Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,772 members, 7,930,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:34 AM

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo (61865 Views)

Now That Yorubas Claim Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, The FG Should Do The Following / Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK / Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Ifyz0001: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2023
There has been no time when the Igbos were wrong about selecting the right leader.

Now that you claim APC is the right leader and has forcefully push it down everyone's throat, everyone in Lagos will enjoy it.

The traffic, road robbers, bad roads, terrible Lastma behavior, as so on will be enjoyed by all in Lagos State.

The so-called Igbos just want a sensible leader to lead everyone is this country, knowing fully well that the candidate they support is still a Yoruba man (yesterday's election).

So, MC Oluomo will have his children abroad living peacefully, and be causing tribal division in our country. I even wonder how USA and other foreign governments will be issuing visa to such people into their country.

You don't want igbo man to rule Nigeria, you don't want igbo to vote, you don't want igbo to get their Biafra.

The day is coming when the Igbos will grip this country by its balls.

Omicronvaccine:
Guber: "Hope The Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo

Lagos branch chairman of National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), MC Oluomo has called out Obidients after the governorship elections in Lagos, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle after the election, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp8vnI2INIz/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

He said this a day after he said the threats he made to the Igbos who do not intend to vote for his political party, APC, was a joke.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OlawaleBammie: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2023
erico2k2:

Loser,U mean yourself , how can I win or lose on an Issue that has no significance to me?U need re orientation or just foxtrot oscar like B4
I ma not a loser bro grin I always win and I roll with winners, I don't dine with losers like ipob and their subsidiaries grin
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by olabright31: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2023
loosecanon50:

I just wish you will agree let’s meet one on one and rack, your life and face will never remain the same. It’s not just by making noise online

Empty chest beaters. Lagos na no man's land, Yorubas are cowards, why you no go beat those cowards abi thugs wey comot yesterday. Keep dreaming.
The violence in Lagos although condemnable is lesser that what was recorded in other states, yet you will continue to cry over lagos. If you cannot be respectful and grateful visitors and settlers, be ready to leave. Ingrates radarada
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by bayelsaowei(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Whatever........don't give a Bleep!!!!
you would give a bleep when your children and children's children suffer the impact of voting based on tribalism and foolishness..
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by FairlyUSEDpussy: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2023
bayelsaowei:
you would give a bleep when your children and children's children suffer the impact of voting based on tribalism and foolishness..

Noooo........

Southwestners don't self discriminate!!!

Stop taking us for ye.ebos
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by bayelsaowei(m): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Noooo........

Southwestners don't self discriminate!!!

Stop taking us for ye.ebos
what are you saying? .. what just happened in this election?

Tribalism at its best...I hope this tribal bias feeds each and every tribalistic yoruba person to satisfaction..
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by olabright31: 11:40am On Mar 19, 2023
Ifyz0001:
There has been no time when the Igbos were wrong about selecting the right leader.

Now that you claim APC is the right leader and has forcefully push it down everyone's throat, everyone in Lagos will enjoy it.

The traffic, road robbers, bad roads, terrible Lastma behavior, as so on will be enjoyed by all in Lagos State.

The so-called Igbos just want a sensible leader to lead everyone is this country, knowing fully well that the candidate they support is still a Yoruba man (yesterday's election).

So, MC Oluomo will have his children abroad living peacefully, and be causing tribal division in our country. I even wonder how USA and other foreign governments will be issuing visa to such people into their country.

You don't want igbo man to rule Nigeria, you don't want igbo to vote, you don't want igbo to get their Biafra.

The day is coming when the Igbos will grip this country by its balls.

We know you want to grip.the nation by the balls, thats why nobody will give you that chance
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by erico2k2(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
I ma not a loser bro grin I always win and I roll with winners, I don't dine with losers like ipob and their subsidiaries grin
well well-done U roll with them, but you are still dragging BUS and bust stop with them
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by doublewisdom: 11:41am On Mar 19, 2023
Every dividend from governance will benefit everyone. There's no special road or market for Yorubas. We enjoy and suffer together. Bandit dey look face? Fuel scarcity dey reason you? Las Las na you lose.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OlawaleBammie: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2023
erico2k2:

well well-done U roll with them, but you are still dragging BUS and bust stop with them
See this one, you and who dey follow drag bustop?? grin
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by desmond2pk: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2023
Jones4190:
Never again will ANYONE say that Lagos is a no man's land.

