Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,035 members, 7,966,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:10 AM

Peter Obi Sends A Congratulatory Message To Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sends A Congratulatory Message To Soludo (607 Views)

Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others / Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma / President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Sends A Congratulatory Message To Soludo by Ulomz(f): 9:17am On Mar 18, 2023
On the 17th of March, 2023, Peter Obi made a congratulatory message to his dearest brother, Soludo, the governor of Anambra state.

"I congratulate my brother, Prof Soludo, on his one year anniversary in office. Let me state clearly that he remains the Governor of Anambra State and deserves the support of ndi Anambra to continue his laudable projects across the State." -PO

Re: Peter Obi Sends A Congratulatory Message To Soludo by lordimmaogidi(m): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2023
That won’t stop people from voting Ellu P all the way

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sends A Congratulatory Message To Soludo by God1000(m): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2023
He shouldn't have, we should stay away from betrayers
Re: Peter Obi Sends A Congratulatory Message To Soludo by Dreal1247: 9:31am On Mar 18, 2023
Don't allow anyone's evil or wickedness to rob your garment of righteousness. Obi is an Apostle of true love. Not by pretense but by default.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sends A Congratulatory Message To Soludo by Zee0007: 9:41am On Mar 18, 2023
The man of the people.🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Re: Peter Obi Sends A Congratulatory Message To Soludo by hisgrace090: 9:49am On Mar 18, 2023
Obi the real unifier, I hail thee.
Re: Peter Obi Sends A Congratulatory Message To Soludo by fixitbyjal(m): 9:59am On Mar 18, 2023
You will still congratulate the president TINUBU just hold

(1) (Reply)

In Any State APC Is Defeated The People Celebrate Wild - Why So? / Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG / Dele Farotimi: In A Country Governed By Law INEC Chairman Should Be In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.