Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,908 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:50 AM

Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% (648 Views)

Recession: Niger State To Slash Civil Servants Salary By 50% / Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages / Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by Ademola47(m): 6:49am On Mar 21, 2023
Sanwo-Olu raises civil servants salary by 20%

The Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has announced a 20 per cent increase in the salaries of civil servants in the mainstream public service.

Others to benefit from the new structure that takes effect from January 1, 2023, include those in local government areas, local council development areas and the State Universal Basic Education Board.

This was disclosed in a statement by the Lagos State Head of Service, Hakeem Muri-Okunola, on Monday.

The statement read, “Furthermore, kindly note that the arears for month of January 2023 will be paid along with salaries for the month of March, while the arrears for the month of February 2023 will be paid together with the month of April 2023.

“This action further demonstrates the administration’s commitment to staff welfare. Public servants are enjoined to show more commitment and dedication in the delivery of quality service to the citizens of the state.

“Accordingly, all accounting officers are to note the content of this circular and give it the service-wide publicity it deserves.”
https://punchng.com/sanwo-olu-raises-civil-servants-salary-by-20/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1679362499

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by Fahdiga(m): 6:55am On Mar 21, 2023
All thanks to Obidients.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by Ceenachi: 7:04am On Mar 21, 2023
To be honest I like sanwo olu as a person but If APC can mess up this country the way it's now, and same masses that a lot has passed thru them, while some passed thru a lot can still give them single vote, anyone who tell me that this country is gonna be great again should fix date🌚🌚🌚

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by soojar(m): 7:09am On Mar 21, 2023
Ademola47:

https://punchng.com/sanwo-olu-raises-civil-servants-salary-by-20/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1679362499

Nice one. Dividends of democracy or dividends of election victory. Whichever one, congratulations to the Lagos state civil servants, na dem dey enjoy pass for Nigeria civil service I think followed by Delta State (I stand to be corrected).

We learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by DeeBaDan: 7:10am On Mar 21, 2023
Those of you supporting Tinubu and APC's economic realities in Lagos don't know you're supporting a slavist system

Go and investigate the states monthly earnings and the salary it pays its workers

A day will come, the scales will fall from your eyes

I'm neither igbo, nor yoruba

You all good luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by DeAdvokate(m): 7:18am On Mar 21, 2023
Elupee ti lule

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by Dreal1247: 7:19am On Mar 21, 2023
One outstanding fact is that the Government can no longer be business as usual. Every wise one that is privileged to come into power after the just concluded elections has to work to secure the confidence of the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by EmekaA125(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2023
Good development.

Obidients ti take over.
Re: Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by renderme: 7:22am On Mar 21, 2023
Yes O. The best civil service in the country. Lagos civil servants even have gym memberships and cheap housing. grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by KillerCrocodile: 7:22am On Mar 21, 2023
You increase their salary by 20%

You increase your looting capacity by 2000%

Sanwo-Olu .... Well done oo
Re: Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by renderme: 7:26am On Mar 21, 2023
DeeBaDan:
Those of you supporting Tinubu and APC's economic realities in Lagos don't know you're supporting a slavist system

Go and investigate the states monthly earnings and the salary it pays its workers

You all good luck

Who cares what you are? Ask Ur state governor to offer free transportation to its civil servants first before U yarn dust, cos dts the least thing Lagos provides its staff.

Also if it's the monthly earnings dts peppering you, ask your state governor to increase your states monthly earnings too. That did not fall from heaven, Tinubus APC did that. We were all here during Marwas governorship and know how the Lagos state civil service was.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:27am On Mar 21, 2023
cool
Fahdiga:
All thanks to Obidients.
Re: Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by DeeBaDan: 7:29am On Mar 21, 2023
renderme:

Who cares what you are? Ask Ur state governor to offer free transportation to its civil servants first before U yarn dust, cos dts the least thing Lagos provides its staff.

Also if it's the monthly earnings dts peppering you, ask your state governor to increase your states monthly earnings too. That did not fall from heaven, Tinubus APC did that. We were all here during Marwas governorship and know how the Lagos state civil service was.

I understand. Only a few would be able to see it. Good luck
Re: Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by JASONjnr(m): 7:39am On Mar 21, 2023
I hope he will not be owing them months before paying.....
Re: Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by imam07: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2023
DeeBaDan:

You all good luck
idiot comment on your state. Why are u only concern about Lagos State. What are your govs doing in d east. U never use your etes to see good things happening in Lagos. Only god understand your tribe. Your tribe is a tribe of confusion. Where did u people originate from sef.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by Parachoko: 7:45am On Mar 21, 2023
Ceenachi:
To be honest I like sanwo olu as a person but If APC can mess up this country the way it's now, and same masses that a lot has passed thru them, while some passed thru a lot can still give them single vote, anyone who tell me that this country is gonna be great again should fix date🌚🌚🌚
Are you trying to say Sanwo Olu who is a performer should not be voted for because Buhari didn't perform well?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by Femmyfamous4u(m): 7:46am On Mar 21, 2023
DeeBaDan:

What is there to investigate? Lagos collects highest in the country even far more than the oil producing states. ;Argos does not owe salaries, pensions and gratuities. Why will civil servants not support the government?

