Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,715 members, 7,938,176 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Cheapest Ticket To London - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheapest Ticket To London (6209 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa / Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Ticket To London by guseman(m): 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2007
I will like my fellow nairalanders to please let me know which is the cheapest ticket from lagos to London,which airline?
please it is very urgent
Re: Cheapest Ticket To London by olurotimi(m): 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2007
It all depends on ur exact flight dates as low seasons fares are applicable frm 15-20sept, Virgin Nigeria offers #126k, and u can get smtin cheaper offers frm bellview,afriquiyar,turkish airlines, if u dont mind. U can reach me on 08039663144 or jassijeff@yahoo.com, i manage a Travel Agency in Lagos.I really would require other info 2 give u cheaper offers.Take care!
Re: Cheapest Ticket To London by Bulga(m): 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2007
I suggest you look at the websites of British Airways and Virgin Nigeria and see what they have to offer. My guess is that they are the only airlines that fly direct to the UK. Go to the airport and find out how you can buy the ticket directly from any Airline you prefer, that will help you to avoid travel agent's commission.

www.britishairways.com

www.virginnigeria.com
Re: Cheapest Ticket To London by buchio7(m): 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2007
klm and air france are quite cheap only that they dont fly direct to london also try emirates,qatar air since ur emphasis is on cheap and not just direct connections.
Re: Cheapest Ticket To London by D1O(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2007
I personallyhave a KLM ticket for the 14th and it cost me just 110k. we'd have to transit thru amsterdam though but i was told that since i've got a uk study visa, i wouldnt require a dutch airside transit visa to transit thru armsterdam. hope that helps for ur purposes
Re: Cheapest Ticket To London by HolinessM: 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2007
send me d hair on your penis - i will help u.
Re: Cheapest Ticket To London by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2007
D1O:

I personallyhave a KLM ticket for the 14th and it cost me just 110k. we'd have to transit through amsterdam though but i was told that since i've got a uk study visa, i wouldnt require a dutch airside transit visa to transit through armsterdam. hope that helps for your purposes

110K i presume is for a ONE-WAY ticket right?
Re: Cheapest Ticket To London by D1O(m): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2007
@salsera
I'm sorry I forgot to mention that. Yes, it is a one way ticket. r u travelling soon too?
Re: Cheapest Ticket To London by modeM: 11:23am On Sep 03, 2007
U can check out virgin nigeria,dey got cool rates for pple travelling wiv student visas.I bought my return(one year open for 108,000 naira with them.All u need do is get ur International student card(evidence of ur student status is required) at the student travel centre on opebi road for a 1000 bucks n ring up virgin nigeria or go their desk at Sheraton.Virgin Atlantic offers same too for students who have their Int student card but I dunno if its as cheap as the virgin nigeria bit.Hope dt helps!
Re: Cheapest Ticket To London by guseman(m): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2007
I really appreciate you guys advise and comments.
Thanks and God bless.
I will be glad if you guys can clarify issues on direct flight. i believe it will be an exiting thing for one that is travelling out of the country for the first time to have oppurtunity of getting to another country before getting to the final destination.
Or is there any thing bad about that.I think i will prefer KLM
reactions please.
@Holiness M,
U don dey Kolo o. I think say u dey holy, i didnt know u a babalawo,U cant get that from me neva.Olodo
Re: Cheapest Ticket To London by buchio7(m): 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2007
klm is an okay airline and quite affordable too, you could also try air france which is also in the same price range with klm
Re: Cheapest Ticket To London by D1O(m): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2007
@guseman
exactly!!!!!!!!!
that was the reason why I chose KLM, Imagine the thrill of going to London via Armsterdam, Killing two birds with one shot, thats actually why I chose KLM. However, I havew looked closely a the ticket, we'd leave lagos around 21:40, arrive amsterdam at 5:30 the next morning and then depart for London Heathrow at 7:15 and arrive heathrow at 7:40, imagine the fun of being inamsterdam for almost two hours. Now I'm actually wondering how the flight from amsterdam to heathrow is going to take just 25 minutes. does that mean its shorter than owerri to lagos or abuja?, na waa ohhh
Re: Cheapest Ticket To London by guseman(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2007
@D1O
My brother is going to Oxford Brookes UNi. But will need to do EUS @WESTMINSTER institute of Education.
And i think i saw something westminster in one of your posts,pls get me updated.
And if there is anybody here from 9ija there shud let me know.
Peace.
Re: Cheapest Ticket To London by dashkk(m): 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2007
trek grin
Re: Cheapest Ticket To London by kolajoo(m): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2011
This is to inform all travelers that cash ticket to anywhere in the world with any airline available @good rate, try us now and i know you will have a successfully story to tell,

Contact for more inquiry/booking.
skiestravel@pacificwest.com

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland / Traveling With Infant Or A Child / Unfolding: US Embassy Cancelling Visas! Stopping Nigerians From Entering America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.