Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,692 members, 7,930,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 05:00 PM

Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) (18752 Views)

I Never Said I’m A Billionaire’ — Retired Anambra CP Denies Running Ponzi Scheme / INEC Cancels Ikono/ini Supplementary Election Over Widespread Violence / We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by Chibuzoc(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2023
Hussein035:

You don't know Why other tribes hate igbos till now.

Can you accept the visitor you accommodated and shown hospitality stand up in your house to tell you that your house belong to nobody and start beating chest that they will choose the family head in your house.

Did you know how painful and regretful it is that you accommodated land snatcher who wants to snatch the house you put them and both live. Igbos must apologize for their IRRESPONSIBLE utterances

How did we snatched lands? So, because I said Lagos is no man's land means that I have taken over the land? If you are serious about ownership of lands, you would have started by changing the first class traditional title of emir of illorin to Oba of illorin else you de jonze
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by jerk: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
We know It's absolute lie.

They need to close down arise tv. Thats not a tv station, it's a propaganda machine hellbent on causing chaos for views.
And leave Tinubu television abi. Sense is far away from you.
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by TOPMAN4LIFE: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Enddy50ty:
The kind of HATE the IGBO’S get in this country is UNWARRANTED.

You won’t allow them trade.
You won’t allow them vote.
You won’t allow them live.
You won’t allow them lead.
You won’t allow them leave.
You won’t allow them agitate.

Your love for them stops at erection for their women.

But yet you claim to live in one NIGERIA.
You people caused the hatred, many of you are stubborn and always want to impose your will and decisions on your host,
That's why you people were being attacked in other countries like South Africa, Ghana and so on .
You came to Lagos for business, but started meddling in local politics and also telling Yorubas that makes their land conducive for you that their land belong to nobody.
After presidential election, some Yorubas who did not support Muslim Muslim voted for Obi, but you people began to brag that Lagos belongs to nobody.
You will continue to be hated and dealt with if you people continue like this.
Yorubas are also in other parts of Nigeria but they don't dictate to local and indigenous people.
Can you people try what u are doing in Lagos in a place like Kano.
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by Chibuzoc(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2023
DECLAN2015:

You project hate....and u get in return and in full dose
Respect others ...appreciate Individuality...love your host and stop the rubbish saying that u developed the planets and one land ..is no man's land

Buy a land and building a house is development abi una expect us to de live like others? We built comfort after living our comfort zone.

All I see is envy just like Joseph telling his brothers about his dream which made them envious
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by Chibuzoc(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

You people caused the hatred, many of you are stubborn and always want to impose your will and decisions on your host,
That's why you people were being attacked in other countries like South Africa, Ghana and so on .
You came to Lagos for business, but started meddling in local politics and also telling Yorubas that makes their land conducive for you that their land belong to nobody.
After presidential election, some Yorubas who did not support Muslim Muslim voted for Obi, but you people began to brag that Lagos belongs to nobody.
You will continue to be hated and dealt with if you people continue like this.
Yorubas are also in other parts of Nigeria but they don't dictate to local and indigenous people.
Can you people try what u are doing in Lagos in a place like Kano.

Nonsense, you mean if I say Lagos is no man's land you will unleash violence? I just said it, go attack your neighbors
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by Tradman: 11:44am On Mar 19, 2023
JASONjnr:
Somebody that was in a hotel somewhere with a sidechick will never know the violence that took place yesterday.....
wen police turns case against me that is a civil case., bros police are bandit
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by Tradman: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2023
Tradman:
wen police turns case against me that is a civil case., bros police are bandit
bros fears lagos police. Lagos police are bandit in disguse
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by saintadeola: 11:50am On Mar 19, 2023
Everything has been arranged before election
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by dapadawee: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2023
JASONjnr:
Somebody that was in a hotel somewhere with a sidechick will never know the violence that took place yesterday.....
Not true he was in badagary, ikeja, ikorodu etc. and it is true that it is not widespread in lagos we have less than 20 cases in which over 70% were normalise
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by blowjohn(m): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

And u were the hotel receptionist abi?
Or the cleaner?
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by dapadawee: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2023
JASONjnr:
Not true he was in badagary, ikeja, ikorodu etc. and it is true that it is not widespread in lagos we have less than 20 cases in which over 70% were normalise. At list there was no violence in your Mr maceroni, Desmond elliot, olumide, jendor, cvr, funke akinde, iyabo ojos, polling unit
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by djseanjohn77: 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Irupetepete:
I supported labor party for the presidential election....
Sanwo olu is doing a great job in Lagos and as much as I like LP, grv have no experience governing a state like Lagos....
You can't just jump from pry6 and aspire to be an SUG president... Not even from pry 6 to ss1...
The classes you missed will tell on your intelligence academically...
Now, I am a yoruba from ondo state who grew up in Lagos, Benin, akure... Have been to the east twice and it was work related... Aba and imo state...
You see, NUISANCE LIKE THE FOOL I QUOTED ARE THE PROBLEM WE HAVE WITH THIS COUNTRY...
A yoruba man will not suffer inflation alone,
An Hausa man will not be the only customer that will patronize you and an Ibo man will not be the only tribeman you do business with...
It is only during election that we are always this divided and fools will never see that....
I don't hate anybody, I just want a country that works where I can take care of my kids without going through much stress that will make me age beofr my time....

