Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,888 members, 7,879,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:31 AM

Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. (2610 Views)

Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by Saintinoo(m): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
I see so many men on.romanceland adoring and worshipping virgins, the truth is that no man will ever want a woman with 20 to 30 body counts or a woman with a borehole type of kpekus. Until you are in a relationship with one of em virgins, you will sometimes prefer to remain with that hoe.

I am not saying that guys should marry whores, infact, i resist any temptation that will allow me converse with hoes not to talk of dating or marry one, but looking for a virgin is no better, they also like the hoes have so many negative attributes such as;

1. Severe manipulation
2. Nagging
3. Gaslighing and lies
4. They tend to control their man
5. Sturborn and lastly, most virgin ladies are nacissists.

I think men should go for cool headed and respectful ladies, mannered ladies irrespective of virginity or not.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by YoungLionken(m): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Stop saying sh1t..

Hope you have voted by the way ??.

5 Likes

Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by Reminderz: 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
all what you posted are present in all women albeit various levels.

they are called shit tests and it's also depend on the kind of man they are with.

in fact in hoes, they are present in very high level.. don't be deceived because a hoe faked being a good girl for you oo.. so that's the different.. so as a man you have to be at alert at all times

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by Fahvvy: 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Women naturally are manipulative, it's their nature undecided...

However...
Better a virgin manipulator, than a wh.orish one undecided...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by SPAMBOX7: 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Saintinoo:
I see so many men on.romanceland adoring and worshipping virgins, the truth is that no man will ever want a woman with 20 to 30 body counts or a woman with a borehole type of kpekus. Until you are in a relationship with one of em virgins, you will sometimes prefer to remain with that hoe.

I am not saying that guys should marry whores, infact, i resist any temptation that will allow me converse with hoes not to talk of dating or marry one, but looking for a virgin is no better, they also like the hoes have so many negative attributes such as;

1. Severe manipulation
2. Nagging
3. Gaslighing and lies

I think men should go for cool headed and respectful ladies, mannered ladies irrespective of virginity or not.
Everything you say here is true. From number 1 - 5

1 Like

Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by Reelmii: 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
cheesy...

Marry a virgin and keep a non virgin as a side chick....that is the way of many men....

But the truth is,,, they are more attached to the side chick than the wife....

3 Likes

Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by Saintinoo(m): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Reelmii:
cheesy...

Marry a virgin and keep a non virgin as a side chick....that is the way of many men....

But the truth is,,, they are more attached to the side chick than the wife....

Why not, when the wife always show those five attribute i listed up there, but the side chick gives nothing but peace of mind to the man.

4 Likes

Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by Saintinoo(m): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fahvvy:

However...

Have you.been in a relationship with a virgin before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by Kelvindate(m): 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
This your topic self I wonder if there is toto ladies
Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by Fahvvy: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Saintinoo:

Have you.been in a relationship with a virgin before?

Yup...
Why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by Reelmii: 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Saintinoo:

Why not, when the wife always show those five attribute i listed up there, but the side chick gives nothing but peace of mind to the man.
so i wonder why the virgin thing is over hyped wen they will still cheat on the virgin

Some men just marry them because they want to brag about it among their fellow men.......some just want their family to see that they married a wife material ( which to me,, virginity is not a criteria to be a wife material)...

3 Likes

Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by Reelmii: 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Saintinoo:

so i wonder why the virgin thing is over hyped wen they will still cheat on the virgin

Some men just marry them because they want to brag about it among their fellow men.......some just want their family to see that they married a wife material ( which to me,, virginity is not a criteria to be a wife material)...

If only men can look beyond the virgin aspect and check for characters and other attributes,, u will see that there is more to just being a virgin

2 Likes

Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by onumadu: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Saintinoo:

1. Severe manipulation
2. Nagging
3. Gaslighing and lies

At last, someone sees the light! cheesy cheesy

Tell'em

But where you NAILED it was here below:

Until you are in a relationship with one of em virgins, you will sometimes prefer to remain with that hoe.

Enuff said. cool

3 Likes

Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by onumadu: 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fahvvy:

Yup...
Why?

I DOUBT it.
If you have, you'd have understood where the OP is coming from.
Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
OP just imagine your guys and close pals around you have slept with your wife before .

2 Likes

Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by luminouz(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Saintinoo:

1. Severe manipulation
2. Nagging
3. Gaslighing and lies

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You be clown.

Yes! Virginity is not everything but I'd still prefer that to a high penile mileage woman. I won't say more than that.

3 Likes

Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by luminouz(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
onumadu:

I DOUBT it.

You and the OP have no point. I have dated virgins before. They didn't exhibit any of those traits. So where did you get your own from?

1 Like

Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by onumadu: 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
luminouz:

You and the OP have no point. I have dated virgins before. They didn't exhibit any of those traits. So where did you get your own from?

Did you MARRY any of them? lol

I don't want to use words that sound as insult, but some of you "virgin hunters" are truly clueless about these things because you see them from "afar off".

I see some of you using childish words like "high penile millage woman" as if you put ODOMETERS on a woman's private part.
That mindset in of itself shows immaturity, and such people are not qualified to marry yet. They should not marry until they drop those childish mindsets. If I were a woman, I would NEVER marry any man that sees my private part as a car's odometer because such a man can kill for pu-5-5y.
Marriage is for the socially, psychologically, and spiritually MATURE persons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by luminouz(m): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
onumadu:

Did you MARRY any of them? lol

I don't want to use words that sound as insult, but some of you "virgin hunters" are truly clueless about these things because you see them from "afar off".

