Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,128 members, 7,946,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

I Need A 7 Seater For Rental. 100k Monthly - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need A 7 Seater For Rental. 100k Monthly (847 Views)

Bike Rider Spotted Towing An 18-Seater Bus With His Motorcycle In Lagos (Video) / 7 Seater Keke Napep (tricycle) Designed In Nigeria / Would You Buy This 1914 Peugeot L45 2-seater Racecar For N2.7 Billion? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A 7 Seater For Rental. 100k Monthly by DrPHOTO: 9:43am On Mar 21, 2023
Re: I Need A 7 Seater For Rental. 100k Monthly by Kasdat5(m): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2023
100k monthly .. hmmmm
Re: I Need A 7 Seater For Rental. 100k Monthly by DrPHOTO: 11:20am On Mar 21, 2023
Yes.
Re: I Need A 7 Seater For Rental. 100k Monthly by DrPHOTO: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2023
Offer is still available
Re: I Need A 7 Seater For Rental. 100k Monthly by DrPHOTO: 7:56am On Mar 23, 2023
Still needed
Re: I Need A 7 Seater For Rental. 100k Monthly by TheBTCinvestor: 8:53am On Mar 23, 2023
DrPHOTO:
Still needed

Lol ur funny o...100k monthly na money? When I rented a bus last year December for 5days..I was charged 60k daily...

1 Like

Re: I Need A 7 Seater For Rental. 100k Monthly by DrPHOTO: 9:09am On Mar 23, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Lol ur funny o...100k monthly na money? When I rented a bus last year December for 5days..I was charged 60k daily...

This advertisement is not for a bus hire and we are not in December.
Re: I Need A 7 Seater For Rental. 100k Monthly by TheBTCinvestor: 9:16am On Mar 23, 2023
DrPHOTO:

This advertisement is not for a bus hire and we are not in December.

Rental and hire wats the difference?

1 Like

Re: I Need A 7 Seater For Rental. 100k Monthly by Kasdat5(m): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Rental and hire wats the difference?

I did a quick maths . A sienna 2000 3.5m
So am getting my money back after 3 years +
I have a sienna 2011 & I get 60 -70 return every WEEK . That why I was shocked with the 00k monthly .
Re: I Need A 7 Seater For Rental. 100k Monthly by DrPHOTO: 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
If you have a 1.5M naira 7 seater with AC. You will get your 100k every month.
Re: I Need A 7 Seater For Rental. 100k Monthly by TheBTCinvestor: 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
DrPHOTO:
If you have a 1.5M naira 7 seater with AC. You will get your 100k every month.

It's too small!!! This is not 2006

1 Like

Re: I Need A 7 Seater For Rental. 100k Monthly by TheBTCinvestor: 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
buygala:

100000÷30= 3. 3333333..

So.you want someone to rent you a working 7 seater vehicle with functional A/C for about 3,300 naira per day shocked

Kuku carry gun enter highway Sir grin

No mind am make he dey jones grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A 7 Seater For Rental. 100k Monthly by Kasdat5(m): 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
buygala:

100000÷30= 3. 3333333..

So.you want someone to rent you a working 7 seater vehicle with functional A/C for about 3,300 naira per day shocked

😂 . Omo enh , vehicle that will be almost dead before a year .

1 Like

Re: I Need A 7 Seater For Rental. 100k Monthly by DrPHOTO: 11:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
buygala:

100000÷30= 3. 3333333..

This is not how to approach a rental or bus hire. It will be used not more than 4 hours every day, within Ikeja and it is a long term agreement. Normal rental for space buses that go interstate is 30-35k a week but this is different your car would be available to you weekends, it will always going to be within Ikeja.
It is a very safe investment/business. I know you don't have the vehicle but you felt the need to just badmouth the offer. Check yourself bro.

buygala
Re: I Need A 7 Seater For Rental. 100k Monthly by buygala(m): 1:10am On Mar 24, 2023
DrPHOTO:

This is not how to approach a rental or bus hire. It will be used not more than 4 hours every day, within Ikeja and it is a long term agreement. Normal rental for space buses that go interstate is 30-35k a week but this is different your car would be available to you weekends, it will always going to be within Ikeja.
It is a very safe investment/business. I know you don't have the vehicle but you felt the need to just badmouth the offer. Check yourself bro.

buygala

With all due disrespect, you are very mad Sir...

