Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,661 members, 7,962,151 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru After He Was Declared Ebonyi State Governor-elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru After He Was Declared Ebonyi State Governor-elect (429 Views)

Ebonyi State APC Already Celebrating Victory Of Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru / Rt. Hon. Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru On Human Capital Development. / Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru After He Was Declared Ebonyi State Governor-elect by Livinusuguru16(m): 7:59am On Mar 21, 2023
MY REMARKS AS THE GOVERNOR-ELECT OF EBONYI STATE OF NIGERIA, AS DECLARED BY THE INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION (INEC), TODAY, MONDAY, MARCH 20, 2023.

THANK YOU, NDU EBONYI!

1.0. What a day we have upon us today. Let me thank God Almighty, the Creator of Heaven and Earth, the Giver and Taker of life, the Maker of Kings, and Giver of power, our Supreme Father, for a marvellous day like this, for crowning our efforts with resounding success.

2.0. I appreciate most highly and graciously, our leader and father, my boss, the master of intelligence, the Governor of Governors, His Excellency, Engr. Chief David Nweze Umahi (FNSE, FNATE, CON, GCEHF) – Governor of Ebonyi State of Nigeria and Her Excellency, the mother of Ebonyi State, Chief Mrs. Rachel Ogonna Umahi, Erinma 1 of Izzi Land, for their relentless fatherly and motherly roles in my life and in Ebonyi State. Despite my frailties, they saw me worthy to fill in the big shoes of serving as the next Governor of Ebonyi State. God bless you, Your Excellencies. I will not disappoint you.

3.0. To our dependable Deputy Governor, His Excellency, Barr. Eric Kelechi Igwe (Ph.D) and wife, my distinguished Members of Ebonyi State House of Assembly, Members of the State Executive Council, the Judiciary, stakeholders and the entire people of Ebonyi State, I say a very big thank you for this massive trust you have placed on me.

4.0. This is a thoroughly deserved victory for Ebonyi people, for Continuity and Consolidation on the brilliant works of the present administration. We came on Divine Mandate and together, we shall all work to meet the needs of Ebonyi people, which is why our Manifesto is themed “The People’s Charter of Needs.”

5.0. During our campaigns, we laid before you, my dear people, what will be the essence of our administration and I make proud to say that we will not deter in fulfilling our promises to you.

6.0. I thank very specially, all my fellow candidates from other political parties, who went on this journey with me fervently in a bid to make the lives of our people better. We brought out the bests in one another and I make bold to say that we all are winners.

7.0. My appreciation equally goes to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), for a seamless, transparent, free, fair and credible elections.

8.0. To my beloved wife, Chief Mrs. Mary-Maudline Uzoamaka Nwifuru, my entire family, staff, friends and well-wishers, especially ndu izhi nwemunu, I say a very big thank you. Unu dike ooo!

9.0. I therefore accept this declaration, this mantle, to serve as the next Governor of Ebonyi State, in the Name of the Father, the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

10.0. Ndu Ebonyi, Unu Dike ooo!!! Thank you and God bless us all.

Rt. Hon. Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru

Honourable Speaker, Ebonyi State House of Assembly and

Governor-Elect, Ebonyi State.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Court Case:waec Interpretation Of “and” / "They Want You To Believe That The Election In Lagos Was Rigged"-bashir Ahmad / Wase Receives Royal Blessing From Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.