Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,857 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

Atiku Abubakar Shown Dozing Off Onboard An Airplane-photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Shown Dozing Off Onboard An Airplane-photo (4026 Views)

85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta / Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard / Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Shown Dozing Off Onboard An Airplane-photo by jayAjoku(m): 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
😅😂😅 A Rare Picture of the Oba of Dubai Taking a Nap 😴 before he lands in his Kingdom 😅😂 After carrying out his duty of losing elections

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Shown Dozing Off Onboard An Airplane-photo by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Reality3080:
that man don lose him job ooo
grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shown Dozing Off Onboard An Airplane-photo by grandstar(m): 12:08am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:
Straight to Dubai.

Will return to struggle PDP ticket with Wike in 2027 but I trust the emperor to play him like table tennis 🎾

Do you think Wike can defeat Tinubu come 2027? Tinubu a maestro. If old age does not kill him or make him redundant, he will certainly go for a second term. Wike may need to wait till 2031

The present horrid elections in Lagos state shows a man ready to pay any price to win.

I sense victory for Tinubu would be a given if the elections were free and fair in 2027 as he would perform satisfactorily in the eyes of Nigerians who would vote enmass for him. Even the presently seething Igbos would be placated with lots of projects in the Southeast.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shown Dozing Off Onboard An Airplane-photo by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 20, 2023
sarrki:
Atiku Abubakar shown dozing off onboard an airplane

Is he on the way to Dubai?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shown Dozing Off Onboard An Airplane-photo by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 20, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I don't support Atiku but this is not fair.

No need for this. This is a husband, father, grandfather, uncle and most importantly, a public figure. He was also a vice president of my beloved country.

I hope mynd44 and seun don't move this to fp.

That does not look like Atiku though?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Shown Dozing Off Onboard An Airplane-photo by HausaIgboYoruba: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2023
sarrki:
Atiku Abubakar shown dozing off onboard an airplane
already on his way to Dubai? So soon!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obj Is Dead ( Cnn) / Hausa Man Was Caught Trapping Vulture With Snuff In Onne / Bukola Saraki Was Actually IMPEACHED! Unban Me- Naijaedutech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.