Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,776 members, 7,969,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:46 AM

INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election (30286 Views)

Nasarawa Governorship Election Result Manipulated In Lafia And Awe Lgas / Civichive Did Collation Of Nasarawa Governorship Election Results From IREV. / 2020 Peace Achievers Awards Honour Gov. AA Sule, Ganduje, Malami, Manir, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by Xxavba7vab: 8:19am On Mar 20, 2023
J
Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by Asgard13: 8:20am On Mar 20, 2023
helinues:

Asgard13, you are only being too emooootional

Because as a Yoruba man .. you’re so buried with Yoruba things

Leave your Yoruba land and travel

So you see the effect of rigging on other majorities

Just as in wan burn igbos .. for same thing you’re celebrating

Nothing emotional .. that’s reality .. that human.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by StreetFight: 8:20am On Mar 20, 2023
Vischy:
Modern Day Slavery

Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Tinubu - State of Origin - Osun State.
2. Fashola - State of Origin - Ekiti State.
3. Ambode - State of Origin - Ondo State.
4. Sanwoolu - State of Origin - Ogun State.

Not Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Patrick Gbadebo Rhose-Vivour (GRV) - State of Origin - Lagos State (Lagos Island).
2. Jandor - State of Origin - Lagos State.

FFK: Those Lagosians Claiming To Be Yorubas Of Lagos Are Not Yorubas. They Are Slaves Who Were Repatriated To Lagos Via Sierra Leone, Liberia, E.t.c.

Mental disorders.

Rhodes-Vivour is not a Yoruba name. That name can only be from Liberia, Sierra Leone or Brazil. Adewale, Oluwatosin, Ogunleye, Sangobunmi, Efunroloye Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, e.t.c. are Yoruba names

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by lailo: 8:22am On Mar 20, 2023
Asgard13:
Nassarawa election is purely rigged.. the Fulani still wan hold this state to ransoms

It’s obvious Pdp won in nassarawa.. but the Christian governor was robbed

Anyways someday the majority will get it right

How people wey no reach up to 40,000 humans go the rule majority of over a million indigenous people

Same thing yoruba deployed all tribal and intimidation police thugs curses and abuses to fight in Lagos state

But will gladly support what they give in other rates

Foolishness is within

Feb 25 we wait
So Yorubas should fold their hands and allow the Chinedus to take over their state? Ogun kee u dia

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by helinues: 8:22am On Mar 20, 2023
Asgard13:

Because as a Yoruba man .. you’re so buried with Yoruba things

Leave your Yoruba land and travel

So you see the effect of rigging on other majorities

Just as in wan burn igbos .. for same thing you’re celebrating

Nothing emotional .. that’s reality .. that human.

You are only regurgitating your as usual bunkum.

I was majorly interested in the Guber election in SW.. What's my business with the election in other regions.

We now have 4/4 in this year election.. Keeping it real as usual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by Throwback: 8:23am On Mar 20, 2023
Keeping the structures intact and growing.

Very important victory.
Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by Jackson105: 8:23am On Mar 20, 2023
saintkel:
u r d one who is high on that substance....u guys r cursed abeg ...always attacking sane views n opinion here

Just sharap! Sane view?
That guy said the election was rigged, when the personal you don't want win, it is always rig.
Get sense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by Asgard13: 8:25am On Mar 20, 2023
helinues:

Can you swear that Pdp did not rig in any of the places they have won?

Nigerians are angry with Apc .. from north to south ..

PDP is an option

And yet Apc went to force themselves on peoppe

Look at zamfara.. Apc is currently forcing it

Kebbi is where am typing from

Apc is forcing it

Kano.. Apc is forcing it .. infact kwakwasiya are up this morning and e fit sup..

Nassarawa they’ve forced it .. those ones are gentle

Same with Gombe

Bauchi is PDP.. not being forced

Enugu is Pdp not been forced

Rivers is Pdp not been forced

Cross rivers is pdp.. Ayade is forcing and pushing

Oga na Dey people be the power no be government

E go sup for Nigeria soon

Walahi

Una Dey comfort zone the type ..

Is okay

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by BobbieZion(m): 8:26am On Mar 20, 2023
Asgard13:
Nassarawa election is purely rigged.. the Fulani still wan hold this state to ransoms

How people wey no reach up to 40,000 humans go the rule majority of over a million indigenous people

Same thing yoruba deployed all tribal and intimidation police thugs curses and abuses to fight in Lagos state

Foolishness is within

Feb 25 we wait

Asgard..
The thing tire me too.
In a state where more than 80% are Christian.
Yet they have always had a Muslim governor.
Only Christians are that accommodating.

Can a Christian be voted in Bauchi or Kaduna state?

We are sleeping.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by Jackson105: 8:26am On Mar 20, 2023
Asgard13:

I don’t follow you.. so I see nothing ..

I’m saying op is happy that minority rigged their way in nassarawa

But went brutal over Lagos election

Happy that wammako brought sokoto with money .. but went Gaga over Lagos

Till you start traveling and understand how this majority in those state feel .. and think you will understand
Common Lagos all of Una brough out fangs

But will celebrate the pain of others

We wait Feb 25

Na then you will understand Nigerians are not happy

Feb 25? This is March 20 o, are you sure you are alright upstairs?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by gentleguy1975: 8:27am On Mar 20, 2023
incandescentena:
That Useless INEC should try rubbish in Kano and see fire

NNPP all the way! wink
NNPP candidate has been declared winner

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by Asgard13: 8:28am On Mar 20, 2023
helinues:

You are only regurgitating your as usual bunkum.

I was majorly interested in the Guber election in SW.. What's my business with the election in other regions.

We now have 4/4 in this year election.. Keeping it real as usual

In your region..

Okay enjoy

I’m a Nigerian .. with diverse blood .. and they all matter to me ..

I have close friends and brothers in almost all Nigerian state

Nigeria matters to me

Guess we’ve known our differences

You be Yoruba ..
Me na Nigerian

And Nigeria has blessed me .. not tribe
Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by Asgard13: 8:29am On Mar 20, 2023
BobbieZion:

Asgard..
The thing tire me too.
In a state where more than 80% are Christian.
Yet they have always had a Muslim governor.
Only Christians are that accommodating.

Can a Christian be voted in Bauchi or Kaduna state?

We are sleeping.

Those Yoruba people will stay in their comfort zones to type and like post

When visited wit thing they wish on others .. they go almajiri

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by Moneyxpress: 8:32am On Mar 20, 2023
lexylaw40:
mkpomiri is not good for your mental health

In your mind you think you are typing correctly,what's he typing self
Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by Asgard13: 8:32am On Mar 20, 2023
lailo:

So Yorubas should fold their hands and allow the Chinedus to take over their state? Ogun kee u dia

Ogun no sabi me .. na Yoruba people wey he sabi he fit kill

.. but you people are celebrating Fulani taking over of other people state

Yoruba and tuface idibia

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by ogwumgbe: 8:35am On Mar 20, 2023
Asgard13:
Yoruba people supporting the non indigenous people taking over a state

But will kill and threaten .. when it happens in Yoruba state

This people

Tuface is not just a name … but an identity

Bayerebe banza..

Are you surprised? I haven't seen people as hypocritical as them before my entire life. A yoruba is the FCT senator at the heart of Hausa people, but if it's their place they will be crying fire and brimstone

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by saintkel(m): 8:37am On Mar 20, 2023
Jackson105:

Just sharap! Sane view?
That guy said the election was rigged, when the personal you don't want win, it is always rig.
Get sense.
shut up pls....stay in Osun and be analysing other regions election.....dis is my state of birth.....dis is where I stay n breathe, so d guy is almost 99 percent right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by BobbieZion(m): 8:39am On Mar 20, 2023
Asgard13:

Those Yoruba people will stay in their comfort zones to type and like post

When visited wit thing they wish on others .. they go almajiri

They are clannish, myopic and terribly tribalistic.
As someone from the North, I have Hausa, Fulani and Igbo best friends.
I am yet to have a good Yoruba friend.
Very disloyal people.
They can snitch on you at any time, I keep them at arms length, they are always comparing themselves to others, forming woke.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by saifuhot: 8:40am On Mar 20, 2023
Asgard13:

Foolishness is within

Feb 25 we wait
I don't blame you because Obi won Nasarawa in presidential election you thought it was because the Christians vote. Mind you Tinubu and Atiku only shared the Muslims vote Obi got 191K, Tinubu 175k and Atiku 145k now do the maths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by Asgard13: 8:41am On Mar 20, 2023
BobbieZion:

They are clannish, myopic and terribly tribalistic.
As someone from the North, I have Hausa, Fulani and Igbo best friends.
I am yet to have a good Yoruba friend.
Very disloyal people.
They can snitch on you at any time, I keep them at arms length, they are always comparing themselves to others, forming woke.

Heheheheheheheheh

Everyone knows them .. only that they don’t know Nigerians know them more than the know themselves

Hehehhehhe

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by JagabanBorgu: 8:43am On Mar 20, 2023
Asgard13:

Foolishness is within

Feb 25 we wait
I wanted Sule to Iosé Nasarawa, but u just typed ur normal Obidient Iamentations.
Anywhere APC Iosé is free and fair, anywhere they win is rîggèd.
Nóñsensè

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by Owaincouncil: 8:46am On Mar 20, 2023
Vischy:
Modern Day Slavery

Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Tinubu - State of Origin - Osun State.
2. Fashola - State of Origin - Ekiti State.
3. Ambode - State of Origin - Ondo State.
4. Sanwoolu - State of Origin - Ogun State.

Not Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Patrick Gbadebo Rhose-Vivour (GRV) - State of Origin - Lagos State (Lagos Island).
2. Jandor - State of Origin - Lagos State.

FFK: Those Lagosians Claiming To Be Yorubas Of Lagos Are Not Yorubas. They Are Slaves Who Were Repatriated To Lagos Via Sierra Leone, Liberia, E.t.c.

We love it like that. It remain Oyo to rule. We are still the same omo oduduwa. So what's your problem.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by Wiliyanahalowin: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2023
How can Gayan ward and Chiroma ward upturn over 16 thousand votes lead in Karu LGA? Or over 23 thousand votes lead in Nasarawa Eggon? What has Shettima, the rigged vice president-elect got to do in Lafia yesterday? Or the master rigger El- Rufia? It is a shame that Mr integrity Buhari wants to bequeath such an inglorious legacy to the next generation. Nigeria is a lie, a sham and in shambles. I cry, I rather jappa than live and die in this jungle banana republic. I pity all Nass masses that trooped out to celebrate the will of the people yesterday. Only to wake up with a grave yard utterances and declaration by INEC.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by Majlaw(m): 8:53am On Mar 20, 2023
Asgard13:

Foolishness is within

Feb 25 we wait
Oga Wake up.... Majority won....

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2023
StreetFight:
Where is Labourers Party?

With no vote in the core North,Labourers said they won the Presidency

Always make researches before you display your nature.

Lp and pdp merged, nasarawa election was faulty. If you are a yoruba and you are supporting what is going on in nassarawa then wetin dey happen for lagos fit you.

We are too self centerd in this country, where is brotherly love? We dont care if our brothers are ok or not. A state that always deliver to PDP and recently LP during presidential election but anytime gubernate comes the majority that usual supply majority fedral votes becomes minority, we no dey ask questions?

I've said this and i will say it again NIGERIANS DONT HATE OPPRESSION! THEY ONLY HATE IT WHEN THEY ARE NOT THE ONES OPPRESSING. .

@patrioticbreed9
Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by Zimzy(m): 8:56am On Mar 20, 2023
God punish the electoral thieves. They know it that they lost the election but had to as usual manipulate the result. A time is coming and very soon that the indigenous tribes will take back what belongs to us.
Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:02am On Mar 20, 2023
Cool
Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by samonak(m): 9:15am On Mar 20, 2023
Lies
Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by samonak(m): 9:17am On Mar 20, 2023
lexylaw40:
mkpomiri is not good for your mental health
then tell your father to stop selling it.
Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by KeyEndurance: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2023
i swear muslims are fool they knew that the man is not doing anything and they still supported him because of religion everyone knows that pdp won over here
Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by Spicycat(f): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2023
Asgard13:

Foolishness is within

Feb 25 we wait

Fùck you with this nonsense religious gibberish
There's nothing like Fulani in Nasarawa and where tha fück did you get this Christian governor narrative from? Who tha fück are you to bring religious disunity in Nasarawa state? You bloody idiots nitwit
Carry your dead brain and stay out of issues you know nothing about, you religious bigots whose sole aim is to destroy humanity with hate
Brainwashed faģģot

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of States Running Local Government Caretaker Committees / Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" / Fayose And El-Rufai Laugh, Attend Burial Of Comfort Modupe Adetunmbi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.