Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,918 members, 7,945,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

I Want LP To Win Lagos Let's See If They Will Outperform APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want LP To Win Lagos Let's See If They Will Outperform APC (504 Views)

LP To Its Reps Members: You Have Failed To Be True Ambassadors Of The People / NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result / Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want LP To Win Lagos Let's See If They Will Outperform APC by Oluwatoyink(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
I want LP to win Lagos let's see if they will outperform APC

1 Like

Re: I Want LP To Win Lagos Let's See If They Will Outperform APC by duro4chang(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
That's not possible. Let him be governor of your state.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want LP To Win Lagos Let's See If They Will Outperform APC by DenreleDave(m): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Oluwatoyink:
Go and use ur state abia for experiment... Not Lagos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want LP To Win Lagos Let's See If They Will Outperform APC by helinues: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Too late brah
Re: I Want LP To Win Lagos Let's See If They Will Outperform APC by Urheadmaster(m): 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
APC is incharge and Nigeria is number 2 as the most terrorised country worldwide tongue
helinues:
Too late brah
Re: I Want LP To Win Lagos Let's See If They Will Outperform APC by haffaze777(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Brain dey pain you

1 Like

Re: I Want LP To Win Lagos Let's See If They Will Outperform APC by Adexgentle005(m): 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Your brain Dey leak
Re: I Want LP To Win Lagos Let's See If They Will Outperform APC by Maize247(f): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
We won't take that risk anyway
Re: I Want LP To Win Lagos Let's See If They Will Outperform APC by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
APC is incharge and Nigeria is number 2 as the most terrorised country worldwide tongue
This one don abadone em "totilopussylick"account ! 🤣
You go wail to Oblivion. 🤣🤣
Re: I Want LP To Win Lagos Let's See If They Will Outperform APC by beerfraud(f): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
You chop craze bros
Re: I Want LP To Win Lagos Let's See If They Will Outperform APC by sreamsense: 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Oluwatoyink:
We don't need experiment in Lagos, you can try that in Abia/Enugu because they are used with trial-and error candidate

1 Like

Re: I Want LP To Win Lagos Let's See If They Will Outperform APC by Jokerman(m): 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
sreamsense:

We don't need experiment in Lagos, you can try that in Abia/Enugu because they are used with trial-and error candidate

Lol... Abia has good candidate now.... in Alex Otti... no more PDP theives in Abia

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING:10 Abia LGA Results From INEC Collation Center / Apc Calls On Inec Over Fintiri's Attempts To Rig_out Binani / The Only True Hero Of 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.