The last time I heard it is from you
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Omoluabi16(m): 11:43am On Mar 19, 2023
pocohantas:

Was it Igbos that burned down BRTs? Even the video from the palace, it was Yorubas chilling in the pool. Not like it matters, it is just worrisome that you add it to charges of Igbos in Lagos. I don’t know you to be like this.
This season has brought out the worst in a whole lot of us. It is unbelievable how much prejudice people are willing to entertain..I thought our common enemy were those that have continuously raped the system, but alas! A good majority did not evolve past their ethnic bias. I am deeply ashamed. Which mouth we want take ask for good governance when we are their biggest enablers? Everything that happened yesterday was so not necessary.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by ello29(m): 11:43am On Mar 19, 2023
Igbo are really in a higher level not in the same level with a myopic man like you and your so call people . That is you creating a terrorist cell in Yoruba land the fire burn you soon.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 19, 2023
I hope the land sellers now know that selling lands to immigrants is selling their own future and those of their posterity. It's over toleration of these people over the years that has emboldened them to think that the time is riped enough to actually use some ba$tard to snatch Lagos from the Yorubas. The irony is that no one from anywhere in the country can dare to try what they do in Yoruba lands. Yorubas also present in their place though, very minimal but they are not born well to meddle in their local politics let alone try and wind ruling power. I lived in north for some years and you dare not try meddle in their local politics too. Time for us all to understand that democracy hasn't gone that advanced in this country for us to meddle in local politics of our host communities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by pocohantas(f): 11:50am On Mar 19, 2023
Omoluabi16:
This season has brought out the worst in a whole lot of us. It is unbelievable how much prejudice people are willing to entertain..I thought our common enemy were those that have continuously raped the system, but alas! A good majority did not evolve past their ethnic bias. I am deeply ashamed. Which mouth we want take ask for good governance when we are their biggest enablers? Everything that happened yesterday was so not necessary.

I don’t know why Sanwo Olu panicked and stooped that low to disenfranchise Igbos. What makes him think every Yoruba was out to vote APC? I think he would have won, maybe not a landslide, but he would win. He didn’t need the show of shame.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by intruder15(m): 11:51am On Mar 19, 2023
Parachoko:
You come from far away land

Settle on someone else land and you start to dey live there peacefully

Just because of how comfortable the Indigenes of the land make you feel, you start to dey call the indigenous people land "No Man's Land" because dey made you fully comfortable

And you expect him to dey smile with you?

Not in London, Paris, Shanghai, Tokyo, Moscow, Berlin or any other cities will the indigenous people smile at you

Evidence of people who are not Lagos Indigenes and claiming "Lagos is No Man's Land" full Twitter.

Why did the UK insist on leaving the EU?

Most times, I struggle to understand the concept of no man's land. Do you know why? Because some things are as irrelevant as the P in psychology.

Most of the people carrying these things on their head don't even have a land in Lagos. Most so called indigenes have sold their father's land to non indigenes. So you see how irrelevant the argument is.

Lagos is a Yoruba land. But imagine 90% of the lands are owned by non indigenes. How relevant is the statement?

Make money and buy properties. That's what that matters. Na agbero whe no get shi shi de reason who get land and who no get land.

Politically, who rule Lagos will be determined by the Yorubas. We all know that. Sanwo Olu deserved a second term. Won't be surprised if he won. He was meant to. But why the violence? Why bully someone not to vote in 2023? Then it's okay because it's backed by the owners of the land.

If you see no issue with this, then it's only a matter of time before Nigeria delve to Rwanda conflict. I strongly Believe you don't even know what that means. Well, google is your friend.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by tabaralph: 11:51am On Mar 19, 2023
magoo10:
But you still dey sell the land to them collect money.how foolish

The time shall come very soon you will run and forget those lands and houses the Yorubas sold to you… I mean very soon go and write it down somewhere today .

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Isabi4lov: 11:52am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
I was never born blind bro and I am still not blind and I wil never go blind, I am only telling u that u re innerly blind that is why u re asking that foolish question..

I am a reasonable man who doesn't like insulting people in convo. But Ur people are something else, any small constructive argument ubturn it to cursing and insult..so I have no option than to give u in full fold.

There you go again , you thought anyone in support of LP is actually from the Igbo tribe .

My question wasn't foolish as you thought , pls try to be reasonable for once my 2 cents ✌️.

It really shows you're among those that have that same mentality , that LP is an Igbo party just like you saying PDP is a Fulani party .

