Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

The Audacity With Which The Igbos Want To Take Over Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Audacity With Which The Igbos Want To Take Over Lagos (948 Views)

"The Audacity" ~ What A Foolish Post From A Largely Useless Army! Gosh They Dele / "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta / Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Audacity With Which The Igbos Want To Take Over Lagos by Wainey: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2023
Imagine coming all the way from the East and telling telling a Yoruba man Sanwo-olu that he is not a core lagosian.
This is the height of see finish
It was so extreme that even sanwo-olu and Yorubas at large began to feel jittery that they may lose.

What happened in Lagos State can't happen anywhere in Nigeria, even the Nigeria Deltans will never accommodate any alien tribe to this extent.

Their allies like Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark and Wike became enemies the very day they tried to add SS states to their imaginary.
You can't accommodate a tenet to an extent he begins to ask you to pay rent.
I think Every tribe should learn a lesson from this.
You can't go to Kano and tell fulanis it belongs to you, they will kill you at first glance.

You can't go to Anambra and try such with igbos, they will bounce on you with mob action.

You can't go to Nigerians Delta and tell Ijaws or urhobos that, they will collectively chase you out, seize your properties and burn down the rest.

If Yorubas no get sense, their great grand children will be chased out of Nigeria one day.
The gubernatorial election made me feel pity for the Yorubas

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Audacity With Which The Igbos Want To Take Over Lagos by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 19, 2023
They want to force us to vote for their own candidate.When we refused they say we want to take over Lagos .
All the governors that have ruled Lagos are indigenes of Oyo,Ondo osun,Ibadan.In their INEC interest forms they will write Lagos state as their state of origin.Is sanwo olu a Lagos indigene?A kogi man claiming to be Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Audacity With Which The Igbos Want To Take Over Lagos by MasterJayJay: 10:06am On Mar 19, 2023
Another uneducated creature.

What is Niger Delta?

You have no idea that there are indigenous Igbo in Rivers state.

Crawl out from that hole and travel within your state, so you can be EXPOSED.

Which popular Igbo politician said Igbo will chase Yoruba out from Lagos?

You are just a victim of brainwashing by APC Agbero propaganda.

8 Likes

Re: The Audacity With Which The Igbos Want To Take Over Lagos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:09am On Mar 19, 2023
The Yoruba rich around the Island axis voted for Labour Party

But the poorest of the poor yorubas that cannot fend for themselves and there family properly are the ones talking about Igbos wanting to take over Lagos

2 Likes

Re: The Audacity With Which The Igbos Want To Take Over Lagos by Wainey: 10:10am On Mar 19, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Another uneducated creature.

What is Niger Delta?

You have no idea that there are indigenous Igbo in Rivers state.

Crawl out from that hole and travel within your state, so you can be EXPOSED.
Ode, I am from the Nigeria Delta, the day you people tried drawing your imaginary map, your place of lively hood was destroyed, Oyigbo was a warzone, your people were killed and nobody makes a noise.

Indigenous ni, foreigners ko, na just map you draw and we dealt with you, imagine doing what you did in Lagos, your situation would have been worse, imagine they are even telling you not to meddle in Lagos politics again.

Fulanis will not even warn you, what they will do to you, even far Anambra will feel the impact

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Audacity With Which The Igbos Want To Take Over Lagos by Christistruth00: 10:11am On Mar 19, 2023

Re: The Audacity With Which The Igbos Want To Take Over Lagos by MasterJayJay: 10:14am On Mar 19, 2023
Wainey:
Ode, I am from the Nigeria Delta, the day you people tried drawing your imaginary map, your place of lively hood was destroyed, Oyigbo was a warzone, your people were killed and nobody makes a noise.

Indigenous ni, foreigners ko, na just map you draw and we dealt with you, imagine doing what you did in Lagos, your situation would have been worse

"We"? If rat come out, you go disappear. Go and discuss with your fellow Agbero.
Re: The Audacity With Which The Igbos Want To Take Over Lagos by Wainey: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2023
MasterJayJay:

"We"? If rat come out, you go disappear. Go and discuss with your fellow Agbero.
you should learn lessons from your brothers, they can never call any state in the SS a no man's land

3 Likes

Re: The Audacity With Which The Igbos Want To Take Over Lagos by Padipadi: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2023
MasterJayJay:

You are just a victim of brainwashing by APC Agbero propaganda.
Let's assume he's being brainwashed. What about the gburugburu gragra of Igbos?
Why all the unnecessary hate on Awolowo, Tinubu and now Sanwoolu.
If you say all governors of Lagos are from Osun, Ekiti etc, aren't they Yorubas with same culture and language?
Do you know how Yorubas formed Eko which is now called Lagos?
It started with Aworis, followed by Ijebus, Oyos, Ijeshas, Egbas. Later, they had a king who's of Benin heritage but a descendant of Oranmiyan, a Yoruba man.
So don't blame the person you quoted. There's truth in his statement. Lagos is not Igboland.
Igbos don't like themselves. What's tolerated in Lagos can't be done in the east. If Igbos were more acomodating, posterity ll speak for them.
Lastly, they v been warned to be er interfere on Lagos politics anymore.

