Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,879 members, 7,980,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:21 AM

The Power Of Social Media - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Social Media (215 Views)

I Am The Archbishop Of Social Media / Beware Of Social Media Because It Makes You Commit The Sin Of Coveteousness / Stages Of Social Deception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Social Media by ChigozieVictor(m): 10:40am On Mar 21, 2023
THE POWER OF SOCIAL MEDIA

I know many of us are yet to understand the power of social media. It is not only a place you socialize with people but a place of mental Transformation.

Let me teach you how your mind work.
Your mind work through words and images. First,it begins with words before a concept.

The moment you keep processing those words,it changes into a concept in your mind then transform itself into images so you start to see your words in a pictorial form.

Don't ever joke with Words because it is a seed being planted into your life.

The words you hear changes your belief system and the way you act everyday

So social Media is designed in words and Images.

It might be in form of videos, music or pictures but they are transporting ideas and thoughts into your mind so it changes your thinking.

The media is a powerful system both in the kingdom of light and darkness.

The kingdom of darkness understood that it is a medium to control the thinking system of people so they use crazy pictures and video to destroy the thoughts.

Whatever your eye can see,it send it into your mind to process into your life.

Many young people don't understand the power of social Media.

That's why all my social Media platform are dedicated to changing and transformation of lives.
You can reach millions of people from where you are.
You don't need to travel to change lives. You can do that from where you are with your smartphone.
Social media is a mind control system that regulate the way people think and Act.

Social media is the fastest way this generation learn.
It is not about your popularity but how many lives are transform through your platform.

This is my mindset so whatever i put out on my social media either WhatsApp,Facebook,Instagram and YouTube,it always seek to bring transformation and the end is to bring glory to God.

I'm not on social media to meet with People but i'm on social media to change the mind of people.
Behind what i do on social media,my goal and focus is kingdom come through the media.

Social Media is my pulpit to share my faith in Christ,promote value and bring transformation in the mind of People.
Social Media is a system of mental transformation

Don't joke with it.

Your friend
Chigozie Victor Uwalaka
Re: The Power Of Social Media by SHIVA001: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2023
ChigozieVictor:
THE POWER OF SOCIAL MEDIA

I know many of us are yet to understand the power of social media. It is not only a place you socialize with people but a place of mental Transformation.

Let me teach you how your mind work.
Your mind work through words and images. First,it begins with words before a concept.

The moment you keep processing those words,it changes into a concept in your mind then transform itself into images so you start to see your words in a pictorial form.

Don't ever joke with Words because it is a seed being planted into your life.

The words you hear changes your belief system and the way you act everyday

So social Media is designed in words and Images.

It might be in form of videos, music or pictures but they are transporting ideas and thoughts into your mind so it changes your thinking.

The media is a powerful system both in the kingdom of light and darkness.

The kingdom of darkness understood that it is a medium to control the thinking system of people so they use crazy pictures and video to destroy the thoughts.

Whatever your eye can see,it send it into your mind to process into your life.

Many young people don't understand the power of social Media.

That's why all my social Media platform are dedicated to changing and transformation of lives.
You can reach millions of people from where you are.
You don't need to travel to change lives. You can do that from where you are with your smartphone.
Social media is a mind control system that regulate the way people think and Act.

Social media is the fastest way this generation learn.
It is not about your popularity but how many lives are transform through your platform.

This is my mindset so whatever i put out on my social media either WhatsApp,Facebook,Instagram and YouTube,it always seek to bring transformation and the end is to bring glory to God.

I'm not on social media to meet with People but i'm on social media to change the mind of people.
Behind what i do on social media,my goal and focus is kingdom come through the media.

Social Media is my pulpit to share my faith in Christ,promote value and bring transformation in the mind of People.
Social Media is a system of mental transformation

Don't joke with it.

Your friend
Chigozie Victor Uwalaka
Send me your account number make i send you offering.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus / The Seasons Of Christ / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Tuesday, April 20,2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.