Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,264 members, 7,964,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:15 AM

Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process (32537 Views)

Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process / Why Tinubu? Time To Think Deep Nigerians / Oyegun: Obaseki’s Victory Shows Egocentric Politicking Can Be Defeated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by jaxxy(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
Who is he talking to? u want us to endorse corruption and illegality?

When we do the right thing we can talk about healing.

Bloody enemies of democracy and bigots

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by fabolouz1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
A true Democrat.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by Thomasankara(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
[/color]is he inec?[color=#770077]
Karrima:
Start from returning the mandate to the original owner.
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by tnerro1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
Jagaban- maker of men

Let the good times roll jor

South 2023

Abeg first remove all heads of security agencies plus the guards brigade commander and IGP. We need security healing first
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by OgunKiLhordSpy: 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
drizslim:
Tinubu is a thief from the archives of the devil who was sent to finish off buhari bad works

Na una new anthem be this for the next 8 years... If I were you guys I will give up.... How will you all be wailing here for 8 years... Make yourself happy guys.... There's no way this government is going to give you guys joy ...
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by Triangles1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Jestin:
Have you started the recruitment of 50 million youths into the army? 😂

Army is not for everybody, he didn't say they should force anybody into army, volunteering doesn't mean you can make/get it.

Common sense.
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by yankison(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Toluwanise247:
The only democrat

In ur father's compound abi .. Democrats of agbero and thuggery .. Is that wat u call a true Democrat ..some of u are just idiots and na leave we go leave una de enjoy ur suffering ..
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by bewla(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
bluefilm:
What a mindless statement!

Stealing another person's mandate has consequences!
School us what's the consequences I beg
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by 2mch(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Goodday90:
leader wey mumu
Na you go still cry last when we revenge. Then fools like AY go follow de weep for you! When na him carry hand go marry people wey no get sense or respect.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by yusufadebayo02(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
()
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by Pascal9: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
daspeaker:
God bless the President Elect
inec elect
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by Heavensent01(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:
;Druggie must knew and beg Nigerians .. and those his attack dogs have insulted ..

Druggie must understand that the certificate he stole as a thief must be returned

Druggie must understand that his stupidly and impish lies about tribal slurs and foolishness of his dogs inherent which him himself is a produce of same foolishness .. no need forming Solomon when same tribalism you encouraged has eaten deep into you drugged sense and dna

Tinubu know he’s not smart anyways .. and he rightly knows no one is buying his crab except his Yoruba people .. that have been celebrating while Nigeria mourns .. on how he rape and bastardized the country democracy with Yoruba stolen wealth .. while his people live in abject poverty and chronic hunger

Tinubu is just time and you will return that certificate

OBi has gone to court to challenge you.. his petition looks simple and easy.. but who knows .. what he knows that Nigerians don’t know.

PDP will be doing same soon .. we never know wetin Dey

But all we know be say.. that certificate you dey raise anyhow .. you go return am

Walahi befoee a year… Yoruba people go deny this man and his policies ..

Na here we Dey.

Endorse by Simon Ekpa

Tinubu must contest....must

maalu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by Ofunaofu: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
Begin the healing process by returning the people's mandate

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by 77up(m): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
drizslim:
Tinubu is a thief from the archives of the devil who was sent to finish off buhari bad works
Wailer wink

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by Reelmii: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Earthquakes:
Peace and unity is a product of Justice.
Healing doesn't work without justice, if you win the people there is no need for healing as the people is already with you wink
ok course, those who lost needs to heal
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by foleskay(m): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
BluePrincee:
Tinubu must return the people's mandate he stole, only then can the healing process begin.

The mandate with Tinubu is illegitimate, that is why he is begging for congratulations everywhere.
Go ask ur dad for the stolen mandate. Its hidden under his bed cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Come 29th May, 2023 a RENEWED HOPE is sure. We pray God's wisdom and fear of God for you and your team

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by Heavensent01(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
sotall:
undecided

This sick idiot with dementia thinks all will be well with the fraudulent charade they called election.

You cant build peace on a foundation of injustice, inequality, unfairness, nepotism and bigotry.

Tinubu the drug lord has sowed the wind, he is going to reap the whirlwind.

you've 4yrs or more to wail, tighten your sitbelt with your cheap redmi android phone
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by merits(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by Judolisco(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Na who injure dey heal na....
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by Blaze14k: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Common sense is no longer common in nigeria
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by naturefellow(m): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!
I know as a public figure, I shouldn't participate in partisan politics but I can't help but lend my voice here:

I will urge my fellow Nigerians to put sentiments aside and cooperate with our president for a better Nigeria.

Below is some beautiful music, I released in order to put smile in faces of Nigerians
Private figure... dey play
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by 77up(m): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:
;Druggie must knew and beg Nigerians .. and those his attack dogs have insulted ..

Druggie must understand that the certificate he stole as a thief must be returned

Druggie must understand that his stupidly and impish lies about tribal slurs and foolishness of his dogs inherent which him himself is a produce of same foolishness .. no need forming Solomon when same tribalism you encouraged has eaten deep into you drugged sense and dna

Tinubu know he’s not smart anyways .. and he rightly knows no one is buying his crab except his Yoruba people .. that have been celebrating while Nigeria mourns .. on how he rape and bastardized the country democracy with Yoruba stolen wealth .. while his people live in abject poverty and chronic hunger

Tinubu is just time and you will return that certificate

OBi has gone to court to challenge you.. his petition looks simple and easy.. but who knows .. what he knows that Nigerians don’t know.

PDP will be doing same soon .. we never know wetin Dey

But all we know be say.. that certificate you dey raise anyhow .. you go return am

Walahi befoee a year… Yoruba people go deny this man and his policies ..

Na here we Dey.

I remember all your "Tinubu must contest" then😂😂😂

Tinubu don contest o and e.don win😜🤪

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by mukthar2000(m): 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
That is why I can't stop cherished this mature minded choosing ASIWAJU, see speech eehh , what else LPiii people's want again?

Make they rest jareee .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by czarr(m): 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
I'm a proud Obidient...I forgive Tinubu and wish him all the best in his future endeavour... smiley
You are a proud urchin no dey disguise. This one na new format dem share for urchin WhatsApp group?
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by 00FFT00(m): 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
God will punish this thief. His time to pay is appointed.
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by WithFact: 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
I am the best obidient and I vcan tell you that this man is a gift to our country. God will guide him to heal this nation.

I make a bold step

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by alibiz: 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Bola Tinubu, the president-elect, says with the general election out of the way, Nigerians must champion the healing process to unite the country.

This shows that the politicians purposely create hatred among Nigerians just for their selfish gain.
Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by adedayoa2(f): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
inoki247:
Tears go plenty for this thread....

I sell Bucket if u wan buy 🪣🪣🪣🪣
see better bucket for wailers here.

Re: Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process by koxyz: 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Hatred and bigotry will not allow certain sect of people to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Carry on Jagaban,we belief in your competence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Group Declares War Against Professor Wole Soyinka, To Boycott Books And Events / Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects / 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.