Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,115 members, 7,916,260 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:02 PM

We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. (909 Views)

We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... / Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) / Why Nigerdeltans Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by FatherOfJesus: 12:37am On Mar 20, 2023
Mebele Edwin wrote:

The only accommodating people in Nigeria are the Niger Deltans. They are the only people who have freely giving their lives and lands to feed the rest of the nation for decades now. Every other tribe has had transactional relationships.

The Niger Delta oil has been used to pay salaries, build roads, and many other infrastructure in Nigeria for decades now. Some states can't even generate enough to pay junior government workers.
But you don't see the Niger Delta people telling other tribes to go back to their state everyday. If you go to the big oil companies in the Niger Delta, the top positions are populated by Fulani, Hausa, Yorubas, others. Even the headquarters on these companies in Lagos are run with proceeds from oil producing communities that havebeen destroyed for decades. But in all, you don't see the average Niger Delta man bragging and boastful that they are accommodating and everyone should go back to their states.
In places like Benin or Warri, you can hardly hear anyone talk about tribe and tribalism on a daily basis. Yes, it does surface from time to time among individuals, but it isn't a prevalent ideology. Most people blend in and just flow with each other. Everyone competes with their skills and abilities and most people aren't waiting for some politician to come give them the advantage over others. These are largely merit based societies.
Unfortunately, even the Edo, Warri, Calabar, Akwa Ibom & Ijaw man is told by some Lagosians to go back to his state & are called an Igbo. Imagine you who produce the oil that feeds some1 being told by the same person to go back to ur state. It is the height of bigotry and hubris!
APC has raised a group of people who now brag that they are accommodating people. I don't know what accommodation they are talking about because they provide nothing for anyone. Zero! Nothing! Every relationship the rest of the country has with Lagos or any other place is fully Transactional. Nothing is giving or dashed to anyone. Nothing! Lagos itself is a big beneficiary of the Niger Delta oil proceeds. Lagos has benefited from Niger Delta oil even more than many Niger Delta states. Lagos revenue is the product of the transactional activities of these cluster of people that have come in and settled here. Nothing is giving to anyone. It is all purely transactional.

So it is sad that APC has raised a group of bigots and boastful persons who claim they are accommodating people with nothing! Folks who can't even accommodate themselves are claiming they are accommodating others. It is a shame to watch the hubris, empty boastfulness and bigotry in real time.

I feel bad mostly for my fellow Yoruba brothers, who have stood for truth in this period of such ungodly bile, hatred and bigotry. They are the real heroes of this period, having taken a stand for truth against all odds.

Unfortunately, the consequences for all these will be with us for a long time to come. It is a sad time. So sad

~Mebele Edwin

9 Likes

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by Reality3080: 12:38am On Mar 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Mebele Edwin wrote:

The only accommodating people in Nigeria are the Niger Deltans. They are the only people who have freely giving their lives and lands to feed the rest of the nation for decades now. Every other tribe has had transactional relationships.

The Niger Delta oil has been used to pay salaries, build roads, and many other infrastructure in Nigeria for decades now. Some states can't even generate enough to pay junior government workers.
But you don't see the Niger Delta people telling other tribes to go back to their state everyday. If you go to the big oil companies in the Niger Delta, the top positions are populated by Fulani, Hausa, Yorubas, others. Even the headquarters on these companies in Lagos are run with proceeds from oil producing communities that havebeen destroyed for decades. But in all, you don't see the average Niger Delta man bragging and boastful that they are accommodating and everyone should go back to their states.
In places like Benin or Warri, you can hardly hear anyone talk about tribe and tribalism on a daily basis. Yes, it does surface from time to time among individuals, but it isn't a prevalent ideology. Most people blend in and just flow with each other. Everyone competes with their skills and abilities and most people aren't waiting for some politician to come give them the advantage over others. These are largely merit based societies.
Unfortunately, even the Edo, Warri, Calabar, Akwa Ibom & Ijaw man is told by some Lagosians to go back to his state & are called an Igbo. Imagine you who produce the oil that feeds some1 being told by the same person to go back to ur state. It is the height of bigotry and hubris!
APC has raised a group of people who now brag that they are accommodating people. I don't know what accommodation they are talking about because they provide nothing for anyone. Zero! Nothing! Every relationship the rest of the country has with Lagos or any other place is fully Transactional. Nothing is giving or dashed to anyone. Nothing! Lagos itself is a big beneficiary of the Niger Delta oil proceeds. Lagos has benefited from Niger Delta oil even more than many Niger Delta states. Lagos revenue is the product of the transactional activities of these cluster of people that have come in and settled here. Nothing is giving to anyone. It is all purely transactional.

