Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,686 members, 7,921,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:05 AM

Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? (2499 Views)

Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" / Ekiti, Ondo, Kwara And Benue Ready To Pay New Minimum Wage / Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by ozo13(m): 6:29am On Mar 19, 2023
Jostoman:
I dont blame them i blame those mumu lagosian themselves.

Imaging sanwo olu from Ogun state challenging gbadebo of lagos island.
it should be about someone from Lagos going to the east to contest or vice versa.stop bn smart by half oga.if the Eastern states will allow such in their own side in as much as tax is paid by the person and also no harassment from indigenes of the state, then all is fair and Good for people from the east/west/south or north to go to other states to contest.We need to balance all possibilities in this situation

1 Like

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by christistruth01: 6:33am On Mar 19, 2023
biaframaster200:

This is not your headache....go.and face your poto poto region and leave Yoruba region alone....

Can you imagine ?

They want to impose their bitterness and hate that .made them to see the Osu Caste as Sub Humans to the SW
something our forefathers didn't even do in the 13th Century

3 Likes

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by Putinofrussia: 6:41am On Mar 19, 2023
Gucciblog:

Immigrant Yoruba go back to your state. Look at your people in Asa. No good road, no good water. Kwashiorkor has started finishing your children. Go and develop your states.

This is how your people are stylishly trooping to Benin Republic in the name of running away from Fulani herdsmen.

Tomorrow now, you will start calling the place Yorubaland.

I know you guys love land grabbing.
This your cry don dey become sickness o.
You are Okundiri and you have the same culture with Anambra,Imo,Enugu etc because you are all Igbo from Igboland.
There was nothing like Anambra,Imo,Ebonyi etc before but just Igbos.
States were created for administrative purposes but all your states are still Igbos.You are one.You are all Osu to people that are not Igbos.

There was nothing like Lagos,,Ogun,Ekiti etc before but just Yoruba from Yorubaland.
The blessed land was partitioned for administrative purposes but all the states are still Yoruba.We are one.We are all Omoluabi with the same names and oriki all over Yorubaland.
Remember Oso Abiola,you fled to your Igboland but now you are crying on top blessed Yorubaland. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by garykoeman: 6:54am On Mar 19, 2023
Gucciblog:
Dear Immigrant Yorubas claiming Lagos, can a real Lagosian contest governorship election in your own states?

Why is Sanwo Olu from Ogun state bent on ruling people of another state?

Why do you guys want to take over Lagos from the owners?

Abii Lagos no get indigenous people to rule them or what?
Yorubas are one, any Yoruba man, inrespective of where u come from is free to contest on any Yoruba land. We are not like southeastern who do not allow someone from Enugu to contest in Anambra while someone from Ebonyi can not contest election in Imo.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by bazoodo: 7:04am On Mar 19, 2023
Gucciblog:

Noise maker.

I ask again. Can an Omo Eko contest governorship election in your State?

The way you immigrant Yorubas want to take over Lagos is very funny.

Imagine an immigrant like Jide claiming Lagosian.

So because I am Rivers, I can go and contest election in Bayelsa because we all are in Niger Delta🤣.

You guys need to go and develop your states and leave Lagos to breath and be ruled by the indigenous people.

The reason why you guys are angry with Igbos is because they are smarter than you guys and don't want you to take over Lagos from the real owners.
joker. For your info all Yorubas come from Ile Ife . All Yorubas are actually immigrants whether you in Lagos or Ondo.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by haffaze777(m): 7:09am On Mar 19, 2023
broadman20:

Simple question you are misbehaving,

You see why you wrote JAMB 10 times?

I really pity your parents.

Why is shinedu crying 🤣?

3 Likes

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by haffaze777(m): 7:10am On Mar 19, 2023
Gucciblog:

I visited Ondo state and I wept.

A city with 80% of the youths as Okada riders.

The highest hotel in Owo is N5000🤣🤣.

No wonder you guys leave your states and start claiming Lagos.

