Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,119 members, 7,890,713 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:50 PM

Seduced By My Younger Sister Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seduced By My Younger Sister Best Friend (4977 Views)

My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seduced By My Younger Sister Best Friend by ajekpaks(m): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2011
Y'all think it's ethical? Cos this girl has been on my case for a while, this morning I was going to the bathroom and she was already in there I knocked asking who was there to hurry up as I gotta get out of the house early only for her to open the door and ask me to come and join her shocked shocked shocked

This and many more events This girl has been putting me through in my own house, She's my younger sister's best friend and she's always in the house *Now I know why*

But I don't want to do shiit with her cause of my sister, I don't know if it's wrong but I don't feel comfortable at all,
Re: Seduced By My Younger Sister Best Friend by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2011
You can put her in her place if you want, but I think you are enjoying the game. undecided
Re: Seduced By My Younger Sister Best Friend by ajekpaks(m): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2011
I don't understand put her in her place oh, how do I do that?

Seriously I ain't enjoying shiit wif her I so totally am not,
Re: Seduced By My Younger Sister Best Friend by nicky4lif(f): 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2011
Tell ur sister abt it nd she will stop.but if u like her go on,I believe she is not a small as it sounds.
Re: Seduced By My Younger Sister Best Friend by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2011
OP!
How old are you? How old is the girl in question? And who should know better?
Re: Seduced By My Younger Sister Best Friend by claremont(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2011
Guy, go for her if you want to go her; and if you don't want to go for her, simply tell her off. This is not an issue to have penile erections over!
Re: Seduced By My Younger Sister Best Friend by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2011
ajekpaks:

I don't understand put her in her place oh, how do I do that?
Seriously I ain't enjoying shiit wif her I so totally am not,
Are you kidding me? grin grin Rise your voice and use your man voice. Get serious with her.

Give her some tough love. Make her understand that you are not in for the bulls!!t. You got to stop this now! Else, you may be between her legs sooner than you thought son. Women are good seducers. They use their assets to get what they want. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Seduced By My Younger Sister Best Friend by pendo89(f): 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2011
^^ well said
Re: Seduced By My Younger Sister Best Friend by MMM2(m): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2011
op

pls give me her fone nos
undecided
Re: Seduced By My Younger Sister Best Friend by eridah2007(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2011
You nor dey finish for "pls give me her phone number" ewu-merije  grin
Re: Seduced By My Younger Sister Best Friend by BodyKiss(m): 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2011
Is she the Agege bread seller type? Because I see no reason why this post shouldn't have been how you 4uck your sister's friend. Damn it.

(1) (Reply)

He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex / Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” / Check Out Episode Of My Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.