Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting - Sports (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting (24460 Views)

Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting / Football Betting A Means To Financial Freedom / Is Sport Betting A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by chiomaugo: 10:34am On Jun 21
Adebayohope3:

Omo, with the way 9ja dey like these eh. person need to hustle for real, Since Aviator game don sup my money make i try out football betting and iLOT Whot. Some thing good fit com out there

Is this the fast track to millions? I've heard that people are winning the iLOT Bet Million Treasure game daily, and with a small change. I'd like to give it a try and see how lucky I could be.

Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by marachizita: 11:44am On Jun 21
chiomaugo:

Is this the fast track to millions? I've heard that people are winning the iLOT Bet Million Treasure game daily, and with a small change. I'd like to give it a try and see how lucky I could be.

I don't have money to waste on betting; gambling is sinful. this a slow path to poverty? I'm certain that winning the Million Treasure game is rare, and the costs are high. I'd be cautious about trying it and experiencing potential misfortune.
Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by chiomaugo: 11:47am On Jun 21
marachizita:

I don't have money to waste on betting; gambling is sinful. this a slow path to poverty? I'm certain that winning the Million Treasure game is rare, and the costs are high. I'd be cautious about trying it and experiencing potential misfortune.
Give me facts that gambling is sinful and bad
Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by SALAMIRITA: 2:30pm On Jun 21
chiomaugo:

I will be willing to give a try with the Bonus Rain claims i won this morning. Free winning for me
Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by SportsHighLight: 8:15am On Jun 24
𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟: The 2025 AFCON in Morocco has been postponed. 🇲🇦

The competition will now take place from December 21, 2025 to January 18, 2026.

The reason? Fixture congestion and scheduling issues because of the new expanded Club World Cup.

Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by Hilarygeorge: 9:29am On Jun 24
Any link to claim Euro2024 bonus
Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by SportsHighLight: 9:34am On Jun 24
OFFICIAL: Poland are the first side to be eliminated from the 2024 European Championship
Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by RAABADAMU: 9:36am On Jun 24
I think Declan Rice is very overrated by the English media. He is not world-class.

Rodri dictates the game, Kroos dictates the game, Rice doesn’t. He’s good at what he does but for the hype that surrounds him - I don’t think it’s justified"

Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by SportsHighLight: 10:03am On Jun 24
Manchester United have made initial contact with Lille over the signing of centre-back Leny Yoro.
Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by AMUDASOPHIA: 10:28am On Jun 24
chiomaugo:

iLOTBET rain bonus new Time frame 8:00am, 12:00pm, 4:00pm, 8:00pm and 10:00pm. this are the time you can claim the free bonus, No dulling for myside

Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by Yechukwustephen: 10:52am On Jun 24
AMUDASOPHIA:

iLOTBET rain bonus new Time frame 8:00am, 12:00pm, 4:00pm, 8:00pm and 10:00pm. this are the time you can claim the free bonus, No dulling for myside
Now I know why they didn't rain cash when i joined to claim around 10am, why did they have to cancelled the 10:00am? We wait for 12:00 anyway. 2K to claim
Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by ADEBAYOASHOGBON: 11:09am On Jun 24
Yechukwustephen:

Now I know why they didn't rain cash when i joined to claim around 10am, why did they have to cancelled the 10:00am? We wait for 12:00 anyway. 2K to claim
Claim and share with some of us
Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by SportsHighLight: 11:59am On Jun 24
🇦🇷 Happy 37th Birthday to Lionel Messi! 🎉

🏟 1065 games
⚽️ 837 goals
🎯 373 assists
◾️ 44 trophies
◾️ 8 Ballon d'Or
◾️ 6 Golden Boots
◾️ 7 FIFA The Best
◾️ 2 UEFA Best Player
◾️ 8 Pichichis
◾️ 2 World Cup Golden Balls
◾️ 5 IFFHS Playmaker Awards
◾️ 2 Laureus Awards
◾️ 1 World Cup

The Greatest of All Time 🐐

Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by FAVOURAYERIBE: 1:30pm On Jun 24
Yechukwustephen:

ILOTBET too much, they are better than sporty and bet9ja
Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by OBODOCOMFORT: 2:36pm On Jun 24
SportsHighLight:
🇦🇷 Happy 37th Birthday to Lionel Messi! 🎉

🏟 1065 games
⚽️ 837 goals
🎯 373 assists
◾️ 44 trophies
◾️ 8 Ballon d'Or
◾️ 6 Golden Boots
◾️ 7 FIFA The Best
◾️ 2 UEFA Best Player
◾️ 8 Pichichis
◾️ 2 World Cup Golden Balls
◾️ 5 IFFHS Playmaker Awards
◾️ 2 Laureus Awards
◾️ 1 World Cup