Because nothing to write home about your region.

People living like it was stone age.

POS transaction fee N10 🤣🤣

Ok I don hear you but shinedu must go back to Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by Hotice085: 7:19am On Mar 19, 2023
haffaze777:
shinakodi Enugu is calling you

Dirty Iragbiji man that can't find feed in his village but ran to Lagos to doing Agbero at ojuelegba motor park
Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by olawonder(m): 7:22am On Mar 19, 2023
Gucciblog:

Noise maker.

I ask again. Can an Omo Eko contest governorship election in your State?

The way you immigrant Yorubas want to take over Lagos is very funny.

Imagine an immigrant like Jide claiming Lagosian.

So because I am Rivers, I can go and contest election in Bayelsa because we all are in Niger Delta🤣.

You guys need to go and develop your states and leave Lagos to breath and be ruled by the indigenous people.

The reason why you guys are angry with Igbos is because they are smarter than you guys and don't want you to take over Lagos from the real owners.

Mumu! Bigots can’t find support for their ill-conceived agenda, they now resort to propaganda that makes no sense. ‘Omo Eko’ omo Ogun, omo Oyo etc are all one and same blood as long as both parents ethnically belong to the SW…. I know the one voice the Yorubas have this time against your plans shocked you! As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us - so the answer to your question is: Yes! It’s may not be possible in your region due to ethnic divisions and hatred you have for one another (even though y’all come to Lagos pretending to be the most unified tribe) but in our own region, in this era it’s absolutely possible! Ka ọ dị
Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by udemzyudex(m): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2023
LegendHero:

Who is a real lagosian?

Is Epe, Ikorodu, Ikeja, Ikoyi, and etc part of the said Lagos state?

Go and check the history of those people indigenous to those land and you will see how ridiculous you sound by asking if someone from Lagos can govern other Yoruba states or not.

If you are a strong Yoruba candidate in any state with the political clout, you can contest and win.

You left the question and answered nonsense.
Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by udemzyudex(m): 7:29am On Mar 19, 2023
tooth4tooth:
Allow the yorubas worry about their problem. Mind your own region.

The Yorubas,in your form where you fill in the state or origin,do you write the Yorubas or South west?
Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by Lekan239(m): 7:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Gucciblog:
Dear Immigrant Yorubas claiming Lagos, can a real Lagosian contest governorship election in your own states?

Why is Sanwo Olu from Ogun state bent on ruling people of another state?

Why do you guys want to take over Lagos from the owners?

Abii Lagos no get indigenous people to rule them or what?
if a lagosion resides in any of the yoruba states for a good number of years you won't even know he is not from the state because he will blend easlily and completely with the culture and people of the state he is.

Just imagine for example my parent reside in Ogun state, but the are originally from lagos. They gave birth to ne in Ogun state, I schooled there and grew up there.

I stayed in Port Harcourt for over 15years and I could not even speak or hear ikwerre.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by Invictuse: 7:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Immigrants Yoruba should go back to their state while igbos live large in Lagos ba ?

The foolishness many of you igbos exhibit shamelessly is mind-blowing

Gucciblog:

Immigrant Yoruba go back to your state. Look at your people in Asa. No good road, no good water. Kwashiorkor has started finishing your children. Go and develop your states.

This is how your people are stylishly trooping to Benin Republic in the name of running away from Fulani herdsmen.

Tomorrow now, you will start calling the place Yorubaland.

I know you guys love land grabbing.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by broadman20: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2023
haffaze777:

Why is shinedu crying 🤣?

Hahahaha

Who is crying?

You be mumu o!

You celebrated in 2015 after the election,

In 2022 you have be crying and begging offline and online.

You have started again,

You have started celebration again,

Before 2023 you will start crying and begging again,

What a cursed Life,

What a RAT RACE LIFE?
Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by haffaze777(m): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha

Who is crying?

You be mumu o!

You celebrated in 2015 after the election,

In 2022 you have be crying and begging offline and online.

