Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Fire Guts Onitsha Main Market - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Guts Onitsha Main Market (315 Views)

Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen / Peter Obi Storms Onitsha Main Market, Hailed By Crowd (Photos, Video) / Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Guts Onitsha Main Market by ogododo: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2023
An early morning fire on Tuesday razed a two-storey building housing the Onitsha main market Police Station and shops selling lace fabrics.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that firefighters battled for hours to contain the inferno as some of the traders salvaged their goods while others watched in tears as the fire consumed their shops.

Spokesman of Anambra Command of the Police, DSP Tochukwu Ikenga, said firefighters and policemen were on ground to control the fire and prevent looting.

Efforts to get the reaction of the Director, of Anambra Fire Service, Mr Martin Agbili, were unsuccessful as he neither answered calls nor replied to the text messages sent to his cell phone.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/fire-guts-onitsha-main-market/
Re: Fire Guts Onitsha Main Market by OmotolaBoy(m): 11:01am On Mar 21, 2023
Eyahhhh sorry for the losses
Re: Fire Guts Onitsha Main Market by DynamicWriter(f): 11:09am On Mar 21, 2023
Goods worth billions of naira are about to go down all because of someone's mistake.

I pray the firefighters quench the inferno quickly to avoid further loss.

In case anyone needs a content writer, kindly check my signature for contact detail.
Re: Fire Guts Onitsha Main Market by vastolord4(m): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2023
Too much loses counted this month alone..😪
Re: Fire Guts Onitsha Main Market by Chuksyno(m): 11:15am On Mar 21, 2023
DynamicWriter:
Goods worth billions of naira are about to go down all because of someone's mistake.

I pray the firefighters quench the inferno quickly to avoid further loss.

In case anyone needs a content writer, kindly check my signature for contact detail.
in all we give thanks to God as no life was lost.

(1) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike Dedicates Pdp's Victory In Rivers State Governorship Election To God / Adamawa Gov Re-run: PDP Accuses INEC Of Creating More Polling Units / "Gov't Officials Engaging In Oil Theft, Under-reporting Crude Production"- NSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.