been in a relationship with his girl for 3 years, she was a virgin and wanted Samuel to wait until they got married before they can start having sex, my friend was true to his promise, he never asked for sex for three years, this does not mean he did not feel the urge, but he was in love with her and wanted to marry her, so he respected her opinion and was able to hold himself.

Both were very dedicated and committed to the relationship as they could vouch for each others faithfulness and loyalty, everybody around knew them very well. Problem started when he was issued a visa to pursue a 5 yr degree course in the united states, distance punished the relationship severely, to cut the story short, they parted amicably, not without tears, grief and sometimes anger.

she was getting older, she ended up getting married to another guy as she could not wait, the guy played along well for the period they were dating, after they got married, she said the guy changed, she describes the guy as an animal. she already has 3 kids for her husband and has vowed to remain in the marriage.

Now all she says is Samuel deserved her Virginity more than her husband, because he was a rare breed of man and wished she allowed him disvirgin her before he traveled.

So ladies i ask, is it every husband that deserves a ladies virginity?

1 Like

Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by r231(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2011
brb
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Ben13: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2011
hmm. . .good article. wink
Was Samuel thinking he would come back to meet his "virgin mary" still a virgin and unmarried, that he travelled without do-ing? Just asking. . .
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2011
Well there is no way for her to prove that Samuel would not have changed, right? No one is perfect! And i think the thought of Samuel is making this unfortunate lady not give her husband her best qualities as a wife! Maybe she may not admit, but i think it's her attitude in the first place that made the guy change! i can imagine being in a relationship with a woman i love, who in turn reserves the best of her love for someone she wont have again! It's not easy for the guy i swear! the lady should first remove the straw in her own eyes first before seeking out the rafter in her husbands eye! In my Opinion, she is the cause of her predicament! She cant have samuel, and her husband can never ever act, behave or talk like Samuel! The earlier she realizes that hard fact, the better for her marriage and her children!

1 Like

Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Roland17(m): 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2011
@Ben-10 they both agreed to part ways because she could not wait that long, they parted amicably before she got involved with her husband. its not sams fault either,because he tried to make it work, but guy u and i know how powerful distance is.

@sexkillz
I always appreciate ur comment anywhere i come across them, truly the husband has changed, she complains that he beats her after getting drunk and is soo hard on the kids, she does not want to go back to sam, she only wished he was the man that disvirgined her, because according to her he is a rare breed. sammy my friend got married a year and six months ago, they have a baby boy and he tells me he is happy with his marriage, his wife also claims he is the best thing to have ever happened to him.
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2011
Roland17:

@Ben-10 they both agreed to part ways because she could not wait that long, they parted amicably before she got involved with her husband. its not sams fault either,because he tried to make it work, but guy u and i know how powerful distance is.

@sexkillz
I always appreciate your comment anywhere i come across them, truly the husband has changed, she complains that he beats her after getting drunk and is soo hard on the kids, she does not want to go back to sam, she only wished he was the man that disvirgined her, because according to her he is a rare breed. sammy my friend got married a year and six months ago, they have a baby boy and he tells me he is happy with his marriage, his wife also claims he is the best thing to have ever happened to him.
Poor Lady! But wishes are not horses! I am also a strong believer that men hardly change instantaneously, without an underlying cause! Did he lose his job? Does she make senseless remarks to him? Does she always compare her husbands every move to sam? Sometimes using words like, "cant you be like sam?", "sam would have done this?", "sam would have said"? Bro! Dont get me wrong, i'm seriously trying to put myself in the shoes of this man! Having a woman you love so much nag you, and continually compare you with another man is not an easy nut to chew mehn! He must have endured that to an extent, but for real, tolerance level differs in each man o! You know we like to be the alpha male, especially to a woman we love. What happens when that woman finds fault in everything you do? Roland, answer for your self. Is it easy? Mark my words, ask that man what pushed him to start drinking and you'll be surprised i've answered it already! His drinking was to quell his emotions and make him forget his sorrow. Cos nothing he does makes her happy! His beating her was as a result of her insulting him for his over indulgence in alcohol combined with the fact that he cant get her words to him about sam off his head! They need serious advice! The man would be willing to change. But is she ready to let sam go?. . . . Forever?