4 Likes

Re: The Audacity With Which The Igbos Want To Take Over Lagos by Evergreen12345(f): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2023
you can rejoice as much as you want but i want to let you know that you as a woman marrying a yoruba man just know that one day your children will be rejected just like GRV

1 Like

Re: The Audacity With Which The Igbos Want To Take Over Lagos by MasterJayJay: 10:44am On Mar 19, 2023
Padipadi:

Let's assume he's being brainwashed. What about the gburugburu gragra of Igbos?
Why all the unnecessary hate on Awolowo, Tinubu and now Sanwoolu.
If you say all governors of Lagos are from Osun, Ekiti etc, aren't they Yorubas with same culture and language?
Do you know how Yorubas formed Eko which is now called Lagos?
It started with Aworis, followed by Ijebus, Oyos, Ijeshas, Egbas. Later, they had a king who's of Benin heritage but a descendant of Oranmiyan, a Yoruba man.
So don't blame the person you quoted. There's truth in his statement. Lagos is not Igboland.
Igbos don't like themselves. What's tolerated in Lagos can't be done in the east. If Igbos were more acomodating, posterity ll speak for them.
Lastly, they v been warned to be er interfere on Lagos politics anymore.

I reiterate you have been brainwashed. I don't discuss beer parlour talks.

Until you show me a popular Igbo politician saying Lagos belongs to Igboland, kindly hush.
Re: The Audacity With Which The Igbos Want To Take Over Lagos by Wainey: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Until you show me a popular Igbo politician saying Lagos belongs to Igboland, kindly hush.
be doing anyhow.
You may never see presidency even in 2039
Re: The Audacity With Which The Igbos Want To Take Over Lagos by MasterJayJay: 11:16am On Mar 19, 2023
Wainey:
be doing anyhow.
You may never see presidency even in 2039

Who Presidency epp?
Your statement is a proof of how you need to get education.

The north that has have presidency for many years more than other region, how has it helped them? They remain the region with most poverty and lack of education.

1 Like

Re: The Audacity With Which The Igbos Want To Take Over Lagos by Wainey: 11:19am On Mar 19, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Who Presidency epp?
Your statement is a proof of how you need to get education.

The north that has have presidency for many years more than other region, how has it helped them? They remain the region with most poverty and lack of education.

who presidency epp, but you gave Obi 95% votes, deh play

You better go back and check facts, the north didn't hold presidency for most years
Re: The Audacity With Which The Igbos Want To Take Over Lagos by MasterJayJay: 11:25am On Mar 19, 2023
Wainey:
who presidency epp, but you gave Obi 95% votes, deh play

You better go back and check facts, the north didn't hold presidency for most years

Voting for Peter Obi was not about having an Igbo man become president. I understand your low IQ. It is about voting for the best out of the top 3. Southeast voted for the best candidate.

Who presidency epp is a statement to show that presidency won't make your region better than others. If the president performs well, all region will enjoy. If the president performs badly, all region will suffer.

1 Like

Re: The Audacity With Which The Igbos Want To Take Over Lagos by Padipadi: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2023
MasterJayJay:

I won't hush. You are the brainwashed. What concern me with Lagos belonged to Igbos?
What we talk about here is your gragra gburugburu way of politics. You are all boasting we ll vote him out. Made pastors to mock the alter in the name of hate votes.
Yet, you guys can't produce a single elupeee gov in south east. You all are cursed beyond repair. And you are here to vent your stupidîty and political daftness. You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: The Audacity With Which The Igbos Want To Take Over Lagos by MasterJayJay: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Padipadi:

I won't hush. You are the brainwashed. What concern me with Lagos belonged to Igbos?
What we talk about here is your gragra gburugburu way of politics. You are all boasting we ll vote him out. Made pastors to mock the alter in the name of hate votes.
Yet, you guys can't produce a single elupeee gov in south east. You all are cursed beyond repair. And you are here to vent your stupidîty and political daftness. You should be ashamed of yourself

Cursed? But you are still buying fuel at which price? 85 naira per litre. Obviously you are product of a curse, hence the frustration.
Re: The Audacity With Which The Igbos Want To Take Over Lagos by Padipadi: 11:39am On Mar 19, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Cursed? But you are still buying fuel at which price? 85 naira per litre. Obviously you are product of a curse, hence the frustration.
You are the curse fool. If fuel doesn't sell for N85/litre, it's the fault of FG that contains Igbos and other tribes. The cursed CBN gov is a flat headed man from the east. So if not that you are naive, you ll know FG comprises of all tribes. You guys wanted the power to come to south east but you can't play good politics except filling it with hate. Now you see that you all have laboured in vain.
Re: The Audacity With Which The Igbos Want To Take Over Lagos by profacid(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2023
Wainey:
Imagine coming all the way from the East and telling telling a Yoruba man Sanwo-olu that he is not a core lagosian.
This is the height of see finish
It was so extreme that even sanwo-olu and Yorubas at large began to feel jittery that they may lose.

What happened in Lagos State can't happen anywhere in Nigeria, even the Nigeria Deltans will never accommodate any alien tribe to this extent.

Their allies like Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark and Wike became enemies the very day they tried to add SS states to their imaginary.
You can't accommodate a tenet to an extent he begins to ask you to pay rent.
I think Every tribe should learn a lesson from this.
You can't go to Kano and tell fulanis it belongs to you, they will kill you at first glance.

You can't go to Anambra and try such with igbos, they will bounce on you with mob action.

You can't go to Nigerians Delta and tell Ijaws or urhobos that, they will collectively chase you out, seize your properties and burn down the rest.

If Yorubas no get sense, their great grand children will be chased out of Nigeria one day.
The gubernatorial election made me feel pity for the Yorubas
mumu ur politicians are the ones taking ur Lagos
Re: The Audacity With Which The Igbos Want To Take Over Lagos by maysimsimple(m): 11:57am On Mar 19, 2023
Madame, it's not about rejection. You and I know politics is played on a high card. Governor of Ondo wife is Igbo. Governor of osun mother is Igbo. You're just bitter the election is gone. Let's get back to work. I voted for obi as a Yoruba man. Immediately your shinedu wanted to be the governor of Lagos, but, first have to go and pay homage to the Oni of ife, is Ife part of Lagos?
Thats where he lost me. I want a change, changing the narative. I grew up with Ibos in Ladipo market. I trained loads of them in Ibadan, they still call me egbon, you can't differentiate then from Yoruba those I trained in Ibadan. Let's move on. Shalom

quote author=Wainey post=121872177]The problem with you Yorubas sef is massive.
You will never see a celebrity from SS or SE insulting his/her entire region the way Yorubas do.
Others could insult themselves but our tribe is not touched but only in Yoruba will you see your celebrities who were suppose to promote the Yoruba culture insulting their heritage.
Yorubas are a different breed abeg[/quote]
Re: The Audacity With Which The Igbos Want To Take Over Lagos by sreamsense: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
They want to force us to vote for their own candidate.When we refused they say we want to take over Lagos .
All the governors that have ruled Lagos are indigenes of Oyo,Ondo osun,Ibadan.In their INEC interest forms they will write Lagos state as their state of origin.Is sanwo olu a Lagos indigene?A kogi man claiming to be Lagos.
Why putting mouth in what doesn't concern you? All yorubas say they are one and anybody even from kogi or kwara can rule them so far he is a confirmed yoruba, but you are bothering yourself about 'real lagosian'. Is it because enugu can not rule in Abia or Anambra that made you belief that kind of division can work among yorubas? No, it doesn't work like that. Ever since every top politicians or individual have been talking, you have been hearing something like "Lagos belongs to yorubas..." consistently, did you hear oba of Lagos or other yorubas in Lagos (except political loosers) to deny that it doesn't belong to yorubas? If oba of Lagos or other obas or indigenes can not come out publicly to say Lagos doesn't belong to yorubas: then, who are you from south east to always look for division among yorubas where there is none? Igbo can always vote for who ever they want in Lagos without making noise or brag about it to dehumanize yorubas.
Re: The Audacity With Which The Igbos Want To Take Over Lagos by Wainey: 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bunch of retards, they wan drag Niger Delta with the ND people, they wan collect Lagos from Yorubas.
Yet no one is allowed to even buy a land in SE.
What sort of bittered people are these

(1) (Reply)

What’s Happening In Benue? / Obidients In The House.where Una Dey? / Tinubu Was Never Prosecuted In The US- NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.