God bless you, many Yourbas supported Obi, because they believed in him, but soon saw through the agenda they were pushing that it was no longer credibility based but spiteful, hateful, and agenda-based. Until they start pushing that narrative, making jest of Lgosians that voted BAT, saying Lagos landlord was beaten in his home, and they will remove Sanwo too during the governorship election and replace him with a mediocre GRV, I knew this won't go down well. The way LP supporters went about the process leading to the election is not democracy and it is one that brewed and set the polity on fire.
So you all nairaland tribal idiots should stop all these name and tribe calling, it is beginning to sound irritating
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by Dangig: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
He must be blind then.
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
muykem:
There's no violence in Lagos. Igbo were merely checkmate so they will know that Lagos is not no man's land

Why are you checkmating them with thugs and Agbero from voting if e sure for you? The igbos would have show you guys that Tinubu is nothing in Lagos as speculated without vote buying and thugs.
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by pongwa(m): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
JASONjnr:
shut up! The violence was not wide spread. How many polling units you visited yesterday?

I quite agree there were isolated cases of voter suppression and violence. However, on a general scale, the elections in Lagos was peaceful.
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by Omodua(m): 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
MrNotAgain:

Source- https://punchng.com/gov-poll-lagos-cp-denies-widespread-violence-claims/
This man could win a medal for lies.

I am sure he has been compromised.

Sad of a nation!
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by yahmohy27: 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Enddy50ty:

Who caused it?
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
I now know the reason why military rule is more reasonable than democratic rule.
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by Acidosis(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
The gaslighting has started. Watch out for Buhari's next speech.
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by kennethesan(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
What do you expect
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
factcheckmmm:
As earlier quoted this one is part of end time

Sermon
Today any pastor that tells you to pray for Nigeria

Tell the pastor to wake up a dead person

That tribe is stupid

No wonder They killed Ifeanyi

Inside one Nigeria

Well if that what they told you, what happened to Adeleke in Osun, or Ondo were the wife is Igbo

Thank God you did it to them

As for the igbos you are always welcome to my state

Edo

Edo no be Lagos

What's in Edo state? State wey poverty is dealing mercilessly with them. No tangible development.....

Of course, Edo no be Lagos , and can never be

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Dangig:
He must be blind then.

Was the violence widespread?
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Westwood2580:
I'm not surprised at all. They're bunch of hypocrites and lie with one mouth open. If u are reading this if u have a close Yoruba friend better u disassociate with he/she because they can betray you anytime . I'm from south south and i want my region to use our resources to develop my regions. We Niger Delta want our sovereign nation too

; cheesy cheesy

Oga, go back to your state......
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by muykem: 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
This is what happened to one of your fellow urchins yesterday where I voted. He escaped death by the whiskers.
He suffered for a good cause. Igbo has been humbled and they should know by now that lagos is not no man's land.
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by muykem: 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
factcheckmmm:
As earlier quoted this one is part of end time

Sermon
Today any pastor that tells you to pray for Nigeria

Tell the pastor to wake up a dead person

That tribe is stupid

No wonder They killed Ifeanyi

Inside one Nigeria

Well if that what they told you, what happened to Adeleke in Osun, or Ondo were the wife is Igbo

Thank God you did it to them

As for the igbos you are always welcome to my state

Edo

Edo no be Lagos
They can go to anywhere they like. We don't hate them but cutting their excess in Lagos state. They can't imposed LP on Abia state but want to do it in Lagos state.
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by Westwood2580: 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sleekfingers:

; cheesy cheesy

Oga, go back to your state......
Why do you think everyone is in Lagos state huh? I dont blame that Lagos weh dey shank una head make dem disintegrate first i go see how the Lagos e go be . The annoying be say nothing special there just an average hype slum compare to Johannesburg, pretoria, Casablanca, Cairo, Algiers. Why can't u people support disintegration let everyone go their ways. The oil one of your barren state has can't not be compare to my own state . They keep using Niger delta resources to develop west and north while we the owner of than land our villages and communities are being destroyed with oil spillage. Please tell your people to support actualization of Niger Delta as a sovereign state

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by achimendy(m): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

Brother he knows everything going on, he has been paid to keep mute about it.

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by coolplanet: 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by factcheckmmm: 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sleekfingers:

What's in Edo state? State wey poverty is dealing mercilessly with them. No tangible development.....

Of course, Edo no be Lagos , and can never be

Edo will be greater than Lagos
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by Sleekfingers: 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
factcheckmmm:

Edo will be greater than Lagos

And Lagos will be sleeping abi?
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
God will punish you and your generations forever.
Re: Governorship Election: Lagos CP Denies Widespread Violence Claims (Video) by efficiencie(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Enddy50ty:

There is no hatred against the Igbos. Stop dividing yourself according to the categories that politicians impose on you. The real hatred is for the poor. If instead of Peter Obi what you have is Sowore what we see today will still happen. If instead of Peter Obi what you have is a northerner who wants to rescue the people you will still see the madness happening today. Politicians hate the poor and the reasons they need the poor is because they need fools to validate the political process, they need fools to give them the high they get from victimizing and oppressing the powerless and they need fools that will be keep the economic system running through slave-wage labor. You guys should wake up. Poverty does not know ethnicity or religion. It is the poor that is being marginalized by the rich in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers / My Generation Has Failed Nigerians - Wole Soyinka / Farmer-Herder Crisis: Six States Reject FG’s Livestock Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.