Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,051 members, 7,946,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Hon. Donatus Matthew Felicitates With Christian Mothers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Donatus Matthew Felicitates With Christian Mothers (187 Views)

INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna / Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike / Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Donatus Matthew Felicitates With Christian Mothers by Peoplesadvocate: 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
MOTHERING SUNDAY:
HON. DONATUS MATTHEW FELICITATES WITH CHRISTIAN MOTHERS.

Says:
- Mothers are builders of progressive society.
- Promises to open new opportunities for women and youth empowerment.

Hon. Donatus Mathew, the House of Representatives Member Elect for Kaura Federal Constituency has
felicitated with Christian Mothers on the occasion of Mothering Sunday celebration appreciating them for the roles they play in raising children in the society despite the challenges they face at home front and in the society.

Hon. Mathew described Mothers as bridge builders as without mothers, the society cannot move forward. He admonished them to remain steadfast in their prayers and faith towards the betterment of the country as Nigeria is a project in God's hands.

He prayed God to bless the mothers with good health and long life to celebrate many more Mothering Sundays and to be able to contribute meaningfully to the betterment of the society.

Hon. Donatus Mathew the Labour Party House of Representatives Candidate in the 2023 Election in Kaura Federal Constituency Kaduna State thanked the Christian mothers for their support and prayers for him and for their votes for the Labour Party in the February 25th Election.

He assured that his mission to the National Assembly is to serve the overall interest and improved the welfare of the good people of Kaura Federal Constituency who reposed thier confidence in him through Thier votes.

In his words, he stated thus,"my mission to the National Assembly is a divine mission, I will purposefully and effectively represent our people, I will always stand in defense of our people, I will ensure that the plight our people gets the attention of the federal government, I will work for the overall interest and wellbeing of our people without leaving anyone or any sector behind.

He further emphasize that he will prioritise the empowerment of women, youths as well as students and empower the young people with education through scholarship program.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Declares Catholic Priest, Fr Hyacinth Alia Benue Gov-elect / Funke Akindele Has Deleted All Political Related Posts From Her Instagram / 27 Killed During Gov Poll – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.