You have started again,

You have started celebration again,

Before 2023 you will start crying and begging again,

What a cursed Life,

What a RAT RACE LIFE?

I understand you are in sifia pain that's why you are seeing beggars everywhere,for your information we no get money but God dey feed us and we no dey beg for money.but las las shinedu must go back to Anambra🤣
Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by broadman20: 8:28am On Mar 19, 2023
haffaze777:

I understand you are in sifia pain that's why you are seeing beggars everywhere,for your information we no get money but God dey feed us and we no dey beg for money.but las las shinedu must go back to Anambra🤣

Hahahaha!

Abeg shut up,

I know how many of you that has approached me here for help and I will always ask them to curse that useless drug criminal before I give,

And they will willingly do that,

Sometimes I will just fail them.

Wicked idiots.

Keep worshipping your drug dealer in peace and leave people alone naa.
Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by haffaze777(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

Abeg shut up,

I know how many of you that has approached me here for help and I will always ask them to curse that useless drug criminal before I give,

And they will willingly do that,

Sometimes I will just fail them.

Wicked idiots.

Keep worshipping your drug dealer in peace and leave people alone naa.

Oforodinma I can see that you are still in sifia pain🤣🤣🤣
Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by broadman20: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2023
haffaze777:

Oforodinma I can see that you are still in sifia pain🤣🤣🤣

Hahahaha!

And I'm laughing at you?

Just six months time it will start,

No be Una again?
Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by haffaze777(m): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

And I'm laughing at you?

Just six months time it will start,

No be Una again?

Continue laughing till you receive shinedu and his luggage at head bridge,we're sending him back to you people today.is lagos still no man's land?

1 Like

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by broadman20: 8:36am On Mar 19, 2023
haffaze777:

Continue laughing till you receive shinedu and his luggage at head bridge,we're sending him back to you people today.is lagos still no man's land?

Hahahaha!

They will not come back unless they finish buying your property.

I have one in Aja already.

I will stay in Abuja and buy your papa land just bet me.
Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by haffaze777(m): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

They will not come back unless they finish buying your property.

I have one in Aja already.

I will stay in Abuja and buy your papa land just bet me.

Okay sir Mr online billionaire

2 Likes

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by optionalY09: 8:58am On Mar 19, 2023
Gucciblog:

Including the Omo ales?

There no Omo Ales Yoruba are Yorubas
Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by broadman20: 9:00am On Mar 19, 2023
haffaze777:

Okay sir Mr online billionaire

Hahahaha!

God in heaven knows I'm not making mouths,

We are hundreds mills far from you people in all ramifications.

You think by voting wrong candidates we will suffer,

Hahahaha!

I'm a building materials trader, I give it to you people they way I received it with my profits carefully join in it.

I pity most of you salary earner
Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by chamboi1: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2023
Gucciblog:

It seems Anambra state is the only state you guys know in SE.

Is that how daft you guys are or is it a joke?

Anambra people don't even bear Chinedu.
imagine Tribalism
Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by Ritchiee: 9:15am On Mar 19, 2023
Gucciblog:

I visited Ondo state and I wept.

A city with 80% of the youths as Okada riders.

The highest hotel in Owo is N5000🤣🤣.

No wonder you guys leave your states and start claiming Lagos.

Because nothing to write home about your region.

People living like it was stone age.

POS transaction fee N10 🤣🤣
You should be crying for your Igboland slum and your poverty stricken population and those that keep fleeing to the rich SW.
I dont blame thenr,only Ibadan city is more developed than the entire Igboland.
Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by 701adeyemo: 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Which Yoruba is one?Is it the one that Ekiti people can't marry Ondo person?LmaoWhich Yoruba is one?Is it the one that Ekiti people can't marry Ondo person?Lmao...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Warned Late Senator Ubah, Says Primate Ayodele / Murtala Nyako Wins Adamwa Election / The Nigerian Obama - The Time Is Now - The Choice Is Who: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.