So it is sad that APC has raised a group of bigots and boastful persons who claim they are accommodating people with nothing! Folks who can't even accommodate themselves are claiming they are accommodating others. It is a shame to watch the hubris, empty boastfulness and bigotry in real time.

I feel bad mostly for my fellow Yoruba brothers, who have stood for truth in this period of such ungodly bile, hatred and bigotry. They are the real heroes of this period, having taken a stand for truth against all odds.

Unfortunately, the consequences for all these will be with us for a long time to come. It is a sad time. So sad

~Mebele Edwin
after igbos have been put in their place, they have started dragging south south into their madness

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by FatherOfJesus: 12:39am On Mar 20, 2023
Reality3080:
after igbos have been put in their place, they have started dragging south south into their madness
you obviously do not know me.

Stinking tribal bigot. Some Yorubas are just embarrassing a swear

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by Reality3080: 12:40am On Mar 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
you obviously do not know me.

Stinking tribalist
I know u

U are one of those Igbo miscreants on this forum

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by FatherOfJesus: 12:42am On Mar 20, 2023
Reality3080:
I know u

Did an Igbo person eat your umblica cord?

You can't seem to snap out of the Igbo nonsense 🤣

Dude, you are destroying the image of Yorubas in the eyes of everyone. Have you seen the narrative everywhere?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by FatherOfJesus: 12:43am On Mar 20, 2023
Reality3080:
I know u

and yes, I am an Igbo from southsouth. So what? Uh

Stinking tribal bigot

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by Reality3080: 12:44am On Mar 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

Dude, you are destroying the image of Yorubas in the eyes of everyone. Have you seen the narrative everywhere?
I have seen d narrative that igbos need to b put in their place

Northerners are telling us to treat them like they do
South south are telling us to give them d wike treatment

Now we will combine d 2 for d igbos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by FatherOfJesus: 12:45am On Mar 20, 2023
Reality3080:

stfu, illiterate tribalistic Yorubas who don't know Nigeria geography. I am Igbo from southsouth.

Some of una Yorubas to dey fall hand, be like una dumb gan ni

9 Likes

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by Reality3080: 12:46am On Mar 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
and yes, I am an Igbo from southsouth. So what? Uh

Stinking tribal bigot
y are u denying your forefathers
Shame on u nigga

Nobody will beat u if u come out full chest that u are Igbo

Now say d truth n let d devil b ashamed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by November1857(m): 12:54am On Mar 20, 2023
Reality3080:
You put Igbo in their place in your figment imagination, Afonja Muslim....

I hope this actress you guys beat up on Saturday, isn't from south south...

https://twitter.com/HenshawKate/status/1637036679193145345?t=9QNw0pEpSsQubpMEzPguPQ&s=19

3 Likes

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 20, 2023
Just reading comments
Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:08am On Mar 20, 2023
Reality3080:

You wey no go school wan put person for him place. Funny mugu. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by FatherOfJesus: 1:12am On Mar 20, 2023
Reality3080:
y are u denying your forefathers
Shame on u nigga

Nobody will beat u if u come out full chest that u are Igbo

Now say d truth n let d devil b ashamed
I am a full chest Igbo person from Asaba.

Yes, we feed you oil. Tribalist

8 Likes

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by Tflex01: 1:15am On Mar 20, 2023
That is you guys problem.

We won't surrender our ancestral land to Igbos in the name of "accommodating". Ilorin Afonja story is still fresh. There should be boundaries.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:04am On Mar 20, 2023
Take them in if you don't have more land give them water to stay.it's just a matter of time
Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:10am On Mar 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

Image? Na image we go chop? Omo Ibo go and take several seats back first make we hear word.

1 Like

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:12am On Mar 20, 2023
Abeg make u na come collect u na lovely okoros come accomodate them for SS abeg. We don tire. We no dey accomodating again. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by otipoju(m): 3:28am On Mar 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Mebele Edwin wrote:

~Mebele Edwin

Make everybody go use their resources develop their own state. This marriage is presently not working at all. I doubt if Nigeria will ever recover from this election.