If it's such a safe and simple business, why dont you buy the bus and give it out on these "generous" terms?

So na inside that your 3k per day na im owner of bus go repair the bus when e get issues, pay driver, maintain AC for you, do servicing, pay dues that public transporters pay, and still have some profit for himself?

And then there is the nasty possibility that comes with constantly ferrying many children in the vehicle.. They can rip, tear or permanently stain the interior, scratch and dent the exterior, or even spoil some internal controls.. Na still inside that your 3k per day na im owner of moto go fix those too?

Same 3k that can't pay for a good meal in a nice Lagos restaurant?

E be like say you dey find who go summon thunder for your head undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Need A 7 Seater For Rental. 100k Monthly by DrPHOTO: 6:52am On Mar 24, 2023
buygala:

With all due disrespect, you are very mad Sir...

If it's such a safe and simple business, why dont you buy the bus and give it out on these "generous" terms?

So na inside that your 3k per day na im owner of bus go repair the bus when e get issues, pay driver, maintain AC for you, do servicing, pay dues that public transporters pay, and still have some profit for himself?

And then there is the nasty possibility that comes with constantly ferrying many children in the vehicle.. They can rip, tear or permanently stain the interior, scratch and dent the exterior, or even spoil some internal controls.. Na still inside that your 3k per day na im owner of moto go fix those too?

Same 3k that can't pay for a good meal in a nice Lagos restaurant?

E be like say you dey find who go summon thunder for your head undecided

And the people that buy Corolla of 3.5M and get 25k weekly on bolt are in what category? They are just 3 kids between 6 and 13yo. I have found 2 vehicles.

Check yourself man, this negativity deludes your mind of opportunities.

P.S And I know for real life, I go beat your papa.
buygala
Re: I Need A 7 Seater For Rental. 100k Monthly by buygala(m): 8:23am On Mar 24, 2023
DrPHOTO:

And the people that buy Corolla of 3.5M and get 25k weekly on bolt are in what category? They are just 3 kids between 6 and 13yo. I have found 2 vehicles.

Check yourself man, this negativity deludes your mind of opportunities.

P.S And I know for real life, I go beat your papa.
buygala

Keep deceiving yourself Omo ale... After underpaying your school teachers, you still dey find Pesin moto wey you go use awoof destroy...3k per day because na you dash the owner the money wey e use buy the moto undecided

You dey find working perfect 7-seater vehicle with Ac for 1.5m, because e get d ones wey your papa dey sell for that price in 2023, and your dead and rotten ancestors dey steady buy 3.5m Corrola come give am out at 25k weekly in 2023, because dem dey pick moni for ground for the muddy dustbin wey your papa bury dem put grin

If you no stop this your thief-theif behaviour, Anti-robbery Squad go gun down you and your papa soonest, I assure you... As e be say im no train you to shun thievery and respect other people papa, even if you no respect am.
Re: I Need A 7 Seater For Rental. 100k Monthly by TheBTCinvestor: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2023
DrPHOTO:

buygala

Don't be ridiculous where wud u see a rental 30k to 35k per week on interstate? Bro are u normal?
Re: I Need A 7 Seater For Rental. 100k Monthly by Kasdat5(m): 10:48am On Mar 24, 2023
The 30k weekly interstate is a big fat lie ..
When a 2 hours trip from Abuja - Kaduna or Nyanya - Jos to & fro would give you more than 35k in a day .
This are notheren routes which are fair.

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used 2012 Honda Accord EXL Available, Low Mileage / Need An Automobile Engineer's Advice / Toy Car Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.