You all good luck
Re: Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by Parachoko: 7:48am On Mar 21, 2023
DeeBaDan:

You talk about what the Lagos State Government earn but you fail to praise the APC in Lagos State for increasing the IGR of Lagos State massively

I'm sure you have done the investigation

So can you tell us how much Lagos State Government pays the state monthly workers per level annually?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by Massiveglory: 7:51am On Mar 21, 2023
Sanwolu is busy hiring shameless men and women to give credence to the sham and war that happened in lagos in the name of election.

Sanwolu what you us like trying to cover a stinking smelling poo with insecticide .

Sanwolu, you are not a people elected governor. You are a miscreant, thugs, vagabonds, agberos, criminal police and criminal INEC officials selected governor.

If sanwolu is serious to redeem himself and give , he must publicly denounce and renounce the process that birthed his do called re-selection.

As for the little minds hailing the sham and war that happened in lagos, every seed you plant has a time to germinate.
When the evil seed planted in lagos in this election germinates, e go thick ooo.
Re: Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by elonmuskbaby: 7:55am On Mar 21, 2023
DeeBaDan:

You all good luck
go and worry about the system that is used in governing your own state.abi why are you so concerned and pained about the happenings in another person's Home than in your own home? Oshey ya gbeborun,broda amebo to di eru eleru sori towa fatie lowo? grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by Beremx(f): 7:56am On Mar 21, 2023
For the fact that he didn't condemn the attack on Igbos during the election by thugs, he's not different from Bayo Onanuga.
Congratulations to the civil service

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by elonmuskbaby: 7:59am On Mar 21, 2023
Massiveglory:
Sanwolu is busy hiring shameless men and women to give credence to the sham and war that happened in lagos in the name of election.

Sanwolu what you us like trying to cover a stinking smelling poo with insecticide .

Sanwolu, you are not a people elected governor. You are a miscreant, thugs, vagabonds, agberos, criminal police and criminal INEC officials selected governor.

If sanwolu is serious to redeem himself and give , he must publicly denounce and renounce the process that birthed his do called re-selection.

As for the little minds hailing the sham and war that happened in lagos, every seed you plant has a time to germinate.
When the evil seed planted in lagos in this election germinates, e go thick ooo.
please stop making noise.your mouth is smelling.even the wailing SEF don Taya lagosians Abi why you no fit wail for your own state governor? Why are you lamenting more than the bereaved Abi Shey nkan MIwanmbe Ni? shocked

You wey no be thug who you epp? grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by renderme: 8:31am On Mar 21, 2023
Beremx:
For the fact that he didn't condemn the attack on Igbos during the election by thugs, he's not different from Bayo Onanuga.
Congratulations to the civil service
See this one.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by DeeBaDan: 8:40am On Mar 21, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
go and worry about the system that is used in governing your own state.abi why are you so concerned and pained about the happenings in another person's Home than in your own home? Oshey ya gbeborun,broda amebo to di eru eleru sori towa fatie lowo? grin

I criticize my state way more than you can ever imagine
Re: Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by DeeBaDan: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2023
Parachoko:
You talk about what the Lagos State Government earn but you fail to praise the APC in Lagos State for increasing the IGR of Lagos State massively

I'm sure you have done the investigation

So can you tell us how much Lagos State Government pays the state monthly workers per level annually?

It's i public space.
Re: Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by DeeBaDan: 8:42am On Mar 21, 2023
imam07:
idiot comment on your state. Why are u only concern about Lagos State. What are your govs doing in d east. U never use your etes to see good things happening in Lagos. Only god understand your tribe. Your tribe is a tribe of confusion. Where did u people originate from sef.

I criticize my state way more than you can ever imagine
Re: Sanwo-olu Raises Civil Servants Salary By 20% by Parachoko: 8:42am On Mar 21, 2023
DeeBaDan:

It's i public space.
Share your source with me cause I can't find it

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Is Running For Governor Kogi State In November 2023 / Situation Report Governorship Re-run Adamawa State 67 Out Of 69 Pu(photos) / Edo Assembly: PDP Wins All 3 Outstanding Seats As Obaseki Congratulates Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.