I see some of you using childish words like "high penile millage woman" as if you put ODOMETERS on a woman's private part.
That mindset in of itself shows immaturity, and such people are not qualified to marry yet. They should not marry until they drop those childish mindsets. If I were a woman, I would NEVER marry any man that sees my private part as a car's odometer because such a man can kill for pu-5-5y.
Marriage is for the socially, psychologically, and spiritually MATURE persons.

Boss, you are behaving like a woman on this topic. I told you I dated them before and they never exhibited those traits. I debunked your claims. What else do you want?

All the rest of your story no concern me. If you want to know what I did with them or to them, DM me and I will give you an autobiography of my sex life. Do you want the Word, PDF or Amazon Kindle edition?

4 Likes

Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Saintinoo:

1. Severe manipulation
2. Nagging
3. Gaslighing and lies

How many virgins did you study to get this your results?
Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by onumadu: 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
luminouz:

Boss, you are behaving like a woman on this topic. I told you I dated them before and they never exhibited those traits. I debunked your claims. What else do you want?

All the rest of your story no concern me. If you want to know what I did with them or to them, DM me and I will give you an autobiography of my sex life. Do you want the Word, PDF or Amazon Kindle edition?

Okay, let me tone it down a little, and ask only one question again:
DID YOU MARRY ANY OF THEM?
You debunked nothing bro.

Dating and marriage are vastly different.
You see this thing called marriage? It is really not for immature people.

What i hate is all these sexual objectification of women these days.
A woman is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more than p-u-5-5y.

Anytime my son grows to adulthood, I would train him early to NEVER "virgin hunt". cool

See woman for values other than pu--5-y.

6 Likes

Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by luminouz(m): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
onumadu:

Okay, let me tone it down a little, and ask only one question again:
DID YOU MARRY ANY OF THEM?
You debunked nothing bro.

Dating and marriage are vastly different.
You see this thing called marriage? It is really not for immature people.

What i hate is all these sexual objectification of women these days.
A woman is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more than p-u-5-5y.

Anytime my son grows to adulthood, I would train him early to NEVER "virgin hunt". cool

See woman for values other than pu--5-y.

K
Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by CCIA: 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fahvvy:

However...

Better to have Wordsfrombimpe with a small number of body counts than Siofra and Jennyclay with unlimited body counts. cool
Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by Saintinoo(m): 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fahvvy:

Yup... Why?
What was your experience?
Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by Saintinoo(m): 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:
OP just imagine your guys and close pals around you have slept with your wife before .

Read my post again, i didn't say you should marry a lady with countless body count, there are good girls out there with one or two body counts better than those so called virgins.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by Fahvvy: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
onumadu:

I DOUBT it.

Lol grin...

So lemme guess, all virgins fall into the category that the OP describe ba? There are no exceptions abi? Wehdone sir grin...
Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by onumadu: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fahvvy:

Lol grin...

So lemme guess, all virgins fall into the category that the OP describe ba? There are no exceptions abi? Wehdone sir grin...

Of course not. There are always exceptions to every rule. Duh?
Remember the saying that "for every twelve there is at least one Judas"? grin
Generalization is always dangerous.
But still, the idea remains that virgins these days (and I added "these days" deliberately because the idea that a woman should marry as a virgin is an OLD culture) is often mistaken and misused by some people. The original idea in that old culture, is that a woman married between 13 to 18 years latest.
Today, a woman will come and say she is a virgin at 30. shocked
What type of a woman remains a virgin at 30? undecided
What character does she have to remain virgin at 30?
That is where the OP's observations (and mine too) come into play.
That is the difference.
I have nothing against virgins, but some men these days use it to objectify women beyond common sense.
I wouldn't mind my son marrying an 18 year old virgin. But you see those twenty-something and thirty-something year old virgins?

1 Like

Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
onumadu:

But you see those twenty-something and thirty-something year old virgins?
What about them? Anything wrong with that?
Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by Akinksquare: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Saintinoo:

1. Severe manipulation
2. Nagging
3. Gaslighing and lies

For me, your comment is 100% correct. Even more. Most virgins are manipulative. They complain alot, when it comes to sex, that's when war starts. I prefer to marry a non-virgin than a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by Fahvvy: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
onumadu:

But still, the idea remains that virgins these days (and I added "these days" deliberately because the idea that a woman should marry as a virgin is an OLD culture) is often mistaken and misused by some people. The original idea in that old culture, is that a woman married between 13 to 18 years latest.
That is the difference.
I have nothing against virgins, but some men these days use it to objectify women beyond common sense.
I wouldn't mind my son marrying an 18 year old virgin. But you see those twenty-something and thirty-something year old virgins?

Now that you've explained it, I do get your point and from this stand point, I totally agree with you...
Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by Saintinoo(m): 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
onumadu:

That is the difference.

You just took this out of my mouth, those older virgins are so sturborn, have too much pride, disrepectful and manipulative. Only someone who have experienced dating them can confirm this, to me, they are the worst of women to date or marry.

4 Likes

Re: Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. by Baronthecelebri: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Even me self, Na to marry woman wey her head reach ground

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Did This... / We Were Married For 8yrs, I Divorced Him, I Regret My Decision- Lady Laments / How to Break Up With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.