Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,628 members, 7,882,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:17 PM

I Need Some Clarity On Early Morning Water Therapy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Some Clarity On Early Morning Water Therapy (299 Views)

Black Soot: Early Morning Weather Condition In Rivers State / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) / Man Slumps And Dies On The Road During Early Morning Jogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Some Clarity On Early Morning Water Therapy by henrygold100: 7:19am On Mar 19, 2023
Pls what happens when you drink the early water late, like for example, u woke up and stayed 2 hours bfor drinking it, is it still effective? Or ur just wasting ur time.

Bcus sometimes I forget, when I will remember it, it will be like 2 hours
Re: I Need Some Clarity On Early Morning Water Therapy by SeniorMan715(m): 7:32am On Mar 19, 2023
It doesn't matter the time in which you drink it, just make sure it's the first thing to enter your stomach, Drinking water first thing in the morning help to flushes out the stomach and therefore balance the lymphatic
system and make it stable to help build a strong immune system, and prevent you from getting sick
as often.

1 Like

Re: I Need Some Clarity On Early Morning Water Therapy by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 19, 2023
It doesn't matter if you do it five hours after waking up, so long as it's the first thing you do before eating food or drinking any other liquid. Basically, an empty stomach is a necessary prerequisite. The amount of water, too, is an important consideration. I typically drink at least 1.5L when I do this.
Re: I Need Some Clarity On Early Morning Water Therapy by henrygold100: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
SeniorMan715:
It doesn't matter the time in which you drink it, just make sure it's the first thing to enter your stomach, Drinking water first thing in the morning help to flushes out the stomach and therefore balance the lymphatic
system and make it stable to help build a strong immune system, and prevent you from getting sick
as often.
thank you so much for this insight I appreciate

1 Like

Re: I Need Some Clarity On Early Morning Water Therapy by henrygold100: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Exodus15v11:
It doesn't matter if you do it five hours after waking up, so long as it's the first thing you do before eating food or drinking any other liquid. Basically, an empty stomach is a necessary prerequisite. The amount of water, too, is an important consideration. I typically drink at least 1.5L when I do this.
thanks alot
Re: I Need Some Clarity On Early Morning Water Therapy by Akposkiz: 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
It doesn't matter but first thing in the morning you have to drink it to flush out the stomach and prevent you from falling sick.

(1) (Reply)

Your Posture Might Be The Reason Behind Your Health Problems! / 9 Secrets How To Sleep Better At Night Naturally / 5 Disadvantages Of Applying Powder On Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.