Have a nice day .
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Omoluabi16(m): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2023
I never thought the day will come when an Mc oluomo will speak for yoruba land. They brandish the tribal card, una go swallow am. You think they care about yoruba land?
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by profmallor: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2023
That was not war, that was simply a reaction to an action, i believe mutual respect the lesson to be learnt there. May you not see war.

loosecanon50:
Anybody who believes the war which happen yesterday in Lagos was an election is nothing but an enemy of this country.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OlawaleBammie: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2023
Isabi4lov:

There you go again , you thought anyone in support of LP is actually from the Igbo tribe .

My question wasn't foolish as you thought , pls try to be reasonable for once my 2 cents ✌️.

It really shows you're among those that have that same mentality , that LP is an Igbo party just like you saying PDP is a Fulani party .

Have a nice day .
feel oppressed bro...bye
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2023
On point, all the hospitality they enjoyed will be reversed henceforth.
dapsoneh:
Yes na, they have been shown yellow card. Next won't be funny. You don't take the benevolence and magnanimity of a tribe for granted. The gentility of a tiger while lying down is not a reflection of it's timidity. You don't take the liberal attitude of the Yorubas for granted. We are very accommodating people but don't take us for a ride.
What Chukudi , Chigozie will not take in Anambra will not be tolerated in Lagos
Lesson learnt by them#
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Parachoko: 11:56am On Mar 19, 2023
intruder15:

Lagos is a Yoruba land.

Politically, who rule Lagos will be determined by the Yorubas. We all know that. Sanwo Olu deserved a second term.
Nah the only thing I see for your comment be this

And you're right about everything you wrote up there.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by theforemost: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2023
joefelin2345:
Thanks a lot for this contribution. But how many Yoruba are thinking about this? Time to unite & close all our differences my brother otherwise, I quite agreed with you ....next time may not be funny at all. God bless you real good.

What they successfully used to disunite us is. Religion.
if we truly accept freedom of religion, then we'll surmount all odds
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by magoo10(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2023
tabaralph:

The time shall come very soon you will run and forget those lands and houses the Yorubas sold to you… I mean very soon go and write it down somewhere today .
sharap , stop selling your lands cos of hunger
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by magoo10(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2023
7upnigeria:

E go surprise you how the land will be collected back. You definitely havent read about the civil war. Some of your properties were seized completely and RESOLD in River state. Lagos even managed to return your people's own. Your people only know how to get angry, they dont have sense at all and even the Bible says we should get wisdom in everything. I hope Ibos will be able to finish the fight they've started with Lagosians because ITS JUST THE BEGINNING. You fight Tinubu (PRESIDENT), you fight Oba, you fight Oluomo, You fight Governor. Let's see how you'll come out of this.
sharap stop selling your lands cos of hunger
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by magoo10(m): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2023
amaridigital:

You are not making sense. They sell land all over the world. I can buy a land in sokoto but that doesn't mean sokoto is no man's land. People buy land Ghana, Malaysia even Australia
sharap they have right to vote who they want
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Shattuck(m): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2023
bitbillionaire:

You made a very valid observation there. None of the leaders of the opposition parties, nor their candidates ever said that Lagos is a no man's land, Yoruba elites made that statement trend just to play upon and manipulate the emotion of Yoruba voters in Lagos.

Those guys are very manipulative and know how to use propaganda to play on the emotion of the masses. You remember how they used many false propaganda to paint Jonathan black and make him loose the election.
that's just it. It's very shameful.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by theforemost: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2023
MisteerConcord:
That guy na fool. I don't know what he thinks of himself, you will come to my area to come and beat me, What nonsense! I am waiting for his call.

He's only making mouth.
Ibos can't fight. It's the size people fear. I've fought and bitten many.
I've been waiting for him to reply. Am still waiting.

I pray he does. Even if Okota Ago

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by magoo10(m): 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Saidfx:

It's in the pipeline, every co would be reviewed. Walahi!
stoo selling your lands oga , if hunger catch you go work
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Jones4190(m): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
desmond2pk:

The last time I heard it is from you
me?
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Echoban: 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
magoo10:
But you still dey sell the land to them collect money.how foolish

We are revoking them using the government land use act asap. U guys are so much arrogant sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

What We Will Do If Border Closure Remains –Ghana Traders Union / Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) / Ekiti 2018 Election: PDP Wins Fayose’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.