1 Like

Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by tellwisdom: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2011
[size=45pt]WOMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN angry angry angry[/size]
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Roland17(m): 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^^^ brother take am easy abeg oooo, ur anger fit blow ur system o
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by MrsChima1(f): 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2011
If every husband deserves a woman's virginity then every wife deserves a man's virginity as well.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. If you don't want an used woman, we don't want an used man.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by deniyor: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2011
I agree with sexkillz to a point. The woman might have been the underlying factor to her husband's bizzare behaviour. However that is only one possibility. Also no matter the lady's behaviour, he should not be hitting her or getting drunk regularly like a teenager. It just shows irresponsibility.

Another possibility is there was no love from either of them in the first place. From the first point (sexkillz's) the woman did not love her husband as the love was reserved for sam. The guy might have married her for a range of reasons from age to just having kids.

There is also the possibility that the husband is just naturally abusive.

There is also the possiblity that the frustration of the husband is cos the wife sucks in bed and is too stubborn to learn grin. Though that can be related to a lack of love but not necessarily.
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2011
deniyor:

I agree with sexkillz to a point. The woman might have been the underlying factor to her husband's bizzare behaviour. However that is only one possibility. Also no matter the lady's behaviour, he should not be hitting her or getting drunk regularly like a teenager. It just shows irresponsibility.

Another possibility is there was no love from either of them in the first place. From the first point (sexkillz's) the woman did not love her husband as the love was reserved for sam. The guy might have married her for a range of reasons from age to just having kids.

There is also the possibility that the husband is just naturally abusive.

There is also the possiblity that the frustration of the husband is cos the wife sucks in bed and is too stubborn to learn grin. Though that can be related to a lack of love but not necessarily.
If he was, she'd have noticed it during their dating period and then in early marriage! I guess!
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Cuddlemii: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2011
Roland17:

Samuel had been in a relationship with his girl for 3 years, she was a virgin and wanted Samuel to wait until they got married before they can start Being Intimate, my friend was true to his promise, he never asked for sex for three years, this does not mean he did not feel the urge, but he was in love with her and wanted to marry her, so he respected her opinion and was able to hold himself.

Both were very dedicated and committed to the relationship as they could vouch for each others faithfulness and loyalty, everybody around knew them very well. Problem started when he was issued a visa to pursue a 5 yr degree course in the united states, distance punished the relationship severely, to cut the story short, they parted amicably, not without tears, grief and sometimes anger.

she was getting older, she ended up getting married to another guy as she could not wait, the guy played along well for the period they were dating, after they got married, she said the guy changed, she describes the guy as an animal. she already has 3 kids for her husband and has vowed to remain in the marriage.

Now all she says is Samuel deserved her Virginity more than her husband, because he was a rare breed of man and wished she allowed him disvirgin her before he traveled.

So ladies i ask, is it every husband that deserves a ladies virginity?

hello rowland, its been a while. Just checking up on you. take care.
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Roland17(m): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2011
@cuddle
Am sorry pretty, i have been busy with my xams, but thank God am through now, i have also been looking out for u, i trust u are doing great. cheers.
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Roland17(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2011
sexkillz:

If he was, she'd have noticed it during their dating period and then in early marriage! I guess!

Don't be too sure, humans have perfected the act of pretence and its's really difficult to decipher when people pretend.
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Cuddlemii: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2011
Roland17:

@cuddle
Am sorry pretty, i have been busy with my xams, but thank God am through now, i have also been looking out for u, i trust u are doing great. cheers.

