Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:57 AM

Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List (56856 Views)

Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List / Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return / Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by israelmao(m): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
INEC and APC have perfected rigging than those that went before them.
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by ademasta(m): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
SenatePresdo:

He's an omo ale
grin
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by Bigchristo: 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by Jostoman: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:
This is bad and unhealthy for our democracy.

INEC has failed us woefully this time, this is one of reasons people are not coming out to vote
have even made up my mind that after today election i will not waste my time to vote again in nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by nairanaira12: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
I expect FreeStuffsNG, seunmsg, duro4chang to rejoice over this.

They always rejoice over shame, and disgraceful things
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by CSTRR: 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
ademasta:
Oworu woru... grin

Make I just dey laugh here
Keep laughing.

Your Nigeria is different from our Nigeria.?

Criminals are fighting tooth and nail to retain power, and you think it will benefit you because you speak their language. grin

It's alright.

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by CSTRR: 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jostoman:
have even made up my mind that after today election i will not waste my time to vote again in nigeria.
Just focus on yourself and your family.

Be very selfish.

Personally, from now on I am going to hold every Yoruba person with high suspicion.

Let us all be bigoted together.

God will punish anybody in this apc govt that will later talk about one naijeria.

Dey you dey, make I dey my dey.

I no trust you, don't trust me too.
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by lereinter(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Obislaves I give una

They sabi pass bmc

Chai
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by CSTRR: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tinubu is planning to go to the center, and many of the people that perpetuated bigotry and violence against innocent voters will go to the center with him and tell us nonsense.

We dey wait una.
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by Nonywendy(m): 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
If thunder no fire inec lemme knw why
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by chaloskyx: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
ehn thats his tough luck now abi see just wash your hands from Nigeria cause that country can never never never never MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by StreetSoldier(m): 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Erlylife:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. Almighty God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
You're greedy. let it rest. Stop scamming people.
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
This is the guy that fake painted his face with ketchup and cried that he was attacked?!

Any Yoruba still with LP/Ibo/IPOB is a lunatic!
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by Karlifate: 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
The boy is smart.

He quickly jumped of the LP's Peter Obi wave to make himself more popular & to promote his acting career. cheesy
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by Sunrise258: 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Conner44:
playing dirty grin we all know the people that said they are involved in such practices

Meanwhile, why is it that 90% of election related violence we have experienced so far on the web all originate from a particular section of the country? undecided

Bc your people make it look so. Someone was killed today in Cross Rivers, kate Henshaw's state and she didn't even know or crying about it. But she wants to die over Lagos affairs. It rains everywhere. Igbo should focus on their region and stop being over-interested in Lagos.
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by Powersurge: 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
ademasta:
Oworu woru... grin

Make I just dey laugh here

One day u will be in a position where someone dubiously take what you are qualified for. I hope you will be able to laugh then though.

All these dumb children wey full Nairaland.
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by ademasta(m): 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Powersurge:

One day u will be in a position where someone dubiously take what you are qualified for. I hope you will be able to laugh then though.

All these dumb children wey full Nairaland.

I hope you ain't praying for thu.nder to f1re you and your entire generation. Who are the children? Look at this f00.l.

Are you m@d? How dare you interpret my innocent laugh into something else and then resulted into wishing me bad...

Please thread carefully when mentioning me, I don't mind causing your entire generation once I know I am on my right.
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by Powersurge: 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
ademasta:

I hope you ain't praying for thu.nder to f1re you and your entire generation. Who are the children? Look at this f00.l.

Are you m@d? How dare you interpret my innocent laugh into something else and then resulted into wishing me bad...

Please thread carefully when mentioning me, I don't mind causing your entire generation once I know I am on my right.

Dumb kid
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by ademasta(m): 4:07am On Mar 19, 2023
Powersurge:

Dumb kid

Fvvk off my mention, moribund urchin
Re: Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List by broadman20: 4:51am On Mar 19, 2023
triple996:

Your wailling have just begun grin

He will wail today and tomorrow you will be so frustrated that eating becomes a problem.

Just remembering your actions in 2015.

Nigerians are truly cursed by their leaders.

Who knows how old you were in 2015 and now?

May God deliver from this madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) / "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog / Don't Vote With Your Thumb, Vote With Your Index Finger On Saturday - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.