2 Likes

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by LegendHero(m): 3:29am On Mar 20, 2023
When will a Yoruba man be governor in Rivers state. That’s when I’ll truly know ND are accommodating.

3 Likes

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by darthv: 3:33am On Mar 20, 2023
These Yoruba people esp the Muslims have really open my eyes...they are the main people doing all these nonsense.
I would never forget 2015 in a hurry.

Very tribalistic bigots.

5 Likes

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:19am On Mar 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Mebele Edwin wrote:

~Mebele Edwin

All Nigerians are the same piece of shit and suffering all over the world
Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by doghorp(m): 6:37am On Mar 20, 2023
When we are having fuel scarcity, naira scarcity, suffering we are united. Yoruba are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria, most of them are the ones in top oil and gas companies here in Port Harcourt. We all have the right to vote in Nigeria no matter the state where you are from, if I live in Lagos I have the right to vote in Lagos because I am a tax payer. Take note I am not an Igbo man I am an Urohobo man from Delta State.
Even the true indingine of Lagos can be Governor na Yoruba from other state they rule Lagos I.e. Tinubu while People like Ambode from Epe couldn't rule is two term.
Yoruba should be careful before we go get tribal war during tribal war you can even kill your own brother or sister thinking they are Igbo. Yoruba I rated you people as the most Educated in Nigeria but now I know that you guys are Educated illiterate, true Education refine the way we think. Igbo are not Nigeria problem but bad Leadership. We from southern Nigeria are not united I just imagine if we have our own country (Southern Nigeria) I dey wonder how we go take United. When we travel abroad we go be brother when we come home we go be enimies.

2 Likes

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by doublewisdom: 7:01am On Mar 20, 2023
The Yorubas are very jealous and tribalistic. Obi's general acceptance rattled them hence the attack on other tribes. They also have been trying to sell the narrative that Peter Obi as an Igbo agenda. All these attacks are targeted at making him react. Smellos!

1 Like

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by madridguy(m): 8:45am On Mar 20, 2023
Are you living in Lagos?

doghorp:
When we are having fuel scarcity, naira scarcity, suffering we are united. Yoruba are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria, most of them are the ones in top oil and gas companies here in Port Harcourt. We all have the right to vote in Nigeria no matter the state where you are from, if I live in Lagos I have the right to vote in Lagos because I am a tax payer. Take note I am not an Igbo man I am an Urohobo man from Delta State.
Even the true indingine of Lagos can be Governor na Yoruba from other state they rule Lagos I.e. Tinubu while People like Ambode from Epe couldn't rule is two term.
Yoruba should be careful before we go get tribal war during tribal war you can even kill your own brother or sister thinking they are Igbo. Yoruba I rated you people as the most Educated in Nigeria but now I know that you guys are Educated illiterate, true Education refine the way we think. Igbo are not Nigeria problem but bad Leadership. We from southern Nigeria are not united I just imagine if we have our own country (Southern Nigeria) I dey wonder how we go take United. When we travel abroad we go be brother when we come home we go be enimies.
Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by Vado2: 8:56am On Mar 20, 2023
LegendHero:
When will a Yoruba man be governor in Rivers state. That’s when I’ll truly know ND are accommodating.

Rotimi Amaechi is what?? He has a Yoruba mother and he was Governor for 8 years. Nobody even talked about it, it wasn’t even in the conversation. You guys are just insecure tribal bigots.

1 Like

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by LegendHero(m): 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
Vado2:

Rotimi Amaechi is what?? He has a Yoruba mother and he was Governor for 8 years. Nobody even talked about it, it wasn’t even in the conversation. You guys are just insecure tribal bigots.

None of Amaechi parent is Yoruba. Stop believing your own propaganda.

Rotimi in his name has nothing to do with any Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. by doghorp(m): 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Poor men talk about Tribe why Big men talk about Business

(1) (Reply)

Keyamo's Lies On Tinubu's Drug Case Exposed! / Why Mc Oluomo And Tinubu Cannot Be Touched / Abide By Law, Return Attacks With Equal Measure, Obi Tells Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.