Stats: 3,199,953 members, 7,973,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:14 PM

I Couldn’t Let Her Know What I Wanted To Buy,Cause It’s Shameful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Couldn’t Let Her Know What I Wanted To Buy,Cause It’s Shameful (1366 Views)

"I Had Sex With Everybody I Wanted To Now It’s Time To Get Married" - Girl / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. (2) (3) (4)

I Couldn’t Let Her Know What I Wanted To Buy,Cause It’s Shameful by kyber(m): 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
School life hard Sha! ….lemme keep you updated about some of my school life experience in no particular order.

So I didn’t go home for the holidays,I stayed in the school dey form Bøss, OMO my folks where so angry that they said they won’t send me upkeep money for staying back,well I began feeding myself heavily for a month (me wey Dey eat sporadically).

Well after much spending, I ran out of personal cash and couldn’t feed myself for the last week of the election break, so I had #400 with me and i decided to buy something that would last me if at all 3days.

I went to the store close by and was about to buy garri #300 and groundnut #100.
Immediately I said ; Madam abeg gimme Garri… (before I could mention the amount I needed which was 6cups),I saw one of my school mate from another department bedside me, I immediately paused and withdrew my request…..OMO shame nearly catch me but thank God I didn’t mention the price lol.
I just waited till she was done buying her stuff of 3k before I bought my penny food.

When I got home I laughed my ass out just imagining it lol…

So what do you think ?
Did I do the right thing ?
Or was it inferiority complex?
Re: I Couldn’t Let Her Know What I Wanted To Buy,Cause It’s Shameful by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Guy solve your money problems and allow whoever think what they want.

Re: I Couldn’t Let Her Know What I Wanted To Buy,Cause It’s Shameful by Obitroy(m): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
kyber:
School life hard Sha! ….lemme keep you updated about some of my school life experience in no particular order.

So I didn’t go home for the holidays,I stayed in the school dey form Bøss, OMO my folks where so angry that they said they won’t send me upkeep money for staying back,well I began feeding myself heavily for a month (me wey Dey eat sporadically).

Really I pity some guys she spent 3k just for her slfe but if is u as a guy that owns that 3k u will wont to prove bigboy and spend the last 3k with her if she ask for something i wonder when mumu them go get brain

Well after much spending, I ran out of personal cash and couldn’t feed myself for the last week of the election break, so I had #400 with me and i decided to buy something that would last me if at all 3days.

I went to the store close by and was about to buy garri #300 and groundnut #100.
Immediately I said ; Madam abeg gimme Garri… (before I could mention the amount I needed which was 6cups),I saw one of my school mate from another department bedside me, I immediately paused and withdrew my request…..OMO shame nearly catch me but thank God I didn’t mention the price lol.
I just waited till she was done buying her stuff of 3k before I bought my penny food.

So what do you think ?
Re: I Couldn’t Let Her Know What I Wanted To Buy,Cause It’s Shameful by kyber(m): 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yusufisraelj:
Guy solve your money problems and allow whoever think what they want.

So should I belittle myself by casting myself when I can just keep it together,
But I don’t form o still yet I shouldn’t give them a bad opinion of my self

Re: I Couldn’t Let Her Know What I Wanted To Buy,Cause It’s Shameful by okoroemeka(m): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
kyber:

So what do you think ?
I think you have not seen the realities of life to bother about who is looking at what you are buying,you are still a young man so such behaviours can be forgiven

Re: I Couldn’t Let Her Know What I Wanted To Buy,Cause It’s Shameful by AmancalledGod: 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nah small pikin still dey worry this one, life never do you something before...

Re: I Couldn’t Let Her Know What I Wanted To Buy,Cause It’s Shameful by Clinghton: 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
She might have even borrowed the money she used to buy.

Re: I Couldn’t Let Her Know What I Wanted To Buy,Cause It’s Shameful by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
kyber:

So should I belittle myself by casting myself when I can just keep it together,
But I don’t form o still yet I shouldn’t give them a bad opinion of my self

Interesting, you still care what people think of an outcome that's dependent on you? Hmmm
Re: I Couldn’t Let Her Know What I Wanted To Buy,Cause It’s Shameful by Bellotelli: 7:23am On Mar 19, 2023
Dey there de jonx.. even the guy wey she billed dey there dey soak garri cheesy
Re: I Couldn’t Let Her Know What I Wanted To Buy,Cause It’s Shameful by lekani4real(m): 8:36am On Mar 19, 2023
See this one, better hunger never catch you before. If hunger catch you ehn grin you will even be eating the garri right from there. There was a time I almost gnawed off my brother's ear from sleep thinking it was food. The day I fervently prayed against hunger, I almost finished 3 soaked cow skin(ponmo) grin grin grin

Women, What Do You Have Against Nice Guys ? / Should Age Be Such An Issue? / Do We Really Need Luv?