Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,630 members, 7,918,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:52 PM

NPC Confirms & Approves Salary, Allowance Structures For Ad-hoc Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NPC Confirms & Approves Salary, Allowance Structures For Ad-hoc Staff (898 Views)

FG Approves Salary Increase For Civil Servants. / Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu / Buhari Support Groups Shun Tinubu Lagos Rally, Collapse Structures For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPC Confirms & Approves Salary, Allowance Structures For Ad-hoc Staff by Lagoontimes: 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
The National Population Commission (NPC) has outlined the salary and allowances structure for its ad hoc staff who will be involved in the conduct of the 2023 Population and Housing Census.

The remuneration is divided into two categories – allowances and main salary.

In the category of allowances, according to the Director of Census Department, Mrs Evelyn Arinola Olanipekun, the NPC ad hoc staff will receive three types of allowances, namely; feeding allowance:
Read More >>>
https://radiustimes.com/npc-confirms-salary-allowance-structures/

1 Share

Re: NPC Confirms & Approves Salary, Allowance Structures For Ad-hoc Staff by dniceguy1: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Am Scared already....
Actually, I've forget the post I applied for but someone here said we can know that by adding'prev' to the adhoc NPC website which I did.
Then I realized it's special task force I applied for(image attached)

Note...
* i don't receive any SMS then for training (while facilitator and STF are doing their training)
* MY STATUS IS STILL BEEN APPROVED

DO I HAVE CHANCE OF TRAINING AND GETTING CHOOSEN WHIT ENUMERATOR AND SUPERVISOR AS AM REALLY INTERESTED IN WORKING THIS CENSUS
Lagoontimes:
The National Population Commission (NPC) has outlined the salary and allowances structure for its ad hoc staff who will be involved in the conduct of the 2023 Population and Housing Census.

The remuneration is divided into two categories – allowances and main salary.

In the category of allowances, according to the Director of Census Department, Mrs Evelyn Arinola Olanipekun, the NPC ad hoc staff will receive three types of allowances, namely; feeding allowance:
Read More >>>
https://radiustimes.com/npc-confirms-salary-allowance-structures/

Re: NPC Confirms & Approves Salary, Allowance Structures For Ad-hoc Staff by Evaloyal2J(f): 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
dniceguy1:
Am Scared already....
Actually, I've forget the post I applied for but someone here said we can know that by adding'prev' to the adhoc NPC website which I did.

Note...
* i don't receive any SMS then for training (while facilitator and STF are doing their training)

DO I HAVE CHANCE OF TRAINING AND GETTING CHOOSEN WHIT ENUMERATOR AND SUPERVISOR AS AM REALLY INTERESTED IN WORKING THIS CENSUS
please at what point did you add prev to the web site to check the position? I also want check mine. What did you type to check please
Re: NPC Confirms & Approves Salary, Allowance Structures For Ad-hoc Staff by Rosyfina(f): 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
Please how did you check?
What part did you add the prev to?
I’ve also forgotten mine
Re: NPC Confirms & Approves Salary, Allowance Structures For Ad-hoc Staff by Rosyfina(f): 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
dniceguy1:
Am Scared already....

Note...

Please what part did you add the prev to? I’ve also forgotten mine
Re: NPC Confirms & Approves Salary, Allowance Structures For Ad-hoc Staff by Rosyfina(f): 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
Evaloyal2J:
please at what point did you add prev to the web site to check the position? I also want check mine. What did you type to check please

Have you gotten it?
Re: NPC Confirms & Approves Salary, Allowance Structures For Ad-hoc Staff by Evaloyal2J(f): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
Rosyfina:

Have you gotten it?
no ,do you know how

(1) (Reply)

Obi Still Get Hope / Stop Victimising Those Who Voted Against APC, Group Tells Sanwo-olu / Dr Elnora D. Daniel Finalize Papers To Sue President Tinubu, Says It Was A Crimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.