Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,140 members, 7,880,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:28 PM

Hausa Men And Youruba Men Own Oil Blocks In The South South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Men And Youruba Men Own Oil Blocks In The South South (644 Views)

Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) / Nigeria Brings Major Dangote Refinery To Life With Own Oil Supply / Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa Men And Youruba Men Own Oil Blocks In The South South by ken6488(m): 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Hausa men and youruba men own oil blocks in the south south

I mean Lagos is opening our eyes in this country

If only youruba are entitled to Lagos positions

I believe sooner or later youruba and Hausa men will start dropping their positions here

One Nigeria is OK when it benefits only one tribe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Men And Youruba Men Own Oil Blocks In The South South by ken6488(m): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
The youruba are setting up a really bad example for us all

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Men And Youruba Men Own Oil Blocks In The South South by factcheckmmm: 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ogbeni stop wailing all over

See it is time to put a common front

Am from Edo but I bend towards and equity position

Not this game being played in my generation

Look if they deny the igbos, they equally deny us all

Time for a common front

1 Like

Re: Hausa Men And Youruba Men Own Oil Blocks In The South South by LeoDeKing: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lol.

Biafuro things about to kick-start. grin

Before, only fulani own oil blocs, now na Yoruba and hausa.

8 years in this wailing condition, that will be a long ride.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Men And Youruba Men Own Oil Blocks In The South South by nepapole(m): 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Your politicians have succeeded in banging your heads together... The common man/citizen now sees his fellow common man as the enemy.
Re: Hausa Men And Youruba Men Own Oil Blocks In The South South by Femmyfamous4u(m): 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
ken6488:

How please?
Re: Hausa Men And Youruba Men Own Oil Blocks In The South South by totit: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
ken6488:

I believe sooner or later youruba and Hausa men will start dropping their positions here

Can you bring the lists of oil well owners in Nigeria and lets see if we won't find 1-4 yeeboos in the lists?

Let's start from there. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hausa Men And Youruba Men Own Oil Blocks In The South South by computer0810(m): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
It's not about owning business......if any group of yoruba's wants to force or make decisions in selection of political leaders for their host communities and ever in any way claim anywhere out of their own SW a no mans land then such ppl should be dealt with

Nobody has attacked anybody's business and hospitality enjoyed by invaders......just stop calling our land no mans land and don't out of tribalism try to force an inexperience incompetence fool on us bcoz dey have link with u then there will be no problem

1 Like

Re: Hausa Men And Youruba Men Own Oil Blocks In The South South by lexylaw40: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
ken6488:

at least Yorubas and hausa don't medle with there politics.....it's common sense

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Men And Youruba Men Own Oil Blocks In The South South by ken6488(m): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

Biafuro things about to kick-start. grin

Before, only fulani own oil blocs, now na Yoruba and hausa.

8 years in this wailing condition, that will be a long ride.
wailing? Common ; grin

I mean since our Yoruba and Igbo brothers has made this issue obvious it is Time to chase you both from our region Igbo and Yoruba can’t be directors here
Re: Hausa Men And Youruba Men Own Oil Blocks In The South South by ken6488(m): 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
computer0810:
It's not about owning business......if any group of yoruba's wants to force or make decisions in selection of political leaders for their host communities and ever in any way claim anywhere out of their own SW a no mans land then such ppl should be dealt with

Nobody has attacked anybody's business and hospitality enjoyed by invaders......just stop calling our land no mans land and don't out of tribalism try to force an inexperience incompetence fool on us bcoz dey have link with u then there will be no problem
but any tribe here can own oil blocks in my region
Re: Hausa Men And Youruba Men Own Oil Blocks In The South South by computer0810(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
ken6488:
but any tribe here can own oil blocks in my region

Why not.....just as all tribe have investment in lagos too

U r too dumb to understand that its about making decision for the indigent and not against anybody staying in lagos...know ur place and stop referring to other ppl's region as no mans land when u have ur own state u can channel ur energy to for leadership development
Re: Hausa Men And Youruba Men Own Oil Blocks In The South South by Jostoman: 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
ken6488:
it is this criminal and despirate political rubbers in lagos that is doing all this nonsense. The always go any length to retain lagos in every election so that their secret of rubbing lagosian for 24years will not be expose to the world.
Re: Hausa Men And Youruba Men Own Oil Blocks In The South South by ken6488(m): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jostoman:
it is this criminal and despirate political rubbers in lagos that is doing all this nonsense. The always go any length to retain lagos in every election so that their secret of rubbing lagosian for 24years will not be expose to the world.
they are really making a bad name for the yourubas

(1) (Reply)

Cross River State: Drop Results From The Cross River State Gubernatorial Electio / Why Akpabio Is The Best Man For Senate President - Afegbua / Ahmad Lawan Best Candidate For Tenth Senate Leadership — Civil Society Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.