Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,691 members, 7,948,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

Alaba International Market - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaba International Market (469 Views)

Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) / Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaba International Market by cocolacec(m): 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ojute Oladapo

"I have a shop in Alaba International Market, Electrical section. The constitution of the market only permits persons from Anambra, Enugu and Imo to contest for chairman of the market.

If you are Yoruba or from Abia or Ebonyi you CAN'T contest "

There you have it!!!

Inside Lagos.

I can imagine that some Yoruba people won't believe this. Even when it happens under their noses they still won't believe.

They are Liberals who are detribalized and who see everything from the "correct" lenses of "Nationalism"

I tell you, as someone who knows that Market very well, that this story is very probable.

I can say that in all likelihood the IMPORTANT POSITIONS ARE RESERVED FOR THE ANAMBRA PEOPLE.

They are the Lords of the manor everywhere they are.

Ojute is infact lucky that he is allowed space inside the market, he won't dare try to contest anything with them.

The late Mr. Moses Adebayo who was a major player in the electrical section was bullied, harassed and nearly got himself LYNCHED in that market.

They won't allow him flourish in a market located INSIDE YORUBA LAND.

The same people are the ones who wants to be able to become Governor of Lagos State.

These things get very annoying.

We must thank Peter Obi for waking us up finally.

© Adedamola Adetayo
20 March 2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaba International Market by Shikini: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
OP, criminal liar
Go and die!

4 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
Alaba market is temporary. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market by Kenneth4u205(m): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
Don't you get tired of tribalism?. Yorubas are good in music and should be president of music industry. Let those that are good in business be president in that field too

3 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market by ObalaEmma: 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
We like it when Yoroubas are tribalistic. It make us love the condition of the country the more.
Re: Alaba International Market by Kam2021: 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Are you not tired?If you like convert Alaba to estate, land don finish for Aba?

2 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market by Millimann: 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
A copy of the market constitution or you are a dubious liar.
Re: Alaba International Market by akingangan: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
This market is known for pirating intellectual property and selling fake products.

Igbo people have made Trillions of Naira from this market alone
At the expense of many creators and legitimate businesses.

Many Igbo billionaires where made from this market alone.

It should be shut down and rebuilt under proper regulations.

Yorubas must wake up and stop apologising to those exploiting them for fighting to take back control of their birthright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
cocolacec:
Ojute Oladapo

"I have a shop in Alaba International Market, Electrical section. The constitution of the market only permits persons from Anambra, Enugu and Imo to contest for chairman of the market.

If you are Yoruba or from Abia or Ebonyi you CAN'T contest "

There you have it!!!

Inside Lagos.

I can imagine that some Yoruba people won't believe this. Even when it happens under their noses they still won't believe.

They are Liberals who are detribalized and who see everything from the "correct" lenses of "Nationalism"

I tell you, as someone who knows that Market very well, that this story is very probable.

I can say that in all likelihood the IMPORTANT POSITIONS ARE RESERVED FOR THE ANAMBRA PEOPLE.

They are the Lords of the manor everywhere they are.

Ojute is infact lucky that he is allowed space inside the market, he won't dare try to contest anything with them.

The late Mr. Moses Adebayo who was a major player in the electrical section was bullied, harassed and nearly got himself LYNCHED in that market.

They won't allow him flourish in a market located INSIDE YORUBA LAND.

The same people are the ones who wants to be able to become Governor of Lagos State.

These things get very annoying.

We must thank Peter Obi for waking us up finally.

© Adedamola Adetayo
20 March 2023
Chief wailer!

You win, you wail

You loose you wail.

You are born to wail.

If you delete My comment again ehn.. iyiafor Enyiogugu will scatter your face in tiny bits.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Media Only Reporting Buhari Corruptions 18 Days To Handover / Tinubu's Victory Unleashes A Wave Of Positive Developments In Nigeria / Compare The Response Of Two Nigerians To The British Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.