Pretty, I wish! Anyways best of luck with your exams dear. I am doing great, its good to have u back.
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2011
Roland17:

Don't be too sure, humans have perfected the act of pretence and its's really difficult to decipher when people pretend.
Yeah! True talk! Do u also think she failed to notice? Or turned a Blind eye? Was she desperate?
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by pendo89(f): 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2011
Can she stop crying over spilt milk and deal with the issue at hand?
What makes her think that her V status was enough to guarantee her a stable marriage?
What about making each other happy?
There's too much fuss over virginity than being a responsible woman/wife and these are the resul

@ sexkillz.

Abusive people are the most quiet and harmless creatures when you are dating them.
Like Rowland said its hard to decipher wolves in sheep clothing.

1 Like

Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by deniyor: 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2011
sexkillz:

Yeah! True talk! Do u also think she failed to notice? Or turned a Blind eye? Was she desperate?

To a lot of ladies out there
A lot of people are very good at masking their true character. And many more people are not good at reading people or signs. If you are expecting a guy you have been dating for six months to hit you or beat you to a pulp, you will be absolutely wrong. People whose bf's beat them mostly don't do so in the first couple of yrs, and definitely not when the lady has a very high chance of moving on easily.

The signs are usually in the way he treats people around him esp when he thinks you are not looking. Its in the way he is very controlling. I know it might seem very romantic at first that on your first date he ordered for you. Infact you might even brag about it and say you love a man being in charge but be very careful, those can be red flags.

Watch how you settle your disagreement or quarrells. Notice how uncompromising he can be. Listen to how he thinks a lady needs to be disciplined to keep her in check by her man. Or how he disrespects women.

Another one will be the kind of family he comes from. Does his papa beat his mama? If so, what does he think of it. Does he hate it and will never do that to a woman or does it think she deserves it?
Just few of the many things to watch out for.
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by pendo89(f): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^ Thank you deniyor.
True dat.
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2011
@poster
this is what happens when women are so desperate to marry that they settle with any fool out there.
imagine what you wrote: "she was getting older, she ended up getting married to another guy as she could not wait"

now she is regretting her act because the "stranger" she married turned out to be what he probably was all along!

now i will say that her husband deserved her virginity NOT the first guy because if she had chosen better, she would have gotten a perfect man. the joke is on HER!
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2011
pathetic experience. brownj, u may be right though
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by tpia5: 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2011
no need crying over spilt milk.

if she'd had s.ex with the first guy she'd still have the same complaint after marrying someone else.

neither does she know what samuel has turned to overseas.

he could be just like her husband now.
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by tellwisdom: 6:49am On Sep 17, 2011
cry cry Fishbrain, impatience,desperation and Hunger for Material tinz all these blindfolding their eyes, leading them into a BIG PIT---A pity to reckon with cry cry cry
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by aameyah(f): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2011
[size=25pt]GOD BLESS YOU, DENIYOR!!! YOU"RE THE BEST!!![/size]
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Omolola1(f): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2011
The lady could av said the same thing if she married the first guy. . .
She's just regretting she waznt patient enough. . .if u ask me, her husband deserved it but she just thnks she shud av givn her first lov.
She got what she wanted
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 17, 2011
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Tosinville(m): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2011
Man, every dudes deserve to break a virgin even though you don't marry one later in the future, the way one of ex says it sometimes shows i really need one but if i can't get any then no love even for my future wife only to produce me kids and get the fukc outta my life cos am done with left-overs since those who deflower 'em can't marry them.
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by tpia5: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2011
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2011
I don't even need no damn virgin. What's the point and difference
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by MrsChima1(f): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2011
According to the yeye fowls, Virgin toto has the new car smell and appearance while the used toto has too much kondo mileages.
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2011
What does yours smell like?
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by tellwisdom: 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2011
What does yours smell like?

grin grin grin, im not ready to see or smell anything disgusting sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. / Fun Thread:among This Ladies Who Will U Save If A House They Live In Is On Fire? / Is It Appropriate To Answer Your Hobby/bf Sir?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.