Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,787 members, 7,889,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:27 PM

Happy International Happiness Day! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy International Happiness Day! (87 Views)

World's Happiness Day:nigerians Remain Happy Amidst Economic&securitychallenges / Happy International Women's Day / Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy International Happiness Day! by Oluwatosinworld: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
It's important to understand seasons and times. I use to worry a lot but God has helped me to cast my cares on him

There will always be a season of plenty and a season of a little. You should be able to enjoy each season without anyone guessing what season you are in.

You can't be happy only when you have money and be angry with everyone anytime you are broke. It's a terrible state of life. Your worth or value is not defined by material possessions.

The day I am broke, I carry Garri that ”is kan”, you know the type that can almost blind the eyes and get Suya with plenty pepper. Drink it and go sleep rejoicing.

I even discovered today that you can get Grilled Chicken neck and eat. Just chicken neck in a whole stick😜 at aboki's place.

Buy and eat if it is the day you can't afford to buy Chicken laps.

Like someone use to say, your worth is not just the liquid cash you have in the bank. It's in the things you have, it's in that brand you are building, it's in that car you saved for and many other things we don't pay attention to.

Come on, walk around the house you rented and look at the receipt.

Tell yourself

”Na me pay for this rent o”

Oya go to your kitchen, look at your gas burner/stove, your plastic bowls of grains😂😂😂, see your blender, your fridge, your toaster.

Now go to your bedroom, Omo you try.
You buy a bed, come get a wardrobe, still get a fan/A.c.

Now look at your phone, this phone wey you dey use read this post.

You buy am, still buy a charger and earpiece with data inside.

My guy, you have tried.

Do not let the days of having little liquid cash make you down.

You need a clear mind and a joyful heart to get inspiration on what to do in days of lack. 

Inspiration will not come into a gloomy heart so you will stay stuck in that state if you are not careful.

Shake off sadness and be happy ✌️✌️
Live, love and laugh while you still have the breathe of life. #oluwatosinworld cares❤️🤗

(1) (Reply)

Wholesome Visual Review / Painting By Numbers Kits: The Ultimate Stress Reliever / Quality Garard Plain Black Shingle With Warranty Period Of Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.