Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:55 AM

How Lucrative Is Estate Management??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Lucrative Is Estate Management??? (557 Views)

Is Estate Management A Good Course To Switch To / Is Estate Management A Nice Course / Why You Should Study Estate Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Estate Management??? by Idarafriday26(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Good day Learned Landers,
Please I need an advice. What are the career stats of an Estate Management graduate because I'm about to quit my job that pays not less than 70k for an Estate Management degree. Though I actually chose the course my self and I've accepted the admission offer already but I just need some encouragement
Re: How Lucrative Is Estate Management??? by 1Alex: 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
Idarafriday26:
Good day Learned Landers,
Please I need an advice. What are the career stats of an Estate Management graduate because I'm about to quit my job that pays not less than 70k for an Estate Management degree. Though I actually chose the course my self and I've accepted the admission offer already but I just need some encouragement

Gone are the days when job success is determined by the course one studied.

If you have no degree at all and just decided to have one now, then go ahead. But if you already have a degree but want to study estate management in other to be successful, forget it.

Out of the four years you will study the course, use just one year of seriousness to acquire a digital skill. With the remaining 3 years, you are already making money probably in dollars.

If I knew what I know now about 10 years ago, I would have been counting in hundreds of millions by now.

In conclusion, when you hear the phrase "University education is scam" it's not entirely true but there is a great percentage of truth in it.

I am a graduate and a federal civil servant and I am working in my field of study, but what gives me serious money is a digital skill I learnt online. The least pay I get per job is more than my two months salary.

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is Estate Management??? by Idarafriday26(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Thank you. I do not have any degree, my educational qualification is just school set

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Girl Who's Best Student In China Speaks Mandarin Fluently (video) / Which School Of Nursing Can I Study With This UTME Score? / Grab Your Medical Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.