The Greatest of All Time 🐐
Happy birthday to the 8 Ballon d'Or
Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by Oyinola1005: 3:00pm On Jun 24
OBODOCOMFORT:
Happy birthday to the 8 Ballon d'Or
Happy Happy Birtday to Leo Messi at 37Yrs
Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by Oyinola1005: 3:05pm On Jun 24
Happy Happy Birtday to Leo Messi at 37Yrs
Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by chiomaugo: 3:12pm On Jun 24
chiomaugo:

Waiting for my gift to drop

Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by Arkansasbola: 3:45pm On Jun 24
chiomaugo:
Waiting for my gift to drop
Bonus rain raining now ooo
Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by Arkansasbola: 3:45pm On Jun 24
Arkansasbola:
Bonus rain raining now ooo
Waiting for 4:00pm few minutes to go
Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by SportsHighLight: 3:59pm On Jun 24
SportsHighLight:
Manchester United have made initial contact with Lille over the signing of centre-back Leny Yoro.
BREAKING: Joselu is LEAVING Real Madrid
Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by Fortuneemeka: 9:33am On Jun 25
Arkansasbola:
Waiting for 4:00pm few minutes to go
How much did you claimed? I was only able to claim 350 naira and i used it to place a bet
Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by SportsHighLight: 10:46am On Jun 25
Gareth Southgate has confirmed that Luke Shaw will NOT be available for England's clash with Slovenia tomorrow ❌
Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by Adedejibolake: 11:05am On Jun 25
Soylife:

Gambling is luck,it is about 70% luck and 30% skills,last year around August to October I chop booking well because I research games and I limited my tickets to max of 6 games. After then I was loosing despite all my research,the truth is that research just boost your chances of winning by a small percent,na the players wey dey field go decide. After I loose for some time,I comot hand for bet. Since then I no play again. The time I go use dey research games wey no sure I go use am learn online skill wey go help me.
Who do you think will win the Match Georgia or Portugal, Will Ronaldo have his Euro2024 first goal in this match?
I'm predicting to win the big odds.

Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by RAABADAMU: 12:48pm On Jun 25
Adedejibolake:
Who do you think will win the Match Georgia or Portugal, Will Ronaldo have his Euro2024 first goal in this match?
I'm predicting to win the big odds.

Portugal to win
Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by OBODOCOMFORT: 12:56pm On Jun 25
RAABADAMU:

Portugal to win

Full-time draw
Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by SportsHighLight: 1:00pm On Jun 25
Fabio Capello: "We teach tactics not technique. Many Italian coaches have Pep as their role model but Pep of 10 years ago, Pep has evolved. Sterile ball possession is not good football. Italian players don't take risks, Nico Williams takes risks because 'his coach tells him so.'
Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by SportsHighLight: 1:07pm On Jun 25
Adegbe67:
Betting na 100% luck, gbagbe all these research

The best art of defending https://www.youtube.com/shorts/YP-D6SfJ1Gw
Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by SportsHighLight: 1:31pm On Jun 25
SportsHighLight:

The best art of defending https://www.youtube.com/shorts/YP-D6SfJ1Gw
Neymar: "For me, Rodrygo is the key player for Brazil. Vini will do what he knows how to do but I think Rodrygo is different. He's a star and the No. 10 will definitely bring him a lot of luck
Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by SportsHighLight: 2:08pm On Jun 25
SportsHighLight:
Fabio Capello: "We teach tactics not technique. Many Italian coaches have Pep as their role model but Pep of 10 years ago, Pep has evolved. Sterile ball possession is not good football. Italian players don't take risks, Nico Williams takes risks because 'his coach tells him so.'
Sir Jim Ratcliffe: “Manchester United’s net spend since the departure of Sir Alex Ferguson and David Gill is £1.1billion.

Real Madrid’s is £200m. Today they have 6 or 7 players valued at over £100m. United have none. And they have made the new Bernabeu.”
Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by JUMOKEDAVIDSON: 3:12pm On Jun 25
Manuel Neuer becomes the goalkeeper with the 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 appearances in the history of the European Championships
Re: Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting by MUSTAPHERCHOICE: 3:15pm On Jun 25
Georgia won their last match but it will be very hard for them to win Portugal with Ronaldo's Goal

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions / Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match / Peter Olayinka Once Drank Garri To Go To Trainning

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.