Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,871 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni (1434 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni / Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by Okoroawusa: 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Beremx:
That's not my name. Thanks for the admiration, I will always appreciate you.😎😎
Really? With the "Bere" I was assuming it was taken from Ebere that I assumed is your name.
Alright my dear. Jisieike

1 Like

Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by kcprince: 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Why are people not happy with rufai’s comment? It is meant for tribal bigots only. Unless u all complaining are all guilty .
Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by Iamgrey5(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Eriokanmi:

Let me answer you

I registered to vote in Alimosho. That's my LG and where I was born. That's where our family house is. I don't have to tell you where I live in lagos even though i just built another house there. I don't hide. Im transparent and anything i say here i backed with verifiable facts.

Tinubu votes in ikeja where he grew up before moving to bourdillon. He goes to Ikeja to vote always, just the way I do.

On whether I'm from edo and/or lagos, check my profile, it hasn't changed

I don't have a known fan here and none can say he/she has met me in person. I remain anonymous

Please can you show me where I said I'm from oyo? If you fail to do this, you may just be unnecessarily ranting and one of those I was referring to...
Osey builder of Houses.

The online owners of Lagos.

Why didn't you transfer to your new house location? Ehn Balee of Alimosho?

1 Like

Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by Eriokanmi: 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Osey builder of Houses.

The online owners of Lagos.

Why didn't you transfer to your new house location? Ehn Balee of Alimosho?
All thanks. Hope you too can get a life right? Good luck to you.
Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by Iamgrey5(m): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Eriokanmi:
All thanks. Hope you too can get a life right? Good luck to you.
You are the one making mouth all this while and you have been humbled in your so called Alimosho.

I hope you will be able to get a live afte this and stop making things up to massage your Ego grin

1 Like

Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by omobolade980: 6:47am On Mar 20, 2023
Ebere nwannem kedu k'unu mere? You are one lady I admire politically on Nairaland though we are on two political divides.Ebere nwannem kedu k'unu mere? You are one lady I admire politically on Nairaland though we are on two political divides....
Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:51am On Mar 20, 2023
barbstee:
This guy is just barking

He's too partisan
Oya, go and shut him up nah.
Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:54am On Mar 20, 2023
Massiveglory:
Very true. Right here on nairaland over 90% of them are hungry beggars living inside poverty. And it's really funny.
See even denreledave who begs online opening threads everywhere. Rufai oseni is correct.
Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:54am On Mar 20, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Stupid boy
Did he strike a nerve in your body?
Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by highchief1: 7:00am On Mar 20, 2023
socialmediaman:
From Twitter

even u rufai na stl poor man.
Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by HNICEARTH: 7:07am On Mar 20, 2023
True! All nairaland urchins are in multidimensional poverty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About / This Would have Been The Fate Of All Yoruba Leaders / INEC Planing To Doctor FCT Presidential Election Result – LP

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.