Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

Seun Osewa: APC Has Destroyed The Reputation Of The Yoruba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa: APC Has Destroyed The Reputation Of The Yoruba (1392 Views)

This Court Of Appeal Judge Is Destroying The Reputation Of Nigeria's Judiciary / The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa: APC Has Destroyed The Reputation Of The Yoruba by arcis: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
No peace for the Igbos in Lagos, we go show unah....
Re: Seun Osewa: APC Has Destroyed The Reputation Of The Yoruba by Proudlyomonna: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Apc calamity brought in something deadly into our political space in 2015 they turned our Politics into a bloody do or die affair.
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour everywhere.
Re: Seun Osewa: APC Has Destroyed The Reputation Of The Yoruba by DenreleDave(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
arcis:
Igbos should stop harassing the Yorubas if they want peace. You can't come to my father land and be threatened me.

We go teach hard lessons...

It is simple.. Stop harassing the Yorubas and live peacefully..

We don't harass igbos in sout east not ibibio in sout South

We don't harass Hausa in the north.. Why come to Yoruba land and harass the people bcox u av been living with us for long..

The ideal of Ip0b taking over Lagos makes it very hard to accept.... How can we open our eyes and let terro rist in take over our peaceful land and start killing us like they are killing their people in the south east

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: APC Has Destroyed The Reputation Of The Yoruba by Deogratias0030(m): 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
MuchAdo:
To hell!!!

We cannot surrender Lagos to non-Yorubas.

No matter what you say or dom piiggidiots CANNOT be pleased angry

How much do u have? How much has tribal politics benefited you ? If your fellow Yoruba wins what are ur direct benefits? If you are going to benefit directly then I urge u to increase ur energy in insisting he wins; but if otherwise, then you are not far from foolishness
Re: Seun Osewa: APC Has Destroyed The Reputation Of The Yoruba by Barrywilly(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
What a good news from Seun ; cheesy cheesy. Let them go and contest in Anambra. They should do it hook or crook grin
Re: Seun Osewa: APC Has Destroyed The Reputation Of The Yoruba by haffaze777(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
God punish seun
Re: Seun Osewa: APC Has Destroyed The Reputation Of The Yoruba by Lemos14: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
arcis:
Igbos should stop harassing the Yorubas if they want peace. You can't come to my father land and be threatened me.

We go teach hard lessons...

Throughout today it's only yoruba thugs that has been harassing people...so your comment is invalid rest.
Re: Seun Osewa: APC Has Destroyed The Reputation Of The Yoruba by sulakishop(m): 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Front page things...
Re: Seun Osewa: APC Has Destroyed The Reputation Of The Yoruba by JOemmy(m): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
The damages tinibu and his apc have done to the yoruba nation will take eternity to rectify and restore the usual slogan that lagos is the center of excellence and that yorubas are the most sophisticated, enlightened and educated ethnic group in nigeria have been eroded forever because of the greed of one man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EKWEREMMADU'S CASE DIRECTLY FROM UK NEWS: 100% TRUTH FROM THE RIGHT SOURCE . / The Only Way Atiku, Obi’s Supporters Can Accept Tinubu - Keyamo Reveals / Why Is Obi Always On Black?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.