Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,175 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:30 AM

2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos (2347 Views)

Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census / 2023 Census To Begin May 3 - FG / INEC Currently Recruiting Adhoc Staffs For 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by Wisfem: 9:54am On Mar 21, 2023
bcomputer101:
Without apology, I will say Igbos has a very low IQ. You keep doing things that will make your host to hate you. You have successfully made people to see LP as Igbo party. I'm a Yoruba man that campaign vigorously for Peter Obi to an extent of even calling him Peteru Oluwaseun Obi, but today if I should vote in any rerun, I won't vote him again because I now see LP as Igbo party.
You guys needs to wake up and stop being fool!sh...

Your poor brain is deceiving you! You never voted for Obi and your vote is insignificant, You has been mentally and Physically bought over, and you remain a Slave forever!! Your Antecedents has been eternally, physically, mentally grateful as a born Slaves to this same man, so you can not Emancipate your self, You lacks such mental Capability, Obi is not Your nightmare Look for one!!
Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by ezechi242: 9:55am On Mar 21, 2023
bcomputer101:
Without apology, I will say Igbos has a very low IQ. You keep doing things that will make your host to hate you. You have successfully made people to see LP as Igbo party. I'm a Yoruba man that campaign vigorously for Peter Obi to an extent of even calling him Peteru Oluwaseun Obi, but today if I should vote in any rerun, I won't vote him again because I now see LP as Igbo party.
You guys needs to wake up and stop being fool!sh...

shut up your smelling mouth you apc urchin
Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by ezechi242: 10:03am On Mar 21, 2023
jumper524:
you've a point. If you can't be counted in lagos, then you shouldn't stay in lagos.

yes after the refrendum because as far as im concerned lagos is not an oduduwa land it is a nigerian land
Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by Larryton(m): 10:05am On Mar 21, 2023
Workch:
nope, I will be in Lagos and I won't be counted 😂

It's nobody's problem, then we will keep taxing you .
Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by sal1974: 10:11am On Mar 21, 2023
Workch:
I will pay tax like a good citizen but we will make sure that kano ends up getting more federal allocation than lagos state

The last time Lagos senator demands special status for Lagos,senators from other region stood against it,so you wishing Kano gets more allocation than Lagos is not a new thing.
Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by lugzii: 10:28am On Mar 21, 2023
OBJ stopped federal allocation to Lagos for some years, what happened? Did Lagos cumple? No, Lagos survived.

As long as residents of Lagos pay their tax. Lagos will one way or the other benefit regardless of if one person wants to be counted or not.

Any persons that does not want to be counted in Lagos, should go to his or her state to be counted and add to the increase in Federal Allocation.
Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by Workch: 11:59am On Mar 21, 2023
sal1974:

The last time Lagos senator demands special status for Lagos,senators from other region stood against it,so you wishing Kano gets more allocation than Lagos is not a new thing.
no be by force make them count me o. No be fight
Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by Workch: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
Larryton:

It's nobody's problem, then we will keep taxing you .
no problem as long as I keep making money in Lagos.
To think of it, my kind of business, I evade most Lagos state tax because receive a lot of money into my personal account instead of business account 😜

Lagos state can only tax me on whatever comes in from business account. Dey play
Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by Workch: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

And that's how you shall remain as a third class citizen .

there's nothing like 3rd class citizen in Nigeria. Do you have electricity?
ODE wey no get potable water dey call another person 3rd class citizen 😂

I no even dey pay una useless Lagos state taxes
Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by ChiefJusticeFuc: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Workch:
there's nothing like 3rd class citizen in Nigeria. Do you have electricity?
ODE wey no get potable water dey call another person 3rd class citizen 😂

I no even dey pay una useless Lagos state taxes

This is why we call you parasites .

You don't pay tax to Lagos but have the effrontery to claim you developed it and now want to determine who will be the governor .

Osu
Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by Workch: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

This is why we call you parasites .

You don't pay tax to Lagos but have the effrontery to claim you developed it and now want to determine who will be the governor .

Osu
Lol, Shebi you be first class citizen. Go and be paying the tax nau. 🤣🤣🤣

Shebi the tax don give you electricity and portable water, werey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Can't Defend Tinubu On Drug, Dual Citizenship Offences, Atiku Tells Tribuna / PDP Vs APC Supreme Court Judgement Slated For May 26, 2023: Matters Arising / Gov.Of Rivers State, Sim Fubara With His Supporters Walking In The Streets of ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.