Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,420 members, 7,881,545 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Nigerian Will Never Progress Untill We Divide.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Will Never Progress Untill We Divide.. (288 Views)

Why Nigeria May Never Progress / Show The Tangible Progress, Not Your Butts, Reno Omokri Reacts At #10yearschall / 5 Reasons Why You’re Not Making Progress In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Will Never Progress Untill We Divide.. by ojsmscom(m): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Incase you think Nigeria is favouring your ethnic group politically,you are just deceiving yourself...with our degree of ethnic hatred on each other, Nigeria will never move anywhere..let's stop pretending...the yoruba hates d ibos,the house fulani hates the igbos and yorubas,the ibo hates the yoruba and the fulanis,same with other major ethnic group...last time I checked,2 can never work together except they agree... obviously with the rate of our ethnic hatred,we can never agree on anything anymore... believe you me even big you bring the best ibo man in power today nothing will still happen because other ethnic group will not allow him work.

My kind suggestion is since we so much love our ethnic groups like this,why not come on a round table,divide Nigeria into six different countries using the six geo political zones... except we do this,we will keep living in mirage...take it or leave it,the damage cannot be repaired anymore...the earlier d better
Re: Nigerian Will Never Progress Untill We Divide.. by Jking20(m): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Not a bad opinion...
Re: Nigerian Will Never Progress Untill We Divide.. by yarimo(m): 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
Anyone that is not satisfied with how Nigeria is now, can relocate to Afghanistan, Ukraine, somalia, Syria, Iraq, north Korea and Pakistan
ojsmscom:
Incase you think Nigeria is favouring your ethnic group politically,you are just deceiving yourself...with our degree of ethnic hatred on each other, Nigeria will never move anywhere..let's stop pretending...the yoruba hates d ibos,the house fulani hates the igbos and yorubas,the ibo hates the yoruba and the fulanis,same with other major ethnic group...last time I checked,2 can never work together except they agree... obviously with the rate of our ethnic hatred,we can never agree on anything anymore... believe you me even big you bring the best ibo man in power today nothing will still happen because other ethnic group will not allow him work.

My kind suggestion is since we so much love our ethnic groups like this,why not come on a round table,divide Nigeria into six different countries using the six geo political zones... except we do this,we will keep living in mirage...take it or leave it,the damage cannot be repaired anymore...the earlier d better
Re: Nigerian Will Never Progress Untill We Divide.. by Martinsmine(m): 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
You are right but who wants to start the process? That's the question..
ojsmscom:

(1) (Reply)

Netanyahu Lights The Fire, Demonstrations, And Chaos Prevails In Israel / Engr. Bello Charges JED PLC Staff To Be Good Ambassadors / List Of Deposit Money Banks And Financial Holding Companies Operating In Nig...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.