Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,385 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:03 AM

Pls What Devalue Dollar To Naira - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pls What Devalue Dollar To Naira (287 Views)

Tanzania & India Switch From US Dollar To Local Currencies In Bilateral Trade / Comparing Dollar Redesign (2013) To Naira Redesign (2022) | Beyond Color Changes / Russia To Devalue Rubble Says Currency Ok @70 Or 80 $ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Devalue Dollar To Naira by Vl3ly: 8:42am On Mar 21, 2023
Good morning brother and sister,I just checked exchange rate this morning bcs someone wants to send me some dollar what I saw is on bearable I don't know what makes it devaluedto this rate

#1 to $460.39

Is it the influence of war in Ukraine or multipolar world or bilateral trade settlement in national currency pls explain

Re: Pls What Devalue Dollar To Naira by telim: 8:47am On Mar 21, 2023
This is the official rate it is only good for those with strong connect that buy usd from the bank but if you are selling to the banks it is nothing but day light robbery.
You better get the cash in usd and sell them to mallams for 700 plus per usd.
Re: Pls What Devalue Dollar To Naira by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 21, 2023
Vl3ly:
Good morning brother and sister,I just checked exchange rate this morning bcs someone wants to send me some dollar what I saw is on bearable I don't know what makes it devaluedto this rate

#1 to $460.39

Is it the influence of war in Ukraine or multipolar world or bilateral trade settlement in national currency pls explain

Download GREY and create an account. You'll be able to get a USD account number which a transfer can be made to.

Or
Use Geegpay, create an account and request for a USD account number.

You'll be able to convert your Dollar to Naira at Black Market rate
Re: Pls What Devalue Dollar To Naira by Vl3ly: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
Nurudeen06:

Download GREY and create an account. You'll be able to get a USD account number which a transfer can be made to.

Or
Use Geegpay, create an account and request for a USD account number.

You'll be able to convert your Dollar to Naira at Black Market rate
thanks I go try am

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The West Will Not Be Able To Revive Nuclear Power Without Rosatom, WSJ / Tinubu's First Foreign Policy Act Shouldn't Be An Attack On An African Country / Tinubu Declares War On Niger With Backing From US, France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.