Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,222 members, 7,970,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:03 PM

I Met A Snake At My Door Because Of It: Be Careful What Kind Of Songs You Play - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met A Snake At My Door Because Of It: Be Careful What Kind Of Songs You Play (1768 Views)

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met A Snake At My Door Because Of It: Be Careful What Kind Of Songs You Play by Wellness77: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
While it is true that snakes are supposedly "deaf" and can only sense sound as vibrations, I just found out today that certain kinds of songs can attract snakes to your compound. Besides, the scientists that made this claim are not snake themselves so it cannot be proved beyond reasonable doubt that it is true. I was listening to this song over and over for about 1 hour, when I met a big snake at my front door. The snake went on to run into my house maybe because of the song, when I opened the door and tried to pour petrol on it (petrol was meant to kill it). The snake was calm all through and didn't try to attack me. If I remember correctly, it even looked at me for some seconds before looking away, without trying to bite me. If you think I am lying, let's try a little experiment... try playing the song tonight or tomorrow morning with a Bluetooth Radio and increase the volume to 70% or 80%. You should see a snake listening to the song at your front door, when you try to go outside. If you don't see any snake, it means there are no snakes living near your house:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_KULRDtSv4
Re: I Met A Snake At My Door Because Of It: Be Careful What Kind Of Songs You Play by nicho450(m): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Are you ok?
Re: I Met A Snake At My Door Because Of It: Be Careful What Kind Of Songs You Play by Wellness77: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
nicho450:
Are you ok?
I'm sorry for the way I coined the whole story, maybe it was starting to sound like a curse by saying they will meet snake but it's true bro. It's a pity there are no pictures to verify my claims because of the trauma as at the time
Re: I Met A Snake At My Door Because Of It: Be Careful What Kind Of Songs You Play by VikingKing: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
If you wanna help portable advertise his song, do so without making a fool out of yourself.

You claim that the song will SURELY draw snakes to people's front door yet this hasn't happened to anyone else asides you. You're a terrible liar. How can you be so sure of a phenomenon that no one else has attested to except you?

How are we so sure that it wasn't the stench from your 2 weeks old boxers that attracted the snake? Afterall, for you to sit down to listen to Portable for 2 hours means that you can relate with him on a personal level, and we all know he's a pig.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met A Snake At My Door Because Of It: Be Careful What Kind Of Songs You Play by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Well,some songs are not meant to be played or listened to, because they can attract evil spirits to us.Remember that Lucifer was formerly the Chief Chorister in Heaven before his fall, and in charge of praise and worship.
He knows the power of music and uses all these worldly songs as a potent weapon to keep souls off the things of God, and marching blindly to Hell.
How do you gravitate to the secular songs of a singer with dragon tattoos or snake tattoos on the body?

1 Like

Re: I Met A Snake At My Door Because Of It: Be Careful What Kind Of Songs You Play by EndSARS77: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
The singer is indirectly saying snake how far, where una dey abeg? I dey here oh. Abeg all the snakes, make una identify yourself
Re: I Met A Snake At My Door Because Of It: Be Careful What Kind Of Songs You Play by Emma513: 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
Please some people needed sentence to 5 years in prison for talking rubbish angryPlease some people needed sentence to 5 years in prison for talking rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Cheat! (my Opinion) / Another Man's Raising My Son / If You Are Lady And Planning To Visit A Man You Met Online Please Abort Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.