Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,793 members, 7,941,982 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Contract Programmers Needed! Beneficial To All Parties Involved - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Contract Programmers Needed! Beneficial To All Parties Involved (747 Views)

Php, Js, Html And Css Programmers Needed To Work On Pagecarton Project. / Programmers Needed At Getlancers.com / Android Programmers Needed For Lucrative Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contract Programmers Needed! Beneficial To All Parties Involved by gmagoro(m): 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2007
I need programmers that will work with me on a part-time/contractual basis. Currently, I'm in need of ASP Programmers who have a very strong knowledge of MS SQL Database. I need you to be very good at what you do because I have a project right now that I need to develop.

I often get projects and need people I can work with consistently, so interested programmers can contact me via the following means;

adegbenga.agoro@crenetinc.com
0802 453 3023

I would need to see a CV, majorly geared towards projects you have worked on and I'd also like to see projects you have developed that are hosted online or at least can be viewed one way or another.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Ruby On Rail Expert / Forgot Windows 7 Administrator Password, What To Do? / Urgent Need Of A Programmer/software Developer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.