Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,146 members, 7,887,326 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:49 AM

The Water That Satisfies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Water That Satisfies (122 Views)

Jesus Christ Crucified; The Water That Satisfies All Thirst In Man Completely / The Water That Satisfies / The Water That Satisfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Water That Satisfies by jonatoye(m): 8:07am On Mar 20, 2023
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Water that Satisfies

The word for today 
Real satisfaction can only be found in God. Engaging in a frantic race of life does not give satisfaction but rather increases care and worries about life!
Scriptural Reference
"But whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life." (John 4:14 NKJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The fundamental desire of every creation of God in the land of the living is to find satisfaction in every aspect of life. Each time you see men going to and fro in life they are seeking rest for their souls.

Even though life provides waters in different dimensions to quench the unending thirst of men the fact remains that fountains that come from different quarters of the earth mock our souls; the more we drink the fainter we grow and the more our keener thirst endures.

God has made an offer of salvation and His word which is the bread of life. The stream from Calvary still flows to bless, cleanse and heal. And whoever, will make himself available and submit to God's will in life have a new life, rest, and satisfaction in God. In all, you seek in life to find God and you will have contentment and satisfaction.

In your pursuit in life, what have you gotten that is enough?

Bread of heaven fills me till I want no more in Jesus' name. Amen!

Emphasis:
You can never be satisfied with anything until you find God in it!

Have a Dignified week ahead!

(1) (Reply)

The Language Of Jesus / Seek God For Direction. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Thursday, March 30,2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.