Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) (41412 Views)

Lagos Thugs Impose N100 Levy On Individuals Using Yaba Pedestrian Bridge / Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters / Ministerial Nomination: Tension Grips APC As President Targets Experts, Non-apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by mikelopez: 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
You were making mouth yesterday abi
Lol grin grin

Go and carry your dead thug at Okota

https://twitter.com/drpenking/status/1637059042349654018?t=xsHSHLaST1CGUf5zTLraug&s=19

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Putinofrussia: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
ObiOfLagos:
Even at age 100 years, I will still get you good even with walking stick in one hand.
Coward.Just mouthy.
Some of the best boxers in the world are Yorubas.The best boxers in Nigeria are Yorubas.One Yoruba is worth more than 10 Igbos in combat.
Have you counted your teeth,sir grin
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Putinofrussia: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
mikelopez:
You were making mouth yesterday abi
Lol grin grin

https://twitter.com/drpenking/status/1637059042349654018?t=xsHSHLaST1CGUf5zTLraug&s=19
If this is true then it is dangerous and very pathetic that voters came with guns.
Thugs are more desperate.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by mikelopez: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Putinofrussia:

If this is true then it is dangerous and very pathetic that voters came with guns.
Thugs are more desperate.

So voters should allow thugs to attack them after February 25th attack

Personally, I work around with my rifle everywhere

Any APC Tinubu MColuomo's thugs sighted is killed

No story
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by akaleb2015(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
In nigeria the kind of democracy we practice is political thuggery we are not practising what we all need to know and see in our environment, what the environment needs to be comfortable nigerian politicians practise democracy by subscribing to all what the godfather and the cabals have to say concerning their views and the selfish interest of the cabals without allowing the voice of the masses to prevail nigerian politics is very dirty game which empowers the thugs, bandits, assasinators, terrorists, murders to have a say in the affairs of the economy of the nation politicians now take the will of the people for granted and utilize the will of the people for profits our leaders are the ones breaking the law of the nation exploiting the masses through any means and humbling themselves before election so that they may have their way into power that is the best way i can describe nigerian aspect of democracy the only democracy corruption is the only currency they use to transact business for their interest only
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by mywells: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
You're in your own state doing area boys and agbero up and down, people comes to your state and take opportunity and become someone in life and they want to take the state from you and you're barking and wailling that everyone should vote for APC,see what APC has turned you to agbero and area boy and still wants to be agbero for life it's a shame real shame to be an area boy on your father's land.
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by MomohMrMoore: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
What is wrong in that? Dont Igbos stay at home every Monday in the whole of the 5 eastern states?
If they can obey that one they should obey this..simple. They can go to East to vote
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by NSK4U(m): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
olabright31:

Yorubas beg yet you wan die for their land claiming it as yours? It is your pride that make you feel you can survive as a land-locked nation if you seceed. Oh I forgot, you land grabbers have lumped Niger Delta region to steal their oil and ports. Zik thought Igbos can dominate but other tribes saw your plans and put you in your right place

The east is landlocked, are they asking you to unlock it for them?

Simply agree to let them go to die in their landlocked place but instead, you will want to fight wars and create hatred for yourself than to see them exit Nigeria. It shows you can't survive without them even in your unlocked land and the only reason for your beggerly attitude of one Nigeria.

Check history, every other region at one point or the other has asked to dissolve the British design to allow them develop, only Yoruba keep begging for one Nigeria and one can only understand that it's their fear of surviving especially without the Igbos that is making them to chant one Nigeria.
You can't be chanting one Nigeria and at the same time be asking people of other region to go back to their place, is that not hypocricy and insanity?
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Obitroy(m): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=N3TRAL post=121833550]I support this.

This is the type of democracy that's perfect for Nigeria.

Go to Abia State and vote for good roads and an airport

Please do disame at ONDO too
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Obitroy(m): 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=mikelopez post=121843435]You were making mouth yesterday abi
Lol grin grin

I wish they can do this to few thugs on this forum for a better Nigeria for us & others tribe's with future
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by naturefellow(m): 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
I support this.

This is the type of democracy that's perfect for Nigeria.

Go to Abia State and vote for good roads and an airport.
what goes around comes around, dodo

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Putinofrussia: 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
mikelopez:

So voters should allow thugs to attack them after February 25th attack

Personally, I work around with my rifle everywhere

Any APC Tinubu MColuomo's thugs sighted is killed

No story

You should like this but APC wins with a landslide.grin

Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Waterbear(m): 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
garykoeman:

Keep quiet, same things was done all over southeast during the presidential election by Igbo people.

The way you open your mouth and lie is a wonder scientist should research
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by funshint(m): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
BurialGround:

Stray bullet may kill your relatives because it doesn't know tribe.
I reject it IJN!
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by AsapTeddy(m): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

When you are tired you will go back to alaibo to vote

So everyone who counters your raw display of studpidity is ibo to you?

What a fool!!
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Joebayo217:
shut up no come here to dey form na one Punch go land you to hospital 😂😂😂

I dey ogun state now.....i fit send u tp sef make u come so dat u go come try if na one blow or not...fool
Re: Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) by Raf4: 12:15am On Mar 20, 2023
mikelopez:

Which table
I can personally sponsor 1M AK47 free to Igbos to defend themselves

Facts grin

That's sense!ess chestbeating that always cause you people to collect wotowoto from time to time. Keep hallucinating in your empty boasting